Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,202 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her (2075 Views)

The first 5 things guys look at withing the first 50 secs. Of Meeting a lady / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / How To Know She Is A ‘runs Girl’ Without Meeting Her In Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by babeface3: 5:11pm On Sep 09, 2011
I have a question to ask: a girl was recommended to me for marriage. The accolade on her by my friends that know her is quite overwhelming, she is this good, she is that good bla bla, she s actually pretty to ma taste when i met her, but character, i dont know, shes looks nice and lively tho (i know som women can pretend). Im so fascinated that I have decided to make my intention of marrying her known to her. is this right?
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by Beync(f): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2011
Get to know her better if posible without letting your intention known to her if you hav'nt already. being friends with her, you can easily reach her mind and know if she is single, the kind of person she is, whether she is what people say she is, and if yes why not?
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2011
And you feel one week is enough to allay your fears about her character? Dont you think you'll need more time to study her, before you conclusively state as a matter of fact, that you want to marry her? You are fascinated quite alright, but which of those praise singers of the said girl will be there when she changes her character? None? Really? Are you seriously looking for someone to put the blame on when things go sour in your marriage? Because your excuse would definitely be "my friends that know her is quite overwhelming, she is this good, she is that good bla bla," and that was why you married her! *****Pours ice cold water on him!***** WAKE UP! Be a man and act like one! If you are having fears about her character, try to know her a little more; If you feel the accolades and the hearsay awards on her is enough to make you marry her, then go ahead and do so! BUT in the end, it's you that finally made the choice of marriage, as NO ONE can coerce you into some thing sanctimonious as marriage! smiley
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by MrsChima1(f): 5:32pm On Sep 09, 2011
Op

Is your girl from Canada?
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by kokoye(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2011
Your are in the famous state of L U S T.

Let it wear out and then decide.
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by Scooby1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 09, 2011
@Poster take ur time in getting to know her properly so u dont end up like this guy in the pic! grin grin grin

Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by BABE3: 7:31pm On Sep 09, 2011
sexkillz:

And you feel one week is enough to allay your fears about her character? Dont you think you'll need more time to study her, before you conclusively state as a matter of fact, that you want to marry her? You are fascinated quite alright, but which of those praise singers of the said girl will be there when she changes her character? None? Really? Are you seriously looking for someone to put the blame on when things go sour in your marriage? Because your excuse would definitely be "my friends that know her is quite overwhelming, she is this good, she is that good bla bla," and that was why you married her! *****Pours ice cold water on him!***** WAKE UP! Be a man and act like one! If you are having fears about her character, try to know her a little more; If you feel the accolades and the hearsay awards on her is enough to make you marry her, then go ahead and do so! BUT in the end, it's you that finally made the choice of marriage, as NO ONE can coerce you into some thing sanctimonious as marriage! smiley

OP--- Follow the above advice (or whatever it is). It wasn't googled.  grin  **Running away**
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by NET1(m): 7:44pm On Sep 09, 2011
You are into some serious sh**t my friend. I just dey laugh like Obasanjo.

One week, na im the luv don dey shack you already? Guy, save yourself some potential trouble - get to know this chic first.

Should there be any kasala in the future, be sure your friends will not there.

.NET
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2011
BABE!:

OP--- Follow the above advice (or whatever it is). It wasn't googled.  grin  **Running away**
Better! Only God knew what i'd have done with this suya knife i was holding! grin grin grin
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by Andrew3(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2011
kai, we plenty wey dey eager to answer daddy and have legitimate c0itus ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by claremont(m): 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2011
@OP: Propose and marry her, what's the absolute worst that can happen?! She may turn out to be the lady of your dreams, or she may turn out to be your worst nightmare; either way, you will never know until you have tried! cool
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by 195(f): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2011
OP

Is she nigerian
Then too bad undecided

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJOsjP33nF4&feature=player_embedded#![/flash]
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by Mynd44: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2011
^^^
we know you love the song now spare ud your madness
Re: Im So Eager To Propose To Her After Just One Week Of Meeting Her by Princek12(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2011
rather than inform her of your intent to marry her, why not just inform her of your intent to wanting to know her more and possibly date her. expressing your intent to marry her within one week of meeting her is pure lunacy.

(1) (Reply)

Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? / Pls Advise Me On How To Handle Dis Lady. / Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.