Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity (42383 Views)

EFCC, ICPC Probe Depositors Of Old Naira At CBN Branch / Despite Ban, Abuja EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Federal Secretariat / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Belleful: 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2023
Asaba people, when una go block cbn?
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Maysdevices(f): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2023
SmartyPants:

The ones blocking the CBN gate are doing what?

Speak for yourself aunty.
LOL

A regular protest is a revolution to you? Real smartypants you are.

Please go and learn the real meaning of a ‘revolution’ before replying me or hold your peace.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Midehi3(f): 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2023
Illegal1:

u are the fool here...

u kip having sleepless night over another man wealth...
Who is this thing undecided abeg shift to the other side cheesy
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

That's not what I asked you. What corruption are you referring to and how does the suffering of Nigerians justify the "strict policies" you say are bred for the corruption?

Is it the nigerians that are suffering that are responsible for the corruption?

You can't ask me a question and expect me to answer it the way that it will satisfy you ....

Read what I said and get answers from it , you sound like you are too lazy to think and see beyound what is steering on your face right now.....

Nigerians ( masses) are suffering now, because there are strict policies to stop top corruptions going on at Federal levels .....

Don't try to pity the masses here....you are not a saint to how these top Politicians have treated this same masses you are forming a caring daddy for abeg......

1 Like

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Rubbiish(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dreal1247:
This will still teach people to stop keeping their money with the banks. I just watched a video where a bank official was being molested. The poor man lost the mother as a result of no cash. It's like he knows the banker who declined giving him cash when he visited the bank. At the lost of the mum, he was then venting his anger on the innocent banker who was carrying out the instructions given to him.
Where did he lost his mother?
What about transfer?
I don't believe it can be as bad as losing life when there is transfer! POS agents are doing transfer for as low as 100 naira, even market women are accepting transfer.
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

You can't ask me a question and expect me to answer it the way that it will satisfy you ....

Read what I said and get answers from it , you sound like you are too lazy to think and see beyound what is steering on your face right now.....

Nigerians ( masses) are suffering now, because there are strict policies to stop top corruptions going on at Federal levels .....

Don't try to pity the masses here....you are not a saint to how these top Politicians have treated this same masses you are forming a caring daddy for abeg......

Pls try again....What corruption are you referring to and how does the suffering of Nigerians justify the "strict policies" you say are bred for the corruption?

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by toneroforever(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jubrilv:
MENTION ONE OR TWO BANK THAT WERE ROBBED BY TINUBU DURING LAST ELECTION

Tinubu's plan to buy votes with his stockpiled stolen cash is at the root of the currency redesign by the CBN. Nigerians will teach Tinubu & his siasmese twin, Atiku a hard lesson.
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Illegal1(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2023
Midehi3:
Who is this thing undecided abeg shift to the other side cheesy
jagaban issa goal....
u go wail tire...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Nbote(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

What is the result of that "need to know basis"?

The policy will be suffered by the masses because the politicians who are d targets will still eventually fund their way to get d new notes in any quantity they want. The govt is just confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Go to their midst and Yan this kind okpata if Dem no go kpolo u.

You can't support Obi and have brain
ChangetheChange:
Tinubu and Oshiomole have released money for their thugs to start protesting
Tony Kabaka is the arrow head behind the Benin Protest, the gallant men of Nigeria Army should use Kabaka and his smelling thugs to test the newly acquired weapons and amunitions of the Nigerian Army
No going back on the new cash Policy
No to vote buying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by reddingtonblack: 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
If not for the huge money Tinubu stole Tru bullion van during last election, all this problem will not happen ,

Can obedient please tell us if these protest are ORGANIC or not. since Tinubu start the outburst that woke those that stand with Nigeria up, maybe he is also paying nigerians to react to the suffering they are passing through on a daily.
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Pls try again....What corruption are you referring to and how does the suffering of Nigerians justify the "strict policies" you say are bred for the corruption?

I sense you are a robot.....programmed machine that does not think.......there are many robots in Nairaland anyway ,.let me bookmark your name...thank you
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Feb 07, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

I sense you are a robot.....programmed machine that does not think.......there are many robots in Nairaland anyway ,.let me bookmark your name...thank you

Na you Sabi...What corruption are you referring to and how does the suffering of Nigerians justify the "strict policies" you say are bred for the corruption?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Since you don't live on Pluto or Mars, how come you are supporting the policy and you feel it is targeted at Tinubu?

Is he no longer the APC national leader?

If Tinubu stole money thru bullion van, why did the govt not arrest him and prosecute him since 2019?

How is something you accuse Tinubu of doing in 2019 now responsible for the suffering nigerians are going thru in 2023?

The robot machine has asked a question again.
....I said I have bookmarked your name pls....
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
It'll degenerate to something else if not curbed(reversed) now.

Unfortunately Buhari will not listen.
No problem
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by lexy2014: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

The robot machine has asked a question again.
....I said I have bookmarked your name pls....

Does that answer the questions?

Since you don't live on Pluto or Mars, how come you are supporting the policy and you feel it is targeted at Tinubu?

Is he no longer the APC national leader?

If Tinubu stole money thru bullion van, why did the govt not arrest him and prosecute him since 2019?

How is something you accuse Tinubu of doing in 2019 now responsible for the suffering nigerians are going thru in 2023?

1 Like

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Finestgurlie(f): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
It'll degenerate to something else if not curbed(reversed) now.

Unfortunately Buhari will not listen.
No problem
destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Lionmachala(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
SmartyPants:
Someone once said Nigerians are too docile for revolution. I laughed and told him that when the conditions are ripe you will hear from Nigerians.

No one tell mad man say rain dey fall
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by EbenezerTriumph: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dreal1247:
This will still teach people to stop keeping their money with the banks. I just watched a video where a bank official was being molested. The poor man lost the mother as a result of no cash. It's like he knows the banker who declined giving him cash when he visited the bank. At the lost of the mum, he was then venting his anger on the innocent banker who was carrying out the instructions given to him.
link please.
besides The bank official isn't the cause.
it's emefiele's useless policy.
he should be hanged

1 Like

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by shegra58: 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Coolsperm:
If not for the huge money Tinubu stole Tru bullion van during last election, all this problem will not happen ,
even your papa misfortune na Tinubu cause am

1 Like

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by EbenezerTriumph: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Mandate2023:
It seems is only the foolish hoebi supporters on nairaland that are in support of dis scarcity........the good thing is everybody is aware that emefiele is behind all dis nonsense and his doing so to frustrate Nigerians......thank God Tinubu immediately spoke out
it's so disheartening igbos most are in support of this policy all because of their hatred for tinubu

1 Like

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Don't get surprised tol see how the New money circulates during the election

Politicians have packed all of them
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by EbenezerTriumph: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2023
Kingray10:
That's channelling the anger to the right direction. grin grin grin
exactly.
they should leave all these other Banks and vent their anger solely on CBN.
emefiele if caught should be stoned to death

1 Like

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by dchamp234(m): 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
One thing you guys have failed to realize is that if the new not is not scars then it's aim will never be achieved. After the election everything will be fine...
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by amnesty7: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Dreal1247:
Call him Atiku or Tinubu, they are together in this conspiracy. Part of the cabal is for Atiku while the remaining part is for Tinubu. Nigerians only have Mr Peter Obi. Vote wisely.
*Igbos only have Mr Peter Obi, you meant.
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by zadokchidi: 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
The wost today is that I transport 2500 to a bank in iheala..and they gave me 2000..that is first bank

1 Like

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Lionmachala(m): 5:03pm On Feb 07, 2023
SmartyPants:
Someone once said Nigerians are too docile for revolution. I laughed and told him that when the conditions are ripe you will hear from Nigerians.

Tell them

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Emmy450(m): 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
princeade86:
Let take over nnpc also and arrest minister of the petroleum
you wan arrest your president??
Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by ogwumgbe: 5:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
inoki247:
That's good commercial Banks can't be the only one eating beating CBN too needs to chop large share of the beating for not printing enough money and making people to exploit the avenue....

This not the first time we are changing money why this one come hard bak den CBN appoints Agent that comes with Bus to come exchange our old note for free....

Imagine implementing what you don't even understand naso dem lock border den nd till today we Neva recover...

Using money to buy delegates is what caused the problem, FG doesn't want his citizens to be coerced against their will or intimidated with money again.

1 Like

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by inoki247: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
ogwumgbe:

Using money to buy delegates is what caused the problem, FG doesn't want his citizens to be coerced against their will or intimidated with money again.

You people should goan rest with this stupid thoery u people will soon be scammed by APC again jus dey play...

I guess locking of Border too is to stop someone from importing Rice to give the Citizens and delegates...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protesters shut Benin’s CBN branch over Naira Scarcity by Asamota: 5:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin

Yeye protest sponsored by APC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Saga:section 64 Subsection 3 Of The Constitution / Moment Senator Wamako Disagreed With Wike For Saying He Lost Because Of Religion / Pictures Of Tinubu And His Diaspora Campaign Team In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.