Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes (34172 Views)

Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / ICPC Arrests Osun FCMB Manager Over New Naira Notes Policy Violation / New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by ogwumgbe: 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe why protesting for lack of availability of new Naira notes and fuel scarcity? After all it is affecting TINUBU only na grin grin

Why is it only in the Waste that these protests happen? Lazy idiots that can't withstand the test of time, very useless unproductive humans, The North is Calm, SE is calm, SS is calm but only in the Waste, if Nigeria divides, these people would go into extinction in just one year
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by ajailer(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
tishbite42:

They can't try it. The consequences will be brutal for them.
Trust me, they're smarter than that.
They simply want to handover to Atiku.

So that means they still win, I mean d Fulanis o.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Ray07(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
majority of Nigerians voters votes him as president
They one's way like sufferness abi. grin

Una never see anything yet.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by tishbite42: 5:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
ajailer:

So that means they still win, I mean d Fulanis o.
Of course
Since the South has decided to be infinitely stupid, let the Fulanis keep winning
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Ayodele951(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
Vanpascore:
Oyo leads, others follow.

We are called Pacesetter for a reason grin grin

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Gfash22(m): 5:24pm On Feb 07, 2023
Good evening lovely Nairalanders....I am a student who has been working to sponsor myself for a while. I have been doing excellently in school despite the limited time I have had for my studies. Please I need your help. My school tuition fees and other departmental fee is currently due. In fact, this is the late registration period. Though, I have been able to raise half of the tuition, I have not been able to pay the full payment and we can not pay on instalment basis. Please I don't want to lose a year of studies. I need #90000 to balance up the payment and pay my tuition. Please help me and may God bless you.

Zenith Bank

Phone number:- 08029917484
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by yarimo(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
Ray07:
They one's way like sufferness abi. grin

Una never see anything yet.
Na today

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by yarimo(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Why is it only in the Waste that these protests happen? Lazy idiots that can't withstand the test of time, very useless unproductive humans, The North is Calm, SE is calm, SS is calm but only in the Waste, if Nigeria divides, these people would go into extinction in just one year
shey Delta state is part of south west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by DollarSigns(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
a begiii shut up your insensitive mouth.if There was no disconnect and breakdown in communication between government and the people, wouldn't the people understand and act accordingly.no prior communication,no consideration,from the blues you just woke up and imposed a new policy on nigerians without pilot study or test running it

Sychophants and ass lickers everywhere.when them don collect money from politicians,E no dey hard to know them lipsrsealed

This comment alone shows how slow this user is in assimilating information
I understand and for that purpose I’ll also try to ignore your harsh words and educate you further.

Even a nursery pupil has come to terms that the current redesign is already primarily aimed at curbing vote buying in the 2023 elections.
If there was a pilot study or mock test run as you suggest would the aim be achieved?
The government has all provisions to make sudden decisive policies especially when it is in the interest of the nation.
again what useful solution does embarking on useless protests and destruction of bank properties offer?
We Nigerians have to learn to be civil in all our doings
Relax, watch the policy, if it doesn’t fulfill its purpose then we can wail
What’s happening now is like the case of a hungry child wailing while mom is trying to make food.
The child needs to shut up and learn to trust the process
I’ve come to believe that these men eg CBNGov are seasoned intellectuals, they don’t just make daft decisions.
Before everything is done it’s been quietly researched upon

Listen and learn
Peace
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by ajailer(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2023
tishbite42:

Of course
Since the South has decided to be infinitely stupid, let the Fulanis keep winning

Hypocrisy is the reason why the south is finding it hard to have one voice and it’s a reflection of our individual selves. Looking at all possible outcomes for this country and her citizens in this general election year, I feel we are gravitating more towards the country breaking up than being united. The next president will surely be resented by some parts of the country no matter who the person is. The wounds ain’t healing but getting deeper.

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Skeduw20(m): 5:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Buhari working for his fellow Fulani man... Thank you... Nigeria's politics is going to a very good stage where by incumbent power does work just like other country....
Good and Bad he is building naijas politics

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by SenatePresdo(m): 6:00pm On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
and delta state is part of south west where someone died in an ATM queue to get new Naira notes. Labour party supporters are very unintelligent people grin

Check update, one urchin is down in Abeokuta riot, bullet hit am.
More will go down grin
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by membranus: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
Harus:

It's simple bro.
No riots or protest in the North because we are responsible people.
grin grin grin

Responsible people? Tell that to Boko Haram, ISWAP and Fulani Kidnappers.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Skeduw20(m): 6:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
ajailer:

Hypocrisy is the reason why the south is finding it hard to have one voice and it’s a reflection of our individual selves. Looking at all possible outcomes for this country and her citizens in this general election year, I feel we are gravitating more towards the country breaking up than being united. The next president will surely be resented by some parts of the country no matter who the person is. The wounds ain’t healing but getting deeper.

We have all seen how brutal this Fulani people are, still we d southerners are supporting another Fulani man again...
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Lalar27: 6:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
No votes give us yoruba nation
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by specialmati(m): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Tracks records look like 2A exercise book, feel free to add other thing you see in Lagos like new lekki seaport, blue rail e.t.c
grin grin grin grin grin grin ok maybe you follow for delegates,i know you like corrupt na opportunity you never see.continue
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
FactBoyz:
Just saw a video of one man who was shot in the chaos. And yet some idiots are clamouring for Tinubu and Atiku...
Was it Tinubu and Atiku that shot the man?
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Shalommy(f): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tareq1105:

Whoever advised Buhari to take Nigeria and Nigerians through this hardship period will never know peace.
Amen and Amen!

1 Like

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by asanausana91: 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
I can see him jumping on fence, because atm didn't Despense money to him grin grin grin ; Don't worry you have constitutional rights to fool yourself grin grin
iam telling you that , Tinubu is bringing his touts to attack the bankers and you are talking rubbish. He thinks that by doing that he will force Buhari to change his mind.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by yarimo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
asanausana91:
iam telling you that , Tinubu is bringing his touts to attack the bankers and you are talking rubbish. He thinks that by doing that he will force Buhari to change his mind.
IPOB criminals want to steal people's property in the name of violence protest. Very unfortunate human beings undecided
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by dicksonohm(m): 7:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Burn down the banks

SheikhMuniru:
Protest at Gtbank Asero, Abeokuta over inability to withdraw old and new naira notes.

Police are on ground to calm things down 👍

https://www.facebook.com/100044790391454/posts/pfbid02bYzXVsJxyHAfxUbkv5Y7BcA5md5yGn7JpwY6dVSSfo7gvqDg2Yar3SC4ymFFziecl/?app=fbl
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by derecho(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Na you or jagaban army wan start genocide?
Was I the one who formed Jagaban army? Ordinary election, Tinubu turned it to do or die.

I just pity you and your fellow BATstards.Any violence instigated by Tinubu pre- and post- elections will consume him and his warmongering BATstards.

That people decide to give peace a chance doesn't mean they are weak.

You better warn yourself.. Not everyone is scared of Tinubu.
OYEDIPE:

Continue with your name-calling, this is how genocide started in Rwanda. Must you use every opportinity in your life to mention Tinubu's name to earn cheap points? Continue !!!
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by asanausana91: 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
IPOB criminals want to steal people's property in the name of violence protest. Very unfortunate human beings undecided
all this rubbish is happening in Yoruba land.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by ajailer(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Skeduw20:

We have all seen how brutal this Fulani people are, still we d southerners are supporting another Fulani man again...

Shey no be juju b dat??
Meanwhile Fulani ain’t an indigenous tribe in naija o.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by derecho(m): 7:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kikikiki... Anyone against Tinubu is kanu's brother.
This violence you guys are instigating because of Tinubu will consume you guys.

When Ibo people you guys are provoking start with Tinubu and his touts.Don't come and involve us o.

They just want to vote for their own and it has become wahala.
We are witnesses to the unwarranted provocation by Tinubu and you BATstards.

Tinubu isn't the only Yoruba in this race but he is the one beating the drums of war.
We have told him he isn't representing us and that we Christians are not fools.

Keegan:

See them they have started, Kanu's brothers. You will be surprised what will befall you this time around. Keep on instigating violence.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by yarimo(m): 7:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
asanausana91:
all this rubbish is happening in Yoruba land.
IPOB are criminal naturally very unfortunate human beings
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Keegan: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... Anyone against Tinubu is kanu's brother.
This violence you guys are instigating because of Tinubu will consume you guys.

When Ibo people you guys are provoking start with Tinubu and his touts.Don't come and involve us o.

They just want to vote for their own and it has become wahala.
We are witnesses to the unwarranted provocation by Tinubu and you BATstards.

Tinubu isn't the only Yoruba in this race but he is the one beating the drums of war.
We have told him he isn't representing us and that we Christians are not fools.

You are mad, motherfucker, were. Which yeye Christian you be self? Na only you be Christian and who tells you that everyone that's supporting Tinubu is non Christian? Just wait and see what will happen soon.
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by Neckpresser101: 7:58pm On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
This is next president of Nigeria according to majority of Nigerians voters, IPOB terrorists keep off
😂😂😂

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
Hehehe why protesting for lack of availability of new Naira notes and fuel scarcity? After all it is affecting TINUBU only na grin grin

Thank God say e happen for SADWEST... shoot any afonja, seen protesting... 😂 😂 😂 😂
Bunch of skull miners
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by yarimo(m): 8:09pm On Feb 07, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Thank God say e happen for SADWEST... shoot any afonja, seen protesting... 😂 😂 😂 😂
Bunch of skull miners
And delta state is part of south west too? Very kids all over nairaland

Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
yarimo:
And delta state is part of south west too? Very kids all over nairaland
you Urchins, loves to attribute any nonsense in the SS to the SE. Delta state isn't ibo land... they are South Southerners.... hopeless urchin
Re: Protest In Abeokuta Over New Naira Notes by ponishah: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
ajailer:

I normally don't reply mentions cos of nitwits like you. You sound like a sadist sha.
I no go vote, if yyou wan die , die.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.