Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. (29538 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by NWANICHODE: 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fiction
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by oyewale0001(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
It happens

You are the one saying Men are useless.

Don't you have father?
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Hassanmaye(m): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2023
Reinaldo:
We need better systems in this country. Someone shouting balablu and eating microphones in public can never provide you with better systems. Stop deceiving yourselves and vote Peter Obi
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by lawdrigo: 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Menh! Very unfortunate..
Some hospitals are evil..
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by sylve11: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
dawnomike:
It ended with them been 2m richer... Not a bad one at all.
It was a blessing in disguise as they will now have 2 kids

Na so cool
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Slynation(m): 5:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Interesting piece....!!
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by TemmyT002(m): 5:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wait o
So the baby resembled none of the parents and the parents' families?
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by abobote: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Since they have found their own child, its a win win, as they are going to have extra child

1 Like

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by omonnakoda: 5:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
FalseProphet1:
At least they found their biological daughter. If it was in Nigeria, that child is gone for good. I see them living happily ever.

This I have seen.
we are not that bad grin
We too can detect when needed
There was a story on Nairaland last month or December
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Treadway: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
My instincts tell me this is all made-up bull. Give us names, let's verify the authenticity of this story and stop with this joro olumofin type fictional bullshit. Next thing you know cheating women will start latching on to this when they get caught and owned by a paternity test, only in real life they won't agree to have their own DNA ran.

Inject some credibility and provide name or gtfoh with this made up bull.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Emeka71(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
It happens
Yeah actually.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Antoeni(m): 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Swap
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by FavouredNK: 5:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hendrixky:
Hmmmm

Warey
Same here

My lineage at birth got this slim and thinny body like snakes..

So if our baby doesn't look like that
Then capital rejectumental

And you are actually proudly putting this out for us to read that you are from the lineage of snakes at birth? God forbid
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Achor1111(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Waw.!
2kids and 2million
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by OmegaAutos: 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
gaby:
No hospital fit swap my kids make I no code.

The gene gallant wella.

Once I check the forehead...I don confirm or reject am.

I'm very serious here, no jokes.

Forehead, big piercing round eyeballs.

No woman don fit recede my gene..

How una forehead dey be? Agbari ojukwu?
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Ameduedwin: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
What if the wife decieved the husband with artificial pregnancy and bought the baby
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by gaby(m): 6:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
OmegaAutos:

How una forehead dey be? Agbari ojukwu?

Na only we dey know.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by dmostcheerful(f): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
dawnomike:
2milion naira wasn't a bad deal, are you serious?
What is even 2million naira?.
Money I can spend in a sitting, abegi
Imagine you being well to do, you can raise your child but then someone else who isn't capable was given your child and your child was not even well taken care of for a while 5yrs.
What exactly does the 2million cover?
The emotional or physical stress?
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Themanleshey: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2023
Reinaldo:
We need better systems in this country. Someone shouting balablu and eating microphones in public can never provide you with better systems. Stop deceiving yourselves and vote Peter Obi

Carry your obi go one side Biko , Nigerians don too suffer to end up with that man who did nothing for his state anambra .

Pity us now ? Abi dis suffering no reach your side ni ?

We need someone with good past record while in government to take us out of this mess.

Search your heart and vote the one that best performed while given the mantle of power .

That’s the best way to choose a candidate and forget about party . Individuality is all that matters !

Peace .
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nollywood do you copy, Over?
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by FireUpNow(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2023
One shocking thing is that many of us reading this message could not be our parents children. Some hospitals and women are very terrible
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Eagba(m): 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
Themanleshey:

Carry your obi go one side Biko , Nigerians don too suffer to end up with that man who did nothing for his state anambra .

Pity us now ? Abi dis suffering no reach your side ni ?

We need someone with good past record while in government to take us out of this mess.

Search your heart and vote the one that best performed while given the mantle of power .

That’s the best way to choose a candidate and forget about party . Individuality is all that matters !

Peace .
who make him vote?
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Mercury12(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
BRATISLAVA:
Big deal.

Adoption is the same thing. If they try to get back their biological kid, they're going to ruin all their lives. Unless it's the fantasy update that he gave, it won't work.
Both families should just adopt their biological child. It is better that way.
It is selfishness for one family have have both child.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Primusinterpares(m): 6:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
I followed my wife into the labour room followed the nurses bumper to bumper in the same private ward, i nor wan take chances. I was part of everything from beginning... I nor wan hear stories.

Do you know the pains of that. A child that you've raised as yours and some one tells you he's not yours?
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by BRATISLAVA: 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mercury12:

Both families should just adopt their biological child. It is better that way.
It is selfishness for one family have have both child.

It will potentially ruin the lives of everyone involved. The children would've enjoyed their respective lives, why shake things up just because of genes? Sometimes, children need parents, not a father and mother.

But the guy has given an update that works out. If it is true.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by virginchaser(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
MKO Abiola in his days once said if his child doesn't have flappy ears he or she is not his offspring
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Alexiiydon: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
dawnomike:
slowpoke so the other person raising the other baby na ode you obiDENCE fan too mumu
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by naturefellow(m): 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
dawnomike:
money isn't everything. You'd realise this when you grow older.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by naturefellow(m): 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
dmostcheerful:

2milion naira wasn't a bad deal, are you serious?
What is even 2million naira?.
Money I can spend in a sitting, abegi
Imagine you being well to do, you can raise your child but then someone else who isn't capable was given your child and your child was not even well taken care of for a while 5yrs.
What exactly does the 2million cover?
The emotional or physical stress?
what these youngins don't get, with their 'hammer' mentality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest? / Women In STEM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.