Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

“Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents (23254 Views)

New Naira: El Rufai Revoked C.of O,marked Banks For Demolition In Kaduna(photos) / Keep Spending Old Naira Notes, Eschew Violence, Abiodun Tells Ogun Residents / Remove Petrol Subsidy Immediately – El-Rufai Tells Buhari Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by Mrtaye: 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pityoobi:
I think the state government should have autonomy to decide what benefit their people whenever the FG decided on unpopular policies without considering the input of the governors. This is the direction restructuring can take.
Olodo people so you don't know the difference between the exclusive and concurrent list

2 Likes

Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by blank(f): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
I pity people that will follow his advice. So, if someone in Ekiti for example, brings in the old notes on the 12th and the bank refuses to accept, they should call El Rufai to come and do what? Flog the bank workers?

All these politicians can afford to have their monies burnt and thrown away if the banks won't accept. Regular people wil be the ones to suffer the loss.
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by Goke7: 9:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
hedonido:

Buhari is a spineless, ineffectual idiot. He isn't up to anything and is just a huge tragedy. If he wanted to stop this dangerous animal called BAT, he should have prevented him from getting the APC ticket in the first place. He is the fucking president for goodness sake. Even GEJ and Yar Adua would have easily put their feet down in that position. Allowing this disgusting BAT to railroad him into getting that presidential ticket and then later putting the whole country into this currency swap mess just shows how weak and pathetic this useless mannequin of a president is. I'm beyond appalled.

Just look at how low the country has descended... It is now a banana Republic where anything goes. The Federal Government initiates a currency swap program and decrees a deadline, yet a governor (of the ruling party for that matter) is openly decreeing otherwise!

At this rate, if the election can't be free and fair in order for none but Peter Obi to take over, then it is time for the military to scatter this useless 4th Republic and dismantle everything. Since we all want to be mad.

The military will do nada, we are in a democracy, let every candidate test their popularity at the election
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by spiralwedge(m): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
Finestgurlie:

THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!

I hope you know the youngest presidential candidate is Prof Chris Imumoren of Accord Party
Is that who your long essay is for?

E better be o.

If the youths are coming, then Professor Chris is coming.

I hope you are not two-mouthed. Obi is not a youth oo. Otherwise, there's something dishonest about your essay.
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by Indispensable85(m): 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2023
Men with balls
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by Ray02: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
kcnwaigbo:

grin grin so finally Buhari has joined Jonathan in cowardice grin cheesy
E shock you too abi? These people are the greatest asslickers, I have ever seen. Lol
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by dc23(m): 11:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
Very unfortunate if truly those are his words.

The sensible thing would have been to encourage them to take advantage of the injunction to deposit their monies however difficult it is.
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by fridayking(m): 11:22pm On Feb 08, 2023
Pandev:
El Rufai and Yahaya Bello no dey fear any president, I love their boldness

EFCC go soon start work...

Na Bello I dey feel for..
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by Pityoobi: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mrtaye:

Olodo people so you don't know the difference between the exclusive and concurrent list
Weerey, Wetin we dey talk wetin ds idiot dey yarn.

Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by desmond2255: 2:46am On Feb 09, 2023
He wanted to use that one make us vote APC abi he no go work who told you we are ready to vote APC again
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by Ikemba007: 3:18am On Feb 09, 2023
So Obi of 61 years is why we signed not too young to run? grin

Wiseandtrue:

Like I keep saying, he has something on Buhari! This is another prove!

If this election was between Buhari and Tinubu, I can tell you that most will vote Tinubu

Don't get it twisted, Tinubu is by far better than Buhari nah

TBH, Tinubu has his good sides but he is just applying for this job at the wrong time!

If you love Nigeria and you wish her well, you will vote OBIDATTI because even APC signed not too young to run bill of recent so why are the elderly grin grin opposing the bill they signed
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by Mrtaye: 4:41am On Feb 09, 2023
Pityoobi:
Weerey, Wetin we dey talk wetin ds idiot dey yarn.
For you not to know the difference between the exclusive and concurrent list shows you are a educational and political nonentity
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by omonnakoda: 6:13am On Feb 09, 2023
treatise:

Let's wait for February 15 court decision.
Who said there will be a decision on that day?
There won't be a decision before the election
The court will listen
Some more governors like Wike will appear and ask to join the case
The Supreme Court will agree and adjourn and ask them to maintain the status quo
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by NickD(m): 6:27am On Feb 09, 2023
Gjrich:
“Keep Spending Old Naira” – Elrufai tells Nigerians, defies Buhari/CBN policy.

https://thepledge.ng/just-in-keep-spending-old-naira-el-rufai-tells-nigerians-defies-buhari-cbn-policy/
When did the midget of Kaduna become the CBN Governor.
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by LordAdam16: 7:15am On Feb 09, 2023
hedonido:

Buhari is a spineless, ineffectual idiot. He isn't up to anything and is just a huge tragedy. If he wanted to stop this dangerous animal called BAT, he should have prevented him from getting the APC ticket in the first place. He is the fucking president for goodness sake. Even GEJ and Yar Adua would have easily put their feet down in that position. Allowing this disgusting BAT to railroad him into getting that presidential ticket and then later putting the whole country into this currency swap mess just shows how weak and pathetic this useless mannequin of a president is. I'm beyond appalled.

Just look at how low the country has descended... It is now a banana Republic where anything goes. The Federal Government initiates a currency swap program and decrees a deadline, yet a governor (of the ruling party for that matter) is openly decreeing otherwise!

At this rate, if the election can't be free and fair in order for none but Peter Obi to take over, then it is time for the military to scatter this useless 4th Republic and dismantle everything. Since we all want to be mad.

No one has ever accused Buhari of being smart, strategic, erudite, and effectual.

He rode on the coattails of the massive remonstrance to GEJ seeking a second term.

Now, the gladiators that propelled him to the Rock are insisting they have a replacement for him. Of course, he will succumb. His biggest dream was to be elected again. TWICE. He has achieved that.

The governors went to him to ask him for his choice. The consensus then was that, since Buhari allowed them to choose their successors, he'll be accorded the same privilege to choose his. Tinubu was already planning to run on SDP. Tinubu v Osinbanjo/Lawan/Amaechi v Atiku v Obi v Kwankwaso. Bottom line is Tinubu will never win that contest.

Unfortunately, the mannequin was too lily-livered to publicly go on the record as being anti-Tinubu. But he'd acquiesce to his kitchen cabinet subliminally attacking Tinubu. All the attacks so far have only caused blemishes. From removal of Fowler to the naira redesign.

The Cabal will all run from this country before Tinubu is sworn in. Dasuki treatment awaits any of them who stupidly stays back.

The military, thank the stars, have abandoned gamesmanship for the politicos. The North runs the military, so military rule will be no better in 2024 than it was in 1984. Obi will never become the President of this country. He made a fatal mistake running third party. Tinubu wins and it'll be 16 years before he has a shot at the Rock. In 16 years, there'll be fitter candidates with better credentials. Atiku wins and his successor will be anybody but Obi.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by Johnadeniyi: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2023
This is the kind of political argument I like.politics base on fact and not hatred or bitterness.
To your point,if you saying the young ones should be given a chance, then Mr Obi is not qualify either cos he's over 60yrs.

Wiseandtrue:

Like I keep saying, he has something on Buhari! This is another prove!

If this election was between Buhari and Tinubu, I can tell you that most will vote Tinubu

Don't get it twisted, Tinubu is by far better than Buhari nah

TBH, Tinubu has his good sides but he is just applying for this job at the wrong time!

If you love Nigeria and you wish her well, you will vote OBIDATTI because even APC signed not too young to run bill of recent so why are the elderly grin grin opposing the bill they signed
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by treatise: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2023
omonnakoda:
Who said there will be a decision on that day?
There won't be a decision before the election
The court will listen
Some more governors like Wike will appear and ask to join the case
The Supreme Court will agree and adjourn and ask them to maintain the status quo
Those monies in septic tanks will tot ; mark my words. Buhari vs Tinubu is an interesting drama.
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by stainzvill(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2023
Kaduna residents follow hell rufai's advice at ur own peril. By the time you use ur old notes to wipe ur ass u gor know
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Pandev:
Tinubu is the greatest Nigerian politician alive tongue
Greatest politician that cannot speak good English without babaluing around.
Shame on you.
Re: “Keep Spending Old Naira” – El-Rufai Tells Kaduna Residents by Kfed4ril(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Throwback:

At least, you admit the greatness of Tinubu.

He is not indecisive like Buhari.

Buhari has got to be the most indecisive President we have ever had.

What happened?
You hailed Buhari for 7+ years, why the sudden wailing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Certificate: I Made Second Best Result In 1976 – Okowa / 2023 Elections: My Trust Has Broken Down Completely – Soyinka / President Buhari Addresses World Leaders In Paris (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.