Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Any Solution To Tinnitus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Solution To Tinnitus (549 Views)

please help, whats the solution for 6years Ringing In The Ear(tinnitus) / Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? / She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Solution To Tinnitus by ottalo: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Guys please your healp is needed, My friend have been hearing ringing in her ear, been to 3 ENT doc no solution. If you have similar case before please share on how you resolve it.
Thanks
Re: Any Solution To Tinnitus by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
ottalo:
Guys please your healp is needed, My friend have been hearing ringing in her ear, been to 3 ENT doc no solution. If you have similar case before please share on how you resolve it.
Thanks

A layman explanation please
Re: Any Solution To Tinnitus by LikeAking: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2023
ottalo:
Thanks

Dip cotton bud inside hot palm oil, allow it to cool down before inserting it into your ear.

It will clean everything...

If you also have soar throat, some times tinitus dey cos soar throat later...
Chew garlic, that all.
Re: Any Solution To Tinnitus by ottalo: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
LikeAking:

Dip cotton bud inside hot palm oil, allow it to cool down before inserting it into your ear.

It will clean everything...

If you also have soar throat, some times tinitus dey cos soar throat later...
Chew garlic, that all.

The ringing was caused by medication
Re: Any Solution To Tinnitus by oxygenator: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2023
ottalo:
Thanks

HBOT for hearing loss and tinnitus:
For people with tinnitus and hearing loss, read this article and make up your mind.

https://www.fwivlounge.com/blog/hyperbaric-oxygen-therapy-for-tinnitus-and-sensorineural-hearing-loss

We are hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot providers.
Re: Any Solution To Tinnitus by oxygenator: 12:34am On Feb 10, 2023
If you have suffered from Tinnitus or hearing loss do not panic because you can treat it with hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot with excellent results.

Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NhaIkOA7F0&pp=QAFIAQ%3D%3D
Re: Any Solution To Tinnitus by HappyMangle: 11:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Hearing aid doctor should be the one making some conclusions in this situation.
The most permanent solution here is to find a hearing aids sale and get yourself one pair.
Of course the decisions should be made together with the audiologist as well.

(1) (Reply)

Using Dettol For 5days To Clear My Pimples / For Treatment Of Hypertension. / Halitosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.