Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,315 members, 7,829,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) (42946 Views)

Pussy Is Too Sweet - I Can Die Because Of Pussy / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by evesdon4u: 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
This one don go Ooo...
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by MrDoGood(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ashawo dey your eyes
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by shineeye1: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
In the beginning, God made them male and female. Then man made himself bisexual, homosexual, lesbian etc in defiance of divine order. They will doubtless reap the sour dividends of their confused sexuality.

2 Likes

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Moneyboyz: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Her anus will suffer.

1 Like

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian Men are Us*less........ All of them embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
you never collect better dick
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Emdebby2: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
Must you inform us? It's your choice.
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Vello(m): 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBA0n-I4zGU

BiSexual men are sweet. I want to marry a BiSexual man - says Nigerian lady

Take a listen to her reasons.
Beautiful nonsense
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by padi94(m): 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Just tell us say, you want do ashawo forever
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by GoodCane: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nia69:
I'm not a feminist. I'm not a lesbian.

Awon feminist now denying her feminist movement knowing fully well the feminist nonsense is plain foolishness.

I'm sure you don't know the difference between being straight and a bisexual. Awon lesbian. Lemme see you insult any guy on nairaland again. Wer*ey lesbian
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Awon feminist now denying her feminist movement knowing fully well the feminist nonsense is plain foolishness.

I'm sure you don't know the difference between being straight and a bisexual. Awon lesbian. Lemme see you insult any guy on nairaland again. Wer*ey lesbian
Rants of a rētarded, frustrated, broke man.
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Sweetvie: 9:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Say something. Are you a bi? wink
I'm as straight as a ruler. I'm just tired of Nl bi🤧

1 Like

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Princeton92(m): 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nia69:
Yeah I am.

I'm with you grin cool
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by gaspology(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
You want to dey receive am via a*us grin See you, see pile and unending *pampers* grin
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Akalia(m): 10:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
5iine:
Me I want to marry a lesbian, I can't wait to be ban'gn she and her partner.🤣🤣🤣
Be careful what you wish for. Hardcore lesbians detest men, they can hurt you real bad and they are very jealous of their gay partners dealing sexually with opposite sex.
On the other hand, a bisexual lady could prefer her fellow woman than a man. I have one I still Bleep till date, she likes dick but loves pussy.

Bottome line is, a lesbian or a bisexual woman lacks the capacity to love a man they willl only use you.

1 Like

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by kafeii123: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Adamu Garba is there for you ......
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Okhuadams(m): 11:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBA0n-I4zGU

BiSexual men are sweet. I want to marry a BiSexual man - says Nigerian lady

Take a listen to her reasons.
I just pity her parents what a waste of a child
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by tctrills: 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
Laughing in Colombian Spanish! Nne,go ahead and marry a bisexual man,but get your asshole prepared, because bisexual men don't joke with anal sex.Infact nothing comes between them and anal sex.
Your asshole is going to collect wotowoto,wotoporiously.

You think she won't love it?

1 Like

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 09, 2023
Princeton92:

I'm with you grin cool
sad

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Flamemignon1(m): 12:27am On Feb 09, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Senseless Mr lecturer, for your mind, you know more about bisexuality than me.
My friend,carry your frustration one side and let me be.
You related bisexuality with anal sex. In 2023, seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Probz(m): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2023
Gender wars are so 1983/2010/2017 (in as much as some misogynistic pigs and man-hating fifth-wave feminist agents of toxicity alike like to keep flogging a dead trend that should’ve been relegated and gotten over long ago) so I’d tell the lady to go for it. Straight married men in Nigeria generally cheat all the time unless they’re born-again/truly respectable so I’m not going to say bi. men are more liable to cheat. I’m really not. The same married men on here fronting with distinct bi-phobia are the same ones who are going to be cruising for nyash come happy hour (they won’t even wait until Friday evening).

1 Like

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Probz(m): 1:26am On Feb 09, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Relax, fam. You sound more Yoruba than Igbo in the first place so your dick comparatively can’t be that hard (no offence to you and your moniker).
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by phemmyfour: 4:56am On Feb 09, 2023
Nia69:
undecided Bisexual girls too are sweet.
Are you one
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by GoodCane: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2023
Probz:

Relax, fam. You sound more Yoruba than Igbo in the first place so your dick comparatively can’t be that hard (no offence to you and your moniker).

You mistake me for your Igbo dad? I don't remember telling you I'm an Igbo

1 Like

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:09am On Feb 09, 2023
Flamemignon1:
You related bisexuality with anal sex. In 2023, seriously?
So who are those engaging in anal sex?
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by sylve11: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2023
Akalia:
Be careful what you wish for. Hardcore lesbians detest men, they can hurt you real bad and they are very jealous of their gay partners dealing sexually with opposite sex.
On the other hand, a bisexual lady could prefer her fellow woman than a man. I have one I still Bleep till date, she likes dick but loves pussy.

Bottome line is, a lesbian or a bisexual woman lacks the capacity to love a man they willl only use you.

Valid cool
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Shalommy(f): 8:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Sweetvie:
I'm as straight as a ruler. I'm just tired of Nl bi
Chaii.. Baby take it easy! cheesy cheesy NL bi are trying to shift your pant?undecided

1 Like

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Sweetvie: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. Baby take it easy! cheesy cheesy NL bi are trying to shift your pant?undecided
😂😂
Dem no fit grin

1 Like

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Shalommy(f): 8:47am On Feb 09, 2023
Sweetvie:
Dem no fit grin
cheesy cheesy Alright dear cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by Probz(m): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2023
G00DHardDick:

You mistake me for your Igbo dad? I don't remember telling you I'm an Igbo

That’s what I’m saying, doofus.
Re: Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) by GoodCane: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2023
Probz:

That’s what I’m saying, doofus.

What are you saying son? You mean your Dad is an Igbo and you mistake me for him?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Of These 6 Black Women Would You Pick To Have Sex With? / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / Ladies, How Many Times Do You Get "Hit on" In A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.