Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,725 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Pls Dont Let Greed Override Your Happiness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Dont Let Greed Override Your Happiness (337 Views)

Pls Dont Blame Me For L!ckin Our Gate Man's Joy Stick,.. Wife Begs Husband / Our Greed For Money & Flashy Things Can Never Lead Us Anywhere - Nigerian Lady / If You Are A Virgin Pls Dont Open This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Dont Let Greed Override Your Happiness by westlius(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2023
Good day my Nairaland people, there is something that happen to my friend I would love to share so some one wont fall victim.
I have a friend (real paddy) he called me December period to tell me he has a job in lagos which pays 255 dollars weekly, I was shocked because he has a nice job at Trans amadi that pays well.
By January this year my paddy called me and was giving me back to back calls that there is an opening where he works he wants me co come and join him.
I once stay in lagos (now porthacourt) so I asked him where the company is he told me its @ Berger, and he said I will pay 600k for the slot.
I just laughed, for these Buhari tenure wey economy hard and Nigerians are wiser, make I resign for the job wey God give me to accept a ghost job.
Yesterday this my paddy chatted me up, that he is in Porthacourt and he is looking or for job, I asked him why did he leave lagos and the 255 dollars weekly pay,
he confessed to me that its GLND job that the 600k Is for drugs they will give you to sell, and you need to bring persons who will invest 600k to get some bonus.
My paddy is now regretting after spending 700k in total and he lost his nice job because of the scam job in lagos

1 Like

Re: Pls Dont Let Greed Override Your Happiness by youngsahito(m): 11:01am On Feb 08, 2023
westlius:
Good day my Nairaland people, there is something that happen to my friend I would love to share so some one wont fall victim.
I have a friend (real paddy) he called me December period to tell me he has a job in lagos which pays 255 dollars weekly, I was shocked because he has a nice job at Trans amadi that pays well.
By January this year my paddy called me and was giving me back to back calls that there is an opening where he works he wants me co come and join him.
I once stay in lagos (now porthacourt) so I asked him where the company is he told me its @ Berger, and he said I will pay 600k for the slot.
I just laughed, for these Buhari tenure wey economy hard and Nigerians are wiser, make I resign for the job wey God give me to accept a ghost job.
Yesterday this my paddy chatted me up, that he is in Porthacourt and he is looking or for job, I asked him why did he leave lagos and the 255 dollars weekly pay,
he confessed to me that its GLND job that the 600k Is for drugs they will give you to sell, and you need to bring persons who will invest 600k to get some bonus.
My paddy is now regretting after spending 700k in total and he lost his nice job because of the scam job in lagos
he should have done a background check b4 resigning.
Re: Pls Dont Let Greed Override Your Happiness by westlius(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2023
youngsahito:
he should have done a background check b4 resigning.
I asked him
He said when he had d 255 dollars he was happy
And he got the call from his close friend
Re: Pls Dont Let Greed Override Your Happiness by Lonestar124: 11:12am On Feb 08, 2023
Your friend no smart..
Re: Pls Dont Let Greed Override Your Happiness by westlius(m): 11:13am On Feb 08, 2023
Lonestar124:
Your friend no smart..
I swr

(1) (Reply)

Pls advice me / What Is The Best Review For Herpes Dating Sites? / Please Ma And Sir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.