Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti (3048 Views)

Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by joelbooks: 8:04pm On Feb 07, 2023
Datti said some of the venues given to them, for their rallies were oversized venues

Datti on channelTv

https://twitter.com/36Kinniun/status/1623024486839685147

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by joelbooks: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin grin grin

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by AcuraZDX: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
Fake News can't take you anywhere

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by orileg: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
The name of the person who made the post on Twitter Read Tinibu Media Command grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by Eriokanmi: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
joelbooks:
Datti said some of the venues given to them, for their rallies were oversized venues

Datti on channelTv

I watched the interview from the beginning to the end. He never said anything close to this lie. But why is the apc like this?

Could this be damage control on fashola's open denial yesterday on channelstv on his comment of his party fixing electricity in 6 months? He disappointed for the first time

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by plaindealer: 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by UnfairLife7(m): 8:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
Hahahahaha

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota
EzeNwaayiMmili the known online Npower 30k stipend beggar and all other demented effermite zombies 😀😀😀

Kwara in the bag for una Obi😀😀

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2023
I can smell the rottenness of the armpits of Thiefnubbu's yoromuslim moshoodus on this thread. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by UnfairLife7(m): 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I watched the interview from the beginning to the end. He never said anything close to this lie
He said it stop lying to yourself. Let's even assume he didn't say it. OBI is one of the candidates who had been having empty field naming ceremony campaign rally across the country. You cannot compare his rally to Atiku not to talk of Tinubu own

Whether he said it or not but it's true the campaign so far has been a show of shame upon the whole noise on social media 😀

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by Eriokanmi: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
He said it stop lying to yourself. Let's even assume he didn't say it. OBI is one of the candidates who had been having empty field naming ceremony campaign rally across the country. You cannot compare his rally to Atiku not to talk of Tinubu own

Whether he said it or not but it's true the campaign so far has been a show of shame upon the whole noise on social media 😀
No need to argue. As you're so sure he said it, please can you share the video for me to see? I'm waiting.

Who's talking of money-induced and coerce-stricken rallies here? They're not seeing money to share to people to attend rallies anymore hence, the low turn out as seen in recent days. Should I share the katsina rally of the apc with you,.compared to those staged previously? They'd cry more in the remaining days to election..maybe they'd end up arresting buhari...apc taking themselves to court over naira redesign grin. Obi would never line buses at berger in lagos to transport people to Osun State to grace the LP rally there to.make people believe they're on ground. Such a gimmick doesn't work anymore.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by NothingDoMe: 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:

At least share the video here to prove your point. The time urchins could fabricate nonesense on the internet from 3rd mainland bridge has long ended.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by UnfairLife7(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
No need to argue. As you're so sure he said it, please can you share the video for me to see? I'm waiting
can you compare Tinubu campaign to Atiku and Obi combine?

Yes or no?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by UnfairLife7(m): 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
NothingDoMe:
At least share the video here to prove your point. The time urchins could fabricate nonesense on the internet from 3rd mainland bridge has long ended.
can you compare JAGABAN campaign to all other contestants combine?

I mean
PDP
PDP pro max
PDP lite?

Can you?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by Jostoman: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
The three things Apc banking on now are,

1- Propaganda

2-Using of thugs

3-Vote buying but apc will still fall yakata

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by Abudat(m): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
joelbooks:

Datti on channelTv

share the video. Propaganda won't win this election people done wise up bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by YungMillionaire: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Obi's blokus is too tiny to fill the small vagina

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by Eriokanmi: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
can you compare Tinubu campaign to Atiku and Obi combine?

Yes or no?
You've not done what I asked you. I'm waiting for that video please.

On rally stuff, that doesn't work anymore. The other day I saw over 25 buses filled with passengers waiting for others to join them at berger in lagos with apc flags displayed in front of them. They were transporting people to oshogbo ahead of their rally there. Wouid the same people stay put and vote apc osun on election day? Those were old political gimmicks. It doesn't work anymore. See as apc and pdp are crying over scarcity of new notes. The earlier they realise that the policy is targeted at them to check their reckless spending and vote-buying, the better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by ChangetheChange: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2023
grin grin grin
Labor Party comedians

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by ScamHunter: 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu urchins like lies eh
Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by UnfairLife7(m): 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2023
PoliciaNLand:
another one
Mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Rule 2

mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Rule 1 Rule 19 Rule 2

Villa12 UnfairLife7 VTJN etc
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
Farano
Mukina2
Nlfpmod

Rule 19 broken

This is the known NwaMamalwota with his numerous alternative account on nairaland

Here are some of his numerous alternative account

NwaMamalwota
PoliciaNLand
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa
Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by UnfairLife7(m): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You've not done what I asked you. I'm waiting for that video please.

On rally stuff, that doesn't work anymore. The other day I saw over 25 buses filled with passengers waiting for others to join them at berger in lagos with apc flags displayed in front of them. They were transporting people to oshogbo ahead of their rally there. Wouid the same people stay put and vote apc osun on election day? Those were old political gimmicks. It doesn't work anymore. See as apc and pdp are crying over scarcity of new notes. The earlier they realise that the policy is targeted at them to check their reckless spending and vote-buying, the better
Super story

Where is the 10 million man match?

Why is Obi disgracing himself with empty field campaign?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by M4A1carbine: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2023
Tinubu zombies are seriously "FAR BEHIND" reality. Op is showing "FAKE" Kwara pictures to counter the disgrace in Katsina. Even thiefnubuu was disappointed, but paid to be foolish agbado idiat miscreants are opening weak threads and showing Nonsense pictures, when its already known that the kwara Rally was a success even better than the rally in OGUN... grin grin grin grin

AGBADO IDIATS ...KWARA DON EXPIRE...Next Propaganda grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by FreeStuffsNG: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
joelbooks:

Datti on channelTv

They have been reminded that they are low budget PDP wink
At last , he realised that elections are not won by white canopies they arrange to decieve their fellow labourers in labour labour canopy party

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2023
joelbooks:

Datti on channelTv

Is this the work of the 500 million naira Tinubu paid you urchins?

Try harder with that your fake news.

Irresponsible Yoruba urchin.

1 Like

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
OP, video or I don't believe it!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by Siwisheswereesh: 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2023
cheesy
Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by NothingDoMe: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
can you compare JAGABAN campaign to all other contestants combine?

I mean
PDP
PDP pro max
PDP lite?

Can you?
Blubulaba? Of course it's incomparable. 😄

1 Like

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by Kendo93: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2023
Why Apc No Dey Invite Portable For Their Campaign grin

1 Like

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by techWriter3: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2023
Fake News can't give you anywhere

Hmm, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, thesis, or assignment.

1 Like

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by yarimo(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2023
joelbooks:

Datti on channelTv

op op

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

This People Don't Know Peter Obi Very Well / BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help / What Sky News Reported And How Vanguardngr Delivered The News to Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.