Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) (13462 Views)

Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode In Green White Green With Yerima In Zamfara (Pictures) / FG To Matawalle: We Own The Gold Deposits In Zamfara- PICTURES & VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Ayoola171(m): 10:55am On Feb 08, 2023
Okay
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2023
APC is dead
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by backnbeta(f): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2023
We understand your plans totally, o ye foolanis. Installing a Northerner was your agenda abnitio. I just feel sorry for the South; if this agenda happens, it is over for the Southerners because never again will a southerner hold any decent position in Nigeria
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by blackpanda: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2023
ok
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2023
The end of the evil party....
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Midehi3(f): 11:07am On Feb 08, 2023
maasoap:
Zamfara? grin grin grin. That state is already locked down for APC.
laugh of tears grin
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2023
Zamfara bloc vote in the mold. Tinubu ti lule
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by garfield1: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
APC is dead

Pdp is a carcass
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by garfield1: 11:08am On Feb 08, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
Zamfara bloc vote in the mold. Tinubu ti lule

So 45 aides will prevent bloc votes?
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by garfield1: 11:10am On Feb 08, 2023
Midehi3:

laugh of tears grin

Over 100 advisers in delta have resigned
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Manofnaija: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2023
Dreal1247:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against him there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads

3. Educationally , He met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact , Milinda and bill gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollar for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman . He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.

They are angry with him and won't vote for him because he is not from their tribe or religion.
Please remind me, which company has this slogan... "what others wish they are"
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by piyoo91: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2023
Haakeem:
Woe to those that deal in fraud.
Hellfire is real, embrace Islam and watch as your Life change in a good way.
Islam is indeed the only acceptable religion and a religion of peace.
will you give me wife if i accept islam, mind u, am also a northerner
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Oddfinder012: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2023
Newton2024:
Why I will never pity NIGERIANS anymore should they vote APC again, I observe that most Nigerians are not really victims of bad governance but accomplices. They are in love with their oppressors and that's why they keep voting thieves and terrorists every four years.

Online beggars and street beggars should forget about getting any dime from me. You must be responsible for your choice. To every action, there must be consequence.
You can't really blame the uninformed, information is power. The politicians have perpetually kept us in the dark to do evil.

1 Like

Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Kasdat5(m): 11:22am On Feb 08, 2023
But LP will still get more than %50 block vote, abi how them dey talk am
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Midastorch(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2023
Gacupot:
Newton2024:
Why I will never pity NIGERIANS anymore should they vote APC again, I observe that most Nigerians are not really victims of bad governance but accomplices. They are in love with their oppressors and that's why they keep voting thieves and terrorists every four years.

Online beggars and street beggars should forget about getting any dime from me. You must be responsible for your choice. To every action, there must be consequence.

An unfortunate igbotic idiot spotted... 🀣🀣🀣
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Samogloby: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2023
Atiku/Okowa no get rival. God bless our incoming president
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Atlantis585: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2023
Which state remain for Thiefnubbu in the North again?

After dem don chop his bullion van billions finish, now dem just dey dump the Iragbiji born crook left and right.

Haba our Northern brothers, why una dey am shege like this na?

grin

1 Like

Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Deepfeel(m): 11:49am On Feb 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Buhari must continue grin we need an interim government Nigerians never see anything. Una feel say to released power dey easy? Obasanjo even want third term, Gokdluck that promise a Term still went ahead to contest another term. Una feel say Buhari go just go like that? Baba no dey support any candidate the naira redesigned and fuel scarcity is a ploy to cause frustration which might lead to crisis now they are beating bank managers very soon it will be polictians they would be attacking. Check the history of Nigeria no president left power peacefully they all wanted to cling to power.
No president left powerful peacefully? Lies Jonathan called to congratulate buhari even before inec announced buhari as the winer in 2015
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Deepfeel(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2023
maasoap:
Zamfara? grin grin grin. That state is already locked down for APC.
Who locked it down for APC inec ?
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Deepfeel(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2023
Antoeni:
Abonki Will Always Be Mumu.
Just See The Way They Are Jumping Up & Down
They are mumu for playing tinubu ?

1 Like

Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by PerfectMan24: 11:54am On Feb 08, 2023
After milking the state for 8yrs, now they want to use another avenue to finish the state for another 8yrs.
God will not allow it this time
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Selepreye(f): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2023
Recruitment! Recruitment!! Recruitment!!!!
Leadway Assurance (Opebi Branch)is currently recruiting vibrant, intelligent and smart persons for the post of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
Qualification (HND,BSC) if u are interested ,
call (08060398883) or send your CV to Ad-Adeleye@leadway.com

Application closes soon

Pls Rebroadcast
Thanks

Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Deepfeel(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2023
backnbeta:
We understand your plans totally, o ye foolanis. Installing a Northerner was your agenda abnitio. I just feel sorry for the South; if this agenda happens, it is over for the Southerners because never again will a southerner hold any decent position in Nigeria
You feel sorry for the south, but want to vote a Muslim Muslim ticket without feeling sorry for Christians? You remember southern unity but wants to vote tinubu knowing fully well south had produced a president and vice president, South south has produced a presidend , south east has none ?

1 Like

Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by rafcrown(m): 12:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nigerians have forgotten so soon.
NPN.
PDP.
NOW APC.
NEXT ONE
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Promise47(m): 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Please πŸ₯ΊπŸ™ can you help me with 3k due to the hardship I have not eaten anything since 4 days now please I never for one day like this government or voted for them please πŸ™ help me please
Newton2024:

Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Promise47(m): 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2023
2208537373 zenith bank Nwachokor
Newton2024:

Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by Mune: 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
PDP is dead in Zamfara, all this is a parody
Re: 45 Special Advisers Resign; Dump APC For PDP In Zamfara (Pictures) by backnbeta(f): 12:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
Deepfeel:

You feel sorry for the south, but want to vote a Muslim Muslim ticket without feeling sorry for Christians? You remember southern unity but wants to vote tinubu knowing fully well south had produced a president and vice president, South south has produced a presidend , south east has none ?
To hell with southern unity; what I crave is outright division of the contraption! I will not vote for anyone, because we have different ideologies, different things we admire in people. I like Sowore, but since he can't win, I'm not voting! I don't align with Obi's ideologies, you do...by all means vote for him and stand by your vote!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Oladele Olashore Of Iloko Ijesha Is Dead / Ayade Moves To Ensure 24-hour Power Supply In Calabar / Judiciary Workers To Join Planned Labour Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.