Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. (29536 Views)

Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Their First Child After 22 Years Of Waiting / Married Woman Disrupts Husband Secret Wedding, Brings Their Child To The Altar / Man Finds Out His Daughter Is Not His Child After Taking DNA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by thatigboman: 7:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
kenny714433:
So what now happens after all the bond and affection?

For me, the child remains mine except maybe he's as ugly as Tinubu.
they say they are keeping the child
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Sidneypr2: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
YES IT HAPPENS AT TIMES, BOTH COUPLES MAYBE SUFFERING FROM DOUBLE DNA SYNDROME CALLED CHIMERA. WHERE BOTH ARE TWINS OF THEM SELFS
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Sidneypr2: 8:07pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sidneypr2:
YES IT HAPPENS AT TIMES, BOTH COUPLES MAYBE SUFFERING FROM DOUBLE DNA SYNDROME CALLED CHIMERA. WHERE BOTH ARE TWINS OF THEM selves
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by samdolad(m): 8:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
thank God they found their biological child
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Spandau: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2023
nairafame:
How a couple discovered that they're not the biological parents of their 5-year-old child.

According to a Netizen, he wrote;

Source

If you know the level of atrocities that Nigerian nurses have committed over the past decades, you won't pray to marry one
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by juman(m): 8:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Fake story.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by MiztaDynameek: 9:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okiton:
grin

Even oyibo sef dae write broken

I hardly comprehend this shit

Not every oyibo speaks proper English except those from Britain, USA or main speaking English countries. Other oyibo countries that have their languages only learn English as second language so they are not always perfect with it. You can't expect a German or Italian person or Chinese to speak or write proper English.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Babastrong(m): 9:14pm On Feb 08, 2023
I stayed with my wife whenever she wanted to give birth. All my 3 children were born and took care in my present. so, if anything goes wrong my wife not the hospital must be blamed. I DON'T KNOW WHY A MAN WILL NOT ALLOW TO STAY WITH HIS WIFE DURING THE LABOUR.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by PPIA: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy them thief the baby.

I wonder how that your baby that you dumped by the roadside some time ago is doing.

I wonder which orphanage home it was taken to.

Always make sure your customers use condom to avoid committing that kind of sin before God and man again shalommy
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by rosch(f): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
May God be praised.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by frozen70(f): 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
nairafame:
How a couple discovered that they're not the biological parents of their 5-year-old child.

According to a Netizen, he wrote;

Source

Oti lo

They should accept what they have incase they can't trace records of those that put to bed in that hospital on that particular week

Maybe a mushroom maternity
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by pappilo(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Nice movie
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Solocoin: 7:49am On Feb 09, 2023
I've always heard about this shit, the reason I will be in the labor room and beside I will know the seize of the baby born today and the one born in one or two days.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by VULCAN(m): 7:52am On Feb 09, 2023
It's now clear to me why most of your posts make no sense.

You either don't read or you can't comprehend what you read.

First off, it is a woman not a man giving the update. You goofed there.

The story ended happily with them gaining custody of the child since the child was in foster care. Adoption takes a while but at least they have custody.

At the age of 5, it is still possible to wipe away the trauma the child has faced with the wrong parents who neglected the child and the negligence that comes with most foster care kids.

With the money they won in court, they are resettling elsewhere for a fresh start.

For now, that's a happy ending.

How claiming your switched kid ruins everyone's life is something that only you can cook up.

Lollz

BRATISLAVA:
Big deal.

Adoption is the same thing. If they try to get back their biological kid, they're going to ruin all their lives. Unless it's the fantasy update that he gave, it won't work.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Nobodysboo(m): 8:15am On Feb 09, 2023
I no go gree
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by BRATISLAVA: 11:59am On Feb 09, 2023
VULCAN:
It's now clear to me why most of your posts make no sense.

You either don't read or you can't comprehend what you read.

First off, it is a woman not a man giving the update. You goofed there.

The story ended happily with them gaining custody of the child since the child was in foster care. Adoption takes a while but at least they have custody.

At the age of 5, it is still possible to wipe away the trauma the child has faced with the wrong parents who neglected the child and the negligence that comes with most foster care kids.

With the money they won in court, they are resettling elsewhere for a fresh start.

For now, that's a happy ending.

How claiming your switched kid ruins everyone's life is something that only you can cook up.

Lollz

Your posts are generally foolish. Once I saw your moniker, I didn't bother reading it. That you quote a post usually means you have a textbook of nonsense to type, that is if you bother reading and understanding.

Take your misogyny to the next poster. You can preach it to them.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Themanleshey:

Carry your obi go one side Biko , Nigerians don too suffer to end up with that man who did nothing for his state anambra .

Pity us now ? Abi dis suffering no reach your side ni ?

We need someone with good past record while in government to take us out of this mess.

Search your heart and vote the one that best performed while given the mantle of power .

That’s the best way to choose a candidate and forget about party . Individuality is all that matters !

Peace .

Peter Obi is the person with the good past record. Tinubu is shady and is not to be president health-wise.
Re: Couple Discovered They Are Not The Owner Of Their Child After 5 Years. by Felicox(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Things are happening oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Women In STEM / Is He Being Wise, Cursed Or Just Wicked? / What Wife Friendly Occupation Would You Suggest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.