Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) (7829 Views)

Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by babyfaceafrica: 5:28am On Feb 08, 2023
How does this help the common man?
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Cashio(m): 5:38am On Feb 08, 2023
Napata77:

You have no shame.

Other states are building and showcasing brand new rail networks, with ultra-modern train stations for the masses, ultra-modern bus terminals, deep sea ports, brand new cities on land reclaimed from the Atlantic, world class airports, and other relevant infrastructure, while a TOAD like you is pre-occupied with how beautiful your Government House looks.

And expecting others to join you in posting their respective government houses, to compete on whose is the 'most beautiful'.

I mean, damn....

Something is seriously wrong with many of you South Easterners.
I was reading through your comment with joy until you came to the part of generalizing south easterners and I was disappointed. You not wiser
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Keegan: 5:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Cashio:
I was reading through your comment with joy until you came to the part of generalizing south easterners and I was disappointed. You not wiser

Truth is bitter. No rightfully thinking comfortable people will leave their towns and cities and migrate to less developed cities elsewhere. You eboes can brag from now to eternity, your home is nothing to write about.
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by SWATMan: 6:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Winnersunited:
You made very beautiful submissions, and should have continue on that line by calling out the Op specifically. But you left the OP, and now said something is wrong South Easterners... That's the whole people in South East, it's show how myopic and unintelligent you are. Your writeup doesn't worth reading.
He's a fool and a tribal bigot. He ended up making no point.
Prejudice.
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by BigYash: 6:22am On Feb 08, 2023
Just talk say u wan mock d state cheesy The house look like Hopelessness Uzodima
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Bigseven(m): 6:40am On Feb 08, 2023
Youโ€™ve not heard of โ€œ RAYFIELDโ€ before thatโ€™s why you think Imo has the best
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by mu2sa2: 7:18am On Feb 08, 2023
I see the building, but where is the beauty?
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by hallowswit: 7:47am On Feb 08, 2023
Dey play
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by SocialJustice: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2023
Bizibi:
comot Edo state.
๐Ÿ˜‚Edo state government House is better than this.
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Owerriboi:
Owerri is an unplanned glorified village littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment
yur head dey seriously pain you.. where for owerri u dey stay??
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Napata77:

You have no shame.

Other states are building and showcasing brand new rail networks, with ultra-modern train stations for the masses, ultra-modern bus terminals, deep sea ports, brand new cities on land reclaimed from the Atlantic, world class airports, and other relevant infrastructure, while a TOAD like you is pre-occupied with how beautiful your Government House looks.

And expecting others to join you in posting their respective government houses, to compete on whose is the 'most beautiful'.

I mean, damn....

Something is seriously wrong with many of you South Easterners.

Child of hate... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ na SE mater go kill all of una
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Winnersunited: 8:57am On Feb 08, 2023
Napata77:

The best confirmation that something is very wrong with South easterners is Peter Obi's own statements regarding when he was governor, and he would travel to the US, and all the Igbos he met there were telling him where he should buy his property.

Pointing him to posh areas where he should buy his property.

He told them he wasn't interested in buying any property, and they were looking at him as if he was crazy.

You people are just too shallow-minded. It's all about the here and now for you. No vision.

When South West governors travel, they go looking for investment partners to do world class business in their states.

When Gov Sanwo-Olu of Lagos goes to America, he's going there for top-level business consultations to deliver world class facilities in his state.

South East governors are small-minded, visionless, egocentric, shallow, and specialize in personal aggrandisement - shopping for luxury houses in the US, and building beautiful Government Houses where THEY would reside.

Useless.
You don't worth to be responded to because you make no sense.
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by SGANIVA(m): 9:11am On Feb 08, 2023
You are typing this because you don chop bellefull ,many are in petrol station que or bank que
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Countersam(m): 9:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Orangedreams:
I can boldly say Imo state has the most beautiful government house apart from Aso Rock. But of course I may be wrong.

Please rep your state government house with a few pictures, let's compare and also learn.

Bigots please stay away from this thread. Everything no be tribe.

The pics below are Imo State govt house aka Douglass House.

Let's go!

Have some shame son!

1 Like

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by DLuciano: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2023
Orangedreams:
I can boldly say Imo state has the most beautiful government house apart from Aso Rock. But of course I may be wrong.

Please rep your state government house with a few pictures, let's compare and also learn.

Bigots please stay away from this thread. Everything no be tribe.

The pics below are Imo State govt house aka Douglass House.

Let's go!
Sorry for you, na government house we go chop? People in the North are canvassing and rallying round their choice presidential candidate they feel can make a difference, you are here talking about frivolities. Wake up man, you are behind!
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Winnersunited: 10:48am On Feb 08, 2023
Napata77:

The best confirmation that something is very wrong with South easterners is Peter Obi's own statements regarding when he was governor, and he would travel to the US, and all the Igbos he met there were telling him where he should buy his property.

Pointing him to posh areas where he should buy his property. Your idea of Southwesterns starts and ends in Lagos State. What a Shame!!!

He told them he wasn't interested in buying any property, and they were looking at him as if he was crazy.

You people are just too shallow-minded. It's all about the here and now for you. No vision.

When South West governors travel, they go looking for investment partners to do world class business in their states.

When Gov Sanwo-Olu of Lagos goes to America, he's going there for top-level business consultations to deliver world class facilities in his state.

South East governors are small-minded, visionless, egocentric, shallow, and specialize in personal aggrandisement - shopping for luxury houses in the US, and building beautiful Government Houses where THEY would reside.

Useless.
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Winnersunited: 10:50am On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Winnersunited post=120729960][/quote] You idea of Southwesterns starts and ends with Lagos State. What a Shame!!!
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Ojiofor: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2023
Fortruth:
What is meaning of Imo State.. All the eastern states have meaningless state names whereas their Northern peers remember their kingdoms and empires and HISTORYโ€ฆ.

Because you are not from Imo that is why you asked that useless question.
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by IkeIgboNile(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Orangedreams post=120722130]The whole essence of this thread is that we get to see different govt houses and their environment and nothing more. Everything is not insult. If you feel your own is more beautiful just post it here for all to see just like someone politely sent the link for Ebonyi state govt house without a single abuse. Please do it and don't go tribal calling Igbo people or Hausa. I know the fuel scarcity and naira notes wahala is taking a toll on many plus a tribally destroyed Nigeria. I understand. They are even the more reason we shouldn't allow APC back. Just chanel your anger to 25th February and not to me please. I no be Buhari or Emefiele.

Trust yoruba to go tribal on everything. Insults are their only reply to everything yet they claim to be civilised and respectful.Never seen such level of hypocrisy.
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Ogbuefi2020: 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
I hope you all know that government house is different from state Secretariat. The government house is beautiful and if you are not showing your state government house then shut up
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Cashio(m): 6:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
Keegan:

Truth is bitter. No rightfully thinking comfortable people will leave their towns and cities and migrate to less developed cities elsewhere. You eboes can brag from now to eternity, your home is nothing to write about.
I hope you are making a good life for yourself, if not, even if Lagos like make e be like America, if you nor get money, na poverty go wire your eyes.
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Owerriboi: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

yur head dey seriously pain you.. where for owerri u dey stay??

Mumu Owerri is a village, stop deceiving yourself
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 10:35am On Feb 09, 2023
Owerriboi:

Mumu Owerri is a village, stop deceiving yourself

Idiot... with fake moniker... ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
owerri gbuo gi dia
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Owerriboi: 3:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Id.. with fake moniker..
oweri dia

Ediotic bastard. Owerri is a glorified village. Cry more ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Owerriboi:

Ediotic bastard. Owerri is a glorified village. Cry more ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

OK I don hear...

try catch sleep.. eeehhh..

ndewo
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Owerriboi: 3:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

OK I don hear...

try catch sleep.. eeehhh..

ndewo

You Don cry finish lol
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Okpeke22: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Napata77:

Pointing him to posh areas where he should buy his property.

Useless.
One would naturally expect you to mention and show photos of those world class facilities South West governors have attracted to states like Osun, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti and Ogun. Show me the world class hospital, school, rail, etc in these states and I'll shut up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Speaker Suspends Shaibuโ€™s Loyalist, 2 Other Lawmakers / $4 Million Crusade: How Benny Hinn Embarrassed Me โ€“ Pastor Adeboye 2005 / Apcโ€™s Failings Will Boost PDP Victory In 2019 โ€“ Onuesoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.