Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) (7682 Views)

Governor Wike Hosts Davido And His Crew At Rivers Govt. House. Photos / Olisa Metuh Laughing In Ekweremadu's House (Photo) / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Orangedreams: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
I can boldly say Imo state has the most beautiful government house apart from Aso Rock. But of course I may be wrong.

Please rep your state government house with a few pictures, let's compare and also learn.

Bigots please stay away from this thread. Everything no be tribe.

The pics below are Imo State govt house aka Douglass House.

Let's go!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Orangedreams: 9:30pm On Feb 07, 2023
More

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Earlystar698(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2023

1 Like

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by SocialJustice: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2023
Old and dilapidated structure, what is fine here. Delta, akwa ibom, Lagos even edo state all have better houses.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by lordm(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2023
It looks like tortoise car

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by socialmediaman: 9:46pm On Feb 07, 2023
OP stop playing

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Soulsymbol99: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2023
Of what benefits is this to an average imo person or economy? Misplaced priorities undecided

15 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Ahmed0336(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2023
You don see Rivers own? Even Ebonyi own set pass this one.

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Fortruth: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
What is meaning of Imo State.. All the eastern states have meaningless state names whereas their Northern peers remember their kingdoms and empires and HISTORY….

6 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Napata77: 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2023
Orangedreams:
I can boldly say Imo state has the most beautiful government house apart from Aso Rock. But of course I may be wrong.

Please rep your state government house with a few pictures, let's compare and also learn.

Let's go!

You have no shame.

Other states are building and showcasing brand new rail networks, with ultra-modern train stations for the masses, ultra-modern bus terminals, deep sea ports, brand new cities on land reclaimed from the Atlantic, world class airports, and other relevant infrastructure, while a TOAD like you is pre-occupied with how beautiful your Government House looks.

And expecting others to join you in posting their respective government houses, to compete on whose is the 'most beautiful'.

I mean, damn....

Something is seriously wrong with many of you South Easterners.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by betshopagent(m): 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2023
Orangedreams:

Let's go!
most beautiful government house with the most ugly governance. Its a pity what you're celebrating.Its a pity what APC has turned IMO State to. Vote peter obi

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Almaigaa: 10:36pm On Feb 07, 2023
IGBO People must brag about everything. How do you know that, Imo Government house is the finnest? Have you visit all the States in this Country to ascertain your claim?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by christejames(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2023
Lion Building Enugu is laughing 😂 at ignorance 🤷‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by KosiGee(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2023
Orangedreams:

Let's go!

You know nothing about beauty. You know nothing about architecture. The picture you uploaded is tasteless, cheap and tawdry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by KosiGee(m): 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2023
Almaigaa:
IGBO People must brag about everything. How do you know that, Imo Government house is the finnest? Have you visit all the States in this Country to ascertain your claim?

Some kid who knows nothing about architecture uploads a building that’s badly built, praises it and you are calling out Igbo people.

That building should collapse on you. Idiot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by SpatialKing(m): 10:56pm On Feb 07, 2023
Enugu is finest

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Snitch24(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2023
Go to ekiti and see things Ur self
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by BestMan001: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2023
Old structure

Take a walk to Akwa Ibom govt house
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Owerriboi: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2023
Owerri is an unplanned glorified village littered with dilapidated roads and filthy environment

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Orangedreams: 12:09am On Feb 08, 2023
The whole essence of this thread is that we get to see different govt houses and their environment and nothing more. Everything is not insult. If you feel your own is more beautiful just post it here for all to see just like someone politely sent the link for Ebonyi state govt house without a single abuse. Please do it and don't go tribal calling Igbo people or Hausa. I know the fuel scarcity and naira notes wahala is taking a toll on many plus a tribally destroyed Nigeria. I understand. They are even the more reason we shouldn't allow APC back. Just chanel your anger to 25th February and not to me please. I no be Buhari or Emefiele.

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by NnamdiN: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2023
Ugly asf

1 Like

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by IDeyNL: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2023
Nigerians and celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Exclusive101: 12:39am On Feb 08, 2023
With this rubbish that look like hotel so

Orangedreams:

Let's go!

1 Like

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Broveens42(m): 1:47am On Feb 08, 2023
IDeyNL:
Nigerians and celebrating mediocrity.

Rather Africans and over seriousness ..lol
Op has done nothing wrong in showcasing an identity in his state. You all shouting mediocrity can never step out and protest against bad governance (the Real mediocrity).
When op says imo has the most beautiful government house, I'm actually looking at the ambience(presidential-like environment and interior deco, infact, you would think you are in Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Orangedreams: 2:49am On Feb 08, 2023
Broveens42:

Rather Africans and over seriousness ..lol
Op has done nothing wrong in showcasing an identity in his state. You all shouting mediocrity can never step out and protest against bad governance (the Real mediocrity).
When op says imo has the most beautiful government house, I'm actually looking at the ambience(presidential-like environment and interior deco, infact, you would think you are in Aso rock.

God bless you, someone that is saying I am celebrating mediocrity, sebi the normal thing would have been to post his own state just to invalidate my claim?

2 Likes

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Winnersunited: 2:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Napata77:

You have no shame.

Other states are building and showcasing brand new rail networks, with ultra-modern train stations for the masses, ultra-modern bus terminals, deep sea ports, brand new cities on land reclaimed from the Atlantic, world class airports, and other relevant infrastructure, while a TOAD like you is pre-occupied with how beautiful your Government House looks.

And expecting others to join you in posting their respective government houses, to compete on whose is the 'most beautiful'.

I mean, damn....

Something is seriously wrong with many of you South Easterners.
You made very beautiful submissions, and should have continue on that line by calling out the Op specifically. But you left the OP, and now said something is wrong South Easterners... That's the whole people in South East, it's show how myopic and unintelligent you are. Your writeup doesn't worth reading.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by TinubuShet(m): 4:18am On Feb 08, 2023
I don't celebrate things like this cos it doesn't show the total welfare of the citizens but on this Ekiti State government house is the best in Nigeria, Fayose/Fayemi spent their last kobo to construct this
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Napata77: 4:49am On Feb 08, 2023
Winnersunited:
You made very beautiful submissions, and should have continue on that line by calling out the Op specifically. But you left the OP, and now said something is wrong South Easterners... That's the whole people in South East, it's show how myopic and unintelligent you are. Your writeup doesn't worth reading.

The best confirmation that something is very wrong with South easterners is Peter Obi's own statements regarding when he was governor, and he would travel to the US, and all the Igbos he met there were telling him where he should buy his property.

Pointing him to posh areas where he should buy his property.

He told them he wasn't interested in buying any property, and they were looking at him as if he was crazy.

You people are just too shallow-minded. It's all about the here and now for you. No vision.

When South West governors travel, they go looking for investment partners to do world class business in their states.

When Gov Sanwo-Olu of Lagos goes to America, he's going there for top-level business consultations to deliver world class facilities in his state.

South East governors are small-minded, visionless, egocentric, shallow, and specialize in personal aggrandisement - shopping for luxury houses in the US, and building beautiful Government Houses where THEY would reside.

Useless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Benwallt(m): 4:51am On Feb 08, 2023
Doglass house
Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by Bizibi(m): 4:59am On Feb 08, 2023
SocialJustice:
Old and dilapidated structure, what is fine here. Delta, akwa ibom, Lagos even edo state all have better houses.
comot Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by FarahAideed: 5:09am On Feb 08, 2023
How can you say this thing is fine

1 Like

Re: Imo State Has The Most Beautiful Govt House (photo) by QuotaSystem: 5:18am On Feb 08, 2023
The OP might have meant well with the thread.

But the braggadocious title and ugly building felt like an insult to one’s intelligence.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! / Nigeria Now Kidnap And Ransom Capital Of The World / Nigerians Mark Awolowo’s Posthumous Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.