Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP (8467 Views)

APC Katsina House Of Reps Member, Hamza Dalhat Decemps To PDP / 2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC / Fire Guts Katsina House Of Assembly Complex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP by yarimo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 08, 2023
uniquelyspecial:

Bother more about the people that are leaving your party.

I thought that's what a sensible party man will do as opposed to disturbing himself about some other party that is considered 'inconsequential'
grin

Re: Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP by Espelbengz(m): 8:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
I am ready to bet with you on this! Meanwhile who is that unlucky candidate u are blindly supporting so we can put it to a bet.. 100k

searchlight:
Calm down lad, Tinubu will never be president. You can pin this message
Re: Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP by ybn1306: 8:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
osothermal:
North Central too

Which North Central? Daydreaming
Re: Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP by osothermal(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
ybn1306:

Which North Central? Daydreaming
Oga Plateau that i am if Tinubu no come out distanttttttttt third make i bend
Re: Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP by ufuosman(m): 10:06pm On Feb 08, 2023
Na wa o
Re: Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP by SSSS4: 11:08pm On Feb 08, 2023
The G5 are the reason why we northerners dying for Atiku now. No parties without internal problems but for them to think Atiku cant win without them. We are going to surprised them.
Re: Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP by Kaiser20: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Avxv7nnsn:
Yooooooo!
Let me teach you how to close and scam white clients as a newbie. You can earn in dollars starting today with Instagram!!!
I've got Proofs attached too...
You don start again.....Where you not the one begging for money to feed yourself and your siblings

1 Like

Re: Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP by Proudlyomonna: 1:13am On Feb 09, 2023
The main and primary thing now is APC MUST GO FOR THEY ARE THE GREATEST DISASTER TO HIT THIS COUNTRY.
Let those who want to continue playing Politics with the progress of Nija go with Atiku while myself and those who want better for Nija will go with Obidiati.
Obidiati is the only way forward.
Re: Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
dying in your dreamsgrin

APC is finished. Rejected in the North, rejected in most of the South. Even Lagos he can't win convincingly. Better stop deceiving yourselves. Tinubu cannot win free and fair elections in Nigeria
Re: Katsina House Of Reps Member, Supporters Dump APC For PDP by yarimo(m): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reinaldo:

APC is finished. Rejected in the North, rejected in most of the South. Even Lagos he can't win convincingly. Better stop deceiving yourselves. Tinubu cannot win free and fair elections in Nigeria
And zamfara state is in south east abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good News As Soldiers Kill Multiple Esn/unknown Gunmen Terrorist PHOTOS / Anambra: Buhari is not In Support Of Emergency Rule – Obiano / I Regret Being Part Of The Evil Party That Ruined Nigeria- Osibanjo In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.