Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

I Know Why People Go Into Kidnapping And Internet Fraud. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Know Why People Go Into Kidnapping And Internet Fraud. (404 Views)

Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking / I’m Into Kidnapping Because Someone Told Me It’s Lucrative – Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Know Why People Go Into Kidnapping And Internet Fraud. by adexchamp(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2023
It is not because of suffering (even some workers are suffering); not because there are no jobs (there are small jobs everywhere but they pay peanuts.

People don't kidnap their boss because he didn't pay them well (if this is the case, then they should not ask for ransom of more than 500k).

We all want to be rich, but some of us are staying on the good side of the road. Therefore, the reason that some people go into kidnapping and fraud, is that they lack SELF-CONTROL.

QUESTION: So what was it that finally pushed them to the stealing and killing road?

ANSWER: They heard of the CRAZY MONEY that people (especially politicians) steal from the masses and wire into their 16 personal foreign bank accounts.

They heard of the MAD MONEY that some people (especially politicians) steal from the people and shovel into air-conditioned holes and storehouses (until rats start to eat the money).

Then they said to themselves "Òlé l'evribody" (everybody is a a thief), and they left the reasonable lane. So let's try and control ourselves when we hear about crazy money, and let's not steal when we become politicians.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Police Arrests Three Important Businessmen Over Illegal Selling Of Pol / Rape allegation: Lagos court remands Bishop Feyi Daniels in Kirikiri prison / 84 Year Old Man Charged For Shooting 16 Year Old Boy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.