Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti (3049 Views)

Reno Omokri to Peter Obi: 'Use Someones Backyard And Avoid Oversized Venues' / 2023: Low Turnout As Yoruba Summit Pushes For Tinubu Presidency / Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by yarimo(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
AcuraZDX:
Fake News can't take you anywhere
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by yarimo(m): 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I watched the interview from the beginning to the end. He never said anything close to this lie. But why is the apc like this?

Could this be damage control on fashola's open denial yesterday on channelstv on his comment of his party fixing electricity in 6 months? He disappointed for the first time
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by yarimo(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by yarimo(m): 11:16pm On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
Hahahahaha

PrinceofLagos
NwaMamalwota
EzeNwaayiMmili the known online Npower 30k stipend beggar and all other demented effermite zombies 😀😀😀

Kwara in the bag for una Obi😀😀
some of them are busy collecting there share

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by yarimo(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
Jostoman:
The three things Apc banking on now are,

1- Propaganda

2-Using of thugs

3-Vote buying but apc will still fall yakata
And labour party are banking on yam and 2k grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
Boasting he is waiting as if he has data grin cheesy
Eriokanmi:
You've not done what I asked you. I'm waiting for that video please.

On rally stuff, that doesn't work anymore. The other day I saw over 25 buses filled with passengers waiting for others to join them at berger in lagos with apc flags displayed in front of them. They were transporting people to oshogbo ahead of their rally there. Wouid the same people stay put and vote apc osun on election day? Those were old political gimmicks. It doesn't work anymore. See as apc and pdp are crying over scarcity of new notes. The earlier they realise that the policy is targeted at them to check their reckless spending and vote-buying, the better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by drlateef: 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
UnfairLife7:
He said it stop lying to yourself. Let's even assume he didn't say it. OBI is one of the candidates who had been having empty field naming ceremony campaign rally across the country. You cannot compare his rally to Atiku not to talk of Tinubu own

Whether he said it or not but it's true the campaign so far has been a show of shame upon the whole noise on social media 😀

They will come for your jugular vein, but the truth must be said at all times. Obi is nowhere near Aso Rock, and he knows it. He is just an Andrew Liver Salt party fielding a nollywood actor.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by michlins(m): 1:34am On Feb 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:
No need to argue. As you're so sure he said it, please can you share the video for me to see? I'm waiting.

Who's talking of money-induced and coerce-stricken rallies here? They're not seeing money to share to people to attend rallies anymore hence, the low turn out as seen in recent days. Should I share the katsina rally of the apc with you,.compared to those staged previously? They'd cry more in the remaining days to election..maybe they'd end up arresting buhari...apc taking themselves to court over naira redesign grin. Obi would never line buses at berger in lagos to transport people to Osun State to grace the LP rally there to.make people believe they're on ground. Such a gimmick doesn't work anymore.
if APC had provided 4ml jobs annually as promised,who will have time to visit campaign ground?

The number of people on campaign ground is a big indictment on APC and Tinubu inability to provide jobs for the masses.

If you're gainfully employed, you will not be following a politician up and about under hot sun especially in the North where temperatures run almost at 38°c

1 Like

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by Benwallt(m): 5:25am On Feb 08, 2023
This is hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, my God my ribs. See finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by ibidokun65w: 6:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Is this the work of the 500 million naira Tinubu paid you urchins?Try harder with that your fake news.Irresponsible Yoruba urchin.Is this the work of the 500 million naira Tinubu paid you urchins?Try harder with that your fake news.Irresponsible Yoruba urchin....
Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by Rolings: 7:06am On Feb 08, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Who's talking of money-induced and coerce-stricken rallies here? They're not seeing money to share to people to attend rallies anymore hence, the low turn out as seen in recent days. Should I share the katsina rally of the apc with you,.compared to those staged previously? They'd cry more in the remaining days to election..maybe they'd end up arresting buhari...apc taking themselves to court over naira redesign grin. Obi would never line buses at berger in lagos to transport people to Osun State to grace the LP rally there to.make people believe they're on ground. Such a gimmick doesn't work anymore.

Keep deceiving yourself. You think everyone is dull like you obidients.
How can a party thats having only presidential candidate in many states be able to pull Large crowds...the crowds are not there because no candidates to bring crowds. Simple
All these mumu talks of money induced rally attendance is stale already.
Even PO imports igbos from neighbouring states whenever he is campaigning outside south east and we have seen videos of obidients fighting over money.
Its foolish to think LP doesn't spend money to bring people to their campaign rallies. They do
Whether its mobilization or Logistics or inducement or whatever you chose to call it....all parties including LP does it. Some party faithfuls need to be given some money for transportation and feeding....thats no crime and all party does it
Re: We Were Given Oversized Venues, Hence The Low Turnout - Datti by aderoju3921: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2023
Super story Where is the 10 million man match? Why is Obi disgracing himself with empty field campaign?Super story Where is the 10 million man match? Why is Obi disgracing himself with empty field campaign?...

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Tinubu's Gathering With Anyim, Metu, Signals Resistance's Help / First Lady Remi Tinubu Proudly Gifts Man One Carton Of Indomie(photo) / Tinubu Lied About Obama’s Invitation To Democratic Party Convention Says DNC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.