Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes (34145 Views)

Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Albertgr8: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
SheikhMuniru:
Serious riot in Abeokuta
U call this serious protest
Lol
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Albertgr8: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
SheikhMuniru:
Protest at Gtbank Asero, Abeokuta over inability to withdraw old and new naira notes.

Police are on ground to calm things down 👍

Nigeria of gun

https://www.facebook.com/100044790391454/posts/pfbid02bYzXVsJxyHAfxUbkv5Y7BcA5md5yGn7JpwY6dVSSfo7gvqDg2Yar3SC4ymFFziecl/?app=fbl
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by HIPROFILE(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
jahsharon:
Emefiele will die miserably

Bro yes we are suffering but I tell you this is in the interest of the people at the long run.

Buhari have seen the negative sides of having an old person as a president hence he does not want Tinubu to get in there for Nigeria and Nigerians sake.

If this policy is not up at the moment Tinubu would have stacked trillions to spread around just like he did at the primaries a money sharing tactics which was also used in 2015/2019 election hence Buhari want the choice of Nigerians as per who Nigerians actually want to become their president void of any form of money bag influence.

Its biting all of us though but 25th February is already here.

For now lets deal more with transfers…

PETER OBI is the Incoming President.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Indispensable85(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
I can see Tinubu is suffering seriously from the CBN policy. Mumu zombiediots 🤣🤣
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by highchief1: 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
SheikhMuniru:
Protest at Gtbank Asero, Abeokuta over inability to withdraw old and new naira notes.

https://www.facebook.com/100044790391454/posts/pfbid02bYzXVsJxyHAfxUbkv5Y7BcA5md5yGn7JpwY6dVSSfo7gvqDg2Yar3SC4ymFFziecl/?app=fbl
normally there shouldn’t be campaigns talk more of election.The trouble in the country is beyond elections.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by ajailer(m): 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
ponishah:

Abeg, who election help?
Who you wan elect, another thief?
Because every politician is a thief.
Abeg I don't care about any election, me I no go vote again

At least make we conduct election so that there will be stability and not some guys in uniform coming to drag us back in years again. Make I tell you, It's the Fulani that will benefit most if there should be no election in Nigeria and I am suspecting that its actually their game plan since they don't mind the country burning as long as the British still help them to hold on to power.

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by membranus: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
We are only seeing riots in the South West, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, and possibly Akure.

Though there are some gatherings in Warri and Benin, but there is none in the South East and North as though the cash crunch and fuel scarcity does not touch them.

Are they being secretly fed with enough new currencies and fuel in a way that is hidden to the South Westerners, therefore the calm over there? Or is it because a vast conspiracy has been activated to promote their regional candidates, Atiku and Obi, to the detriment of Tinubu?

Whatever may be their plans, the polithiefcians are playing with fire which will soon engulf them.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by theforemost: 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Umueme:
People are angry right now.

No wonder Tinubu is trying to exonerate himself cos people are mad and frustrated right now. So he's trying to deny his party and their evil actions with election around the corner. If he hadn't won even primary elections, he wouldn't have given a fuc.k

This Peter Obi I see can't even control a village. He ruled Anambra alternatly

2 Likes

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Mccullum: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
xtocom:
grin grin grin And urchins want to continue with the New Nigerian comedian After all the hardship brought upon people. In my area even those smiling in pain do it no more😂

Who is the idiot? you're the hypocrite with your idiotic expression,
the same you shouting the policy is okay, the same you crying more
than the bereaved. crying and joyful on same issue, it seem you don dey colo grin
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by reddingtonblack: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin everybody should just manage na ,shebi una have been managing for the past 7years.25th feb no far again vote out the evil broom with the evil umbrella. vote in labour party

Why should Nigeria vote for a party belong to NLC and why should nigeria vote for two decampees from pdp ...just becos they changed cloth n they are now saints & messiah.

Nigerians will look beyond, tribe, Religion and party these time, We Insist it Must Be Track record.

We are tired of Promises, these it is show workings then let the best man win.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by ajailer(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
FireUpNow:
who are the them that don't want election to hold? Buhari is the president, can't he call the CBN governor to order! QPC is messing up with the people

There are some southerners who are willing tools in the hands of these notherners. Seems like the Fulanis are not ready to let go of power and ppl like the CBN governor is a willing tool in their hands. Buhari likes playing aloof while gauging ppl's reaction which is the reason why he like doing his things at the last minute. Mind you, if there is no election in the land, the Fulanis would have won by that.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by ajailer(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
HIPROFILE:

Exactly that is the game APC is playing because they know they will fail if elections is to be done free and fair.

The North does not care if this country burns to ashes as far as power remains in their control the bitter thing is they know how to play the politics and secure power but lacks the ability, skills and the mentality required for good governance. Na so so jihad full their head which made me wonder how their own islam is far different from places like Dubai, Kuwait even turkey all has better leadership mentality hence the reason their countries has developed progressively.

Hmm, the north don't care if Nigeria burns and I believe they don't want election to hold too cos of wanting to hold on to power.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by kinah(f): 4:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
SheikhMuniru:

It was a serious matter o

Saw the parade of men on bike waddling cutlass first hand.
Ibara under bridge was on fire.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by arantess: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
South west is burning
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by ponishah: 4:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
ajailer:

At least make we conduct election so that there will be stability and not some guys in uniform coming to drag us back in years again. Make I tell you, It's the Fulani that will benefit most if there should be no election in Nigeria and I am suspecting that its actually their game plan since they don't mind the country burning as long as the British still help them to hold on to power.
Na because of this kyne rubbish wet you type so, I no go vote.
Which yeye Fulani dey benefit, abeg make I hear word, one politician dey one corner dey press your mumu button now, and foolish you dey one side dey campaign.
Me I don wise now, I no dey again, who wan rule make e rule, no politician go use my brain again. Next four years again, you go still talk the same thing.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by HellVictorinho7: 4:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
HIPROFILE:

Bro yes we are suffering but I tell you this is in the interest of the people at the long run.

Buhari have seen the negative sides of having an old person as a president hence he does not want Tinubu to get in there for Nigeria and Nigerians sake.

If this policy is not up at the moment Tinubu would have stacked trillions to spread around just like he did at the primaries a money sharing tactics which was also used in 2015/2019 election hence Buhari want the choice of Nigerians as per who Nigerians actually want to become their president void of any form of money bag influence.

Its biting all of us though but 25th February is already here.

For now lets deal more with transfers…

PETER OBI is the Incoming President.
waste
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by ajailer(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2023
ponishah:

Na because of this kyne rubbish wet you type so, I no go vote.
Which yeye Fulani dey benefit, abeg make I hear word, one politician dey one corner dey press your mumu button now, and foolish you dey one side dey campaign.
Me I don wise now, I no dey again, who wan rule make e rule, no politician go use my brain again. Next four years again, you go still talk the same thing.

I normally don't reply mentions cos of nitwits like you. You sound like a sadist sha.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Brushstrokes20: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided
The lifeless animal in human skin and his satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS won't end well undecided
Must over 200 million souls suffer just because you want to punish your fellow thief
The doomed shithole is long overdue for a red revolt!
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by specialmati(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Why should Nigeria vote for a party belong to NLC and why should nigeria vote for two decampees from pdp ...just becos they changed cloth n they are now saints & messiah.

Nigerians will look beyond, tribe, Religion and party these time, We Insist it Must Be Track record.

We are tired of Promises, these it is show workings then let the best man win.
ok maybe bullion van is a track record continue
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by juman(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Apc oleeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Where is our money.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by joefelin2345: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
tishbite42:

Face your Fulani Masters and leave the Igbos out of your woes
So, it was Emefiele that changed the currency in the 80s abi?!
So na only the Yoruba Fulani be Master- ewu? They no dey kill Ibos & other tribes as well- Efi ?
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by reddingtonblack: 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
specialmati:
ok maybe bullion van is a track record continue

Tracks records look like 2A exercise book, feel free to add other thing you see in Lagos like new lekki seaport, blue rail e.t.c
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Harus(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
membranus:
We are only seeing riots in the South West, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, and possibly Akure.

Though there are some gatherings in Warri and Benin, but there is none in the South East and North as though the cash crunch and fuel scarcity does not touch them.

Are they being secretly fed with enough new currencies and fuel in a way that is hidden to the South Westerners, therefore the calm over there? Or is it because a vast conspiracy has been activated to promote their regional candidates, Atiku and Obi, to the detriment of Tinubu?

Whatever may be their plans, the polithiefcians are playing with fire which will soon engulf them.

It's simple bro.
No riots or protest in the North because we are responsible people.
grin grin grin
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by asanausana91: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe why protesting for lack of availability of new Naira notes and fuel scarcity? After all it is affecting TINUBU only na grin grin
the protest is organised by the same Tinubu. He thought he can cause calamity to grab power.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by asanausana91: 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2023
FactBoyz:
Just saw a video of one man who was shot in the chaos. And yet some idiots are clamouring for Tinubu and Atiku...
Atiku is your next president.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by tishbite42: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
joefelin2345:
So na only the Yoruba Fulani be Master- ewu? They no dey kill Ibos & other tribes as well- Efi ?
Akuya, go and face your masters and leave the Igbos out of your stupidity
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by yarimo(m): 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2023
asanausana91:
the protest is organised by the same Tinubu. He thought he can cause calamity to grab power.
I can see him jumping on fence, because atm didn't Despense money to him grin grin grin ; Don't worry you have constitutional rights to fool yourself grin grin

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by sacajawea: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Echoes of the past whenever a Yoruba man is the front runner in a presidential election

It was Daniel Kanu, now it’s Emefiele.

Fulani playing us against ourselves, has there been any riots/protests in the North?

It’s time we divide Nigeria
Wetin you dey talk?? Ọgbẹni Kilon sọ
Daniel Kanu = emefeile how ?
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by tishbite42: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
ajailer:

There are some southerners who are willing tools in the hands of these notherners. Seems like the Fulanis are not ready to let go of power and ppl like the CBN governor is a willing tool in their hands. Buhari likes playing aloof while gauging ppl's reaction which is the reason why he like doing his things at the last minute. Mind you, if there is no election in the land, the Fulanis would have won by that.
They can't try it. The consequences will be brutal for them.
Trust me, they're smarter than that.
They simply want to handover to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by yarimo(m): 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Neckpresser101:

Never! no body will vote a seperatist who doesn't believe in Nigeria a notorious microphone licker at that cheesy cheesy

This is next president of Nigeria according to majority of Nigerians voters, IPOB terrorists keep off

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by SouthernPlateau: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
How people go ffuck withouth cash grin
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by izubext007: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dear youth , what do you people think u are doing ?
This policy is to protect your future , don't let these APC baboons to mislead you into protest.
Why are the governors of the APC meet with the president during the long ASUU strike ? Where were these governors when bandits took over some northern state ? Now it's comes to the naira redesign and withdrawal, they all went to meet the president.
Now , ask yourself a question, they's a certain former governor of a Edo state who claim he bought fuel for N1000 per litre, could he please show us the fuel station and other people that bought at that same price ?
No, he won't.
Don't be used by these selfish politicians.
Let be wise for once .
Peace .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.