Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! (1378 Views)

My Clients In Aso Rock Made Me What I Am – Native Doctor (pic) / What I Noticed About Power Distribution Company / I Noticed Something During This Riots. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by boxer022(m): 10:31am On Feb 08, 2023
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, without boring you all, why do Nairaland Men Bash Ladies on this Wonderful forum day-in day-out, yet, they claim Redpillers, calling us all sought of Unprintable names,

Yet, you get Countless PMs and Follows every blessed day? Who are now the ones sending it? undecided I thought we all agreed to be Redpillers and Alpha-Males?

LOL!

Good morning to you Dora, not all guys on this platform are "Redpillers or Alpa-males" or even Simps but most of us are level headed and cool. I am speaking for myself and a few others who are like me.
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by freshkpomo(m): 10:38am On Feb 08, 2023
IamDora:
Good day Nairalanders, without boring you all, why do Nairaland Men Bash Ladies on this Wonderful forum day-in day-out, yet, they claim Redpillers, calling us all sought of Unprintable names,

Yet, you get Countless PMs and Follows every blessed day? Who are now the ones sending it? undecided I thought we all agreed to be Redpillers and Alpha-Males?

LOL!

Back in the days ladies and guys on this forum mix well and it was really great because I met 3 amazing ladies in this website who are still on my Facebook till date, though I can't remember their names anymore because it was a long time ago.
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by TheSourcerer: 1:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
freshkpomo:

Back in the days ladies and guys on this forum mix well and it was really great because I met 3 amazing ladies in this website who are still on my Facebook till date, though I can't remember their names anymore because it was a long time ago.
it all started in 2019 , I remember making a topic on the rise of 'womanhate' on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6317707/surge-womanhate-redpills-simphood-pussy

1 Like

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by IamDora(f): 1:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
boxer022:

Good morning to you Dora, not all guys on this platform are "Redpillers or Alpa-males" or even Simps but most of us are level headed and cool. I am speaking for myself and a few others who are like me.

Oh, I see
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by Fira09(m): 1:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nairaland men? The most s*nseless set of men you will ever come across grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who takes the old men with android phones and cheap Data calling themselves alphamales and Redpillers serious? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin by now u should have gotten used to their stvpidity grin grin grin grin grin

In reality, dey are Wr*tched and Never-do-well People grin grin grin grin don't be Deceived, it's a faceless forum and alot of them will never upload their pictures, so alot of them use their Other Accounts to send u messages while using the popular one to claim Redpillers grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin we know their tricks grin grin grin grin

Just take a look at the pictures I will post below, they are all the Self-acclaimed Redpillers on dis forum grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Mynd44 nlfpmod Seun

Rule 2 & 3.
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by 2rez: 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
HumbleTrader:
Children resort to insult when their intelligence fails them. Learn to be more mature, if you want to see husband to marry.

@ the bolded alone.

Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by chiiraq802(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nairaland girls and Feminist are Useless. All of them.
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by boxer022(m): 8:03pm On Feb 08, 2023
IamDora:

Oh, I see

Yes of course, generalizing will make all of us look bad.
Re: What I Noticed About Nairaland Men!!!! by faceLAGOS: 12:58am On Feb 09, 2023
I’ve only pmed 3 “f” monickers here.

The 3 responded.

Got tired of one because she’s all about her blog hustle. Didn’t have time for that so I moved.

Second sounded like a typical ghetto beech.

Yuck! I’m from the ghetto so I don’t want to have anything to do with a ghetto beech.

Third is a troll & it’s the longest I’ve been with but I’m getting tired to engage any longer.

Na rubbish girls full here.

Don’t know about the married though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

28-year-old Lady Kills 6 Including Three Children In US School Mass Shooting / Abuja Kidnappers Trending on Twitter / Why Was Very Dark Man (vdm) Arrested ? Anybody Truly Knows ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.