Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift (1589 Views)

My Wife Decide Not To Apologize For Offending Me / After 37yrs In South Africa He Came Back To Drag Properties With My Father. / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 6:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mr right that said he loved me from earth to heaven has called to aplogise after running away since Jan 26th cos I mentioned my val gift which is a car. If he can't afford it, he ll tell me. Not lying or running away. He said he had issues at work place and family issues but I don't blv him. Though he told me his parents are retirees and he's been up n doing with family responsibilities. But I v seen him calling several girls I suspect he's dating as his friends. That's one of the signs of a guy that flirts. I ll place him on probation till he get me my val gift. But after this if he fumbles, I m breaking up. We v been dating for over 6months and this is meant to be out first val. Shey I go come do am without gift?
A memorable one for that matter!
https://www.nairaland.com/7547774/he-ran-away-because-valentines
Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Caaz: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2023
Watch bearded urchins come for you.

2 Likes

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by sisisioge: 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
Hope you gave him a model and year too so he doesn't buy you a tuketuke car grin. Meanwhile, when buying his singlet and boxers, remember to buy a size smaller so he can size down grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Richy4(m): 7:10pm On Feb 08, 2023
smiley smiley smiley
I just double checked to make sure I was at the right section..

2 Likes

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
sisisioge:
Hope you gave him a model and year too so he doesn't buy you a tuketuke car grin. Meanwhile, when buying his singlet and boxers, remember to buy a size smaller so he can size down grin
What I ll give him is none of your concern but I m not in the league of ladies giving boxers and singlets. Accord me with some respect pls.

1 Like

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by sisisioge: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Goodlady:

What I ll give him is none of your concern but I m not in the league of ladies giving boxers and singlets. Accord me with some respect pls.

grin grin grin grin grin

Ok o....collect the respect then. Enjoy your new car😜

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by NHGifts(f): 1:08am On Feb 09, 2023
Valentine is here!
Get your Valentine gifts from Nicole Horsfall Gifts!
Check us out on Instagram @nicolehorsfallgiftcentral
Phone no- 09081276559

We curate gift boxes to suit your needs πŸ’ƒπŸΎ
View our price list or contact us for customised boxes

Speak soon!

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by spotifyfollower(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2023
if you want to apologies with your loved one. and the person is in Australia, then Gift Delivery Australia done this work for you. here you get variety of gifts such as

Chocolates
Cakes
Gift Baskets
Gift Hampers

and many more at one shop.
[https://www.giftdeliveryaustralia.com/][/https://www.giftdeliveryaustralia.com/]

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Fahvvy: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Goodlady:

No matter what you intend give to him, one thing is for certain, your gift will NEVER EVER be equivalent in value (or anything close) to what you're expecting from him, talk more of exceeding it undecided...

And also...
Go and pick up a dictionary and check the meaning of the word "gift" undecided... If you don't have a dictionary or can't use one, just Google the word and see how far undecided...

Then hopefully you'll realize how pathetically disgusting your sense of entitlement really is undecided...

Sincerely...
I pity the guy undecided...
He really is unfortunate to be in a relationship with someone with such level of entitlement undecided...

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Richy4(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fahvvy:

No matter what you intend give to him, one thing is for certain, your gift will NEVER EVER be equivalent in value (or anything close) to what you're expecting from him, talk more of exceeding it undecided...

And also...
Go and pick up a dictionary and check the meaning of the word "gift" undecided... If you don't have a dictionary or can't use one, just Google the word and see how far undecided...

Then hopefully you'll realize how pathetically disgusting your sense of entitlement really is undecided...

Sincerely...
He really is unfortunate to be in a relationship with someone with such level of entitlement undecided...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Stevenbright(m): 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
Clout chasing things!

1 Like

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by nicerod(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin

U can't asked ur dad or big bro a car or u work legitimately to buy it ursef one.
That is why men are using u people to pound soups etc.

Dont ask what u can't give whn u are in a relationship

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2023
Fahvvy:

And also...

Sincerely...
You wrote trash. What an unfortunate man
Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by donmarshia(m): 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
I pray he buys his parents a car soonest. May we not meet entitled women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by CityBoy17: 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lol just six months and you want a car gift. That man would be a big fool to buy a girl he's not had a long term commitment to a car. You are nothing but a gold digger.
Why don't u find out if he's cheating on you now. Its after he buys the car, you intend to do a thorough check right?
Sweetplum you are a fo.ol.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by faithfull18(f): 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2023
😁😁😁
Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Abilistic(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
Imagine the stup!d entitlement 😣

No bi only probation na probability

Ndi uchu 😏

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Tannhauser(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
grin

He has NOT apologised. Stop lying. This is just a face saving thread after the thorough white washing you received on the previous thread.

He probably can afford to get you a car πŸš— but clearly doesn't think you are worth it, πŸ˜‚.

What entitlement! And these are the ones that will be shouting the most for gender equality, but as soon as equal responsibility 8s mentioned they realise they are women that need to be protected and taken care of.
That Nigg*r is fvckn gone and ain't coming back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Fahvvy: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

You wrote trash. What an unfortunate man

Hhahahahhahaaah grin cheesy...
Typical of the average woman grin...

Well I'm not surprised grin...

You are a woman after all undecided...
An average on if I might add undecided....

Enjoy your day ma'am undecided...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by superCleanworks(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:
Mr right that said he loved me from earth to heaven has called to aplogise after running away since Jan 26th cos I mentioned my val gift which is a car. He said he had issues at work place and family issues but I don't blv him.

yes he is a terrible liar and you should leave him immediately.
you obviously do not believe him because you do not care and you think the world revolves around you and what you WANT.
it is only your own that you are concerned about.

You cant tell your own father to buy you a car. You cant buy a car for your own self abi you dont know where the car dealership is. Abi na MOPOL dey sell car for your area? Car digger.

2 Likes

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by superCleanworks(m): 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

do you even have a league?

2 Likes

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by fastseo: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2023
angry sister is a lie... I no believe u
Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Eyanbahose: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:
Mr right that said he loved me from earth to heaven has called to aplogise after running away since Jan 26th cos I mentioned my val gift which is a car. If he can't afford it, he ll tell me. Not lying or running away. He said he had issues at work place and family issues but I don't blv him. Though he told me his parents are retirees and he's been up n doing with family responsibilities. But I v seen him calling several girls I suspect he's dating as his friends. That's one of the signs of a guy that flirts. I ll place him on probation till he get me my val gift. But after this if he fumbles, I m breaking up. We v been dating for over 6months and this is meant to be out first val. Shey I go come do am without gift?
and he should get you a car before he gets off the probation? My God! His parents are retirees and you're making this demand cos he's fking you? Are you mad or a bastard? Pls can you give me your guy's number? I would actually give you 10k just to have his number pls.

You're the definition of what our parents warned us about. I am not insulting you but just be honest with yourself and judge yourself if you sound reasonable.

1 Like

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Richy4(m): 5:38pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eyanbahose:
and he should get you a car before he gets off the probation? My God! His parents are retirees and you're making this demand cos he's fking you? Are you mad or a bastard? Pls can you give me your guy's number? I would actually give you 10k just to have his number pls.

You're the definition of what our parents warned us about. I am not insulting you but just be honest with yourself and judge yourself if you sound reasonable.

grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 5:55pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eyanbahose:

How dare you insult me cos I expressed my mind?
Do you deserve goodness or you want to be unfortunate?
Never in your life quote me and tell me rubbish.
You don't know what is btw me and the man I m dating

1 Like

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Eyanbahose: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

How dare you insult me cos I expressed my mind?
Do you deserve goodness or you want to be unfortunate?
Never in your life quote me and tell me rubbish.
You don't know what is btw me and the man I m dating
you have a fair point in the last sentence. If you deserve happiness, why not get the happiness yourself instead of leaching on someone to get you your "happiness"?

Enough said. Have a great one.
Bye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2023
Eyanbahose:
you have a fair point in the last sentence. If you deserve happiness, why not get the happiness yourself instead of leaching on someone to get you your "happiness"?

Enough said. Have a great one.
Bye.
I m not leeching. He can afford it cos I know his worth. Thank you.
Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by RotimiBliss: 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Goodlady:

Which kind wahala be dis ?

I don't have a problem with the car thing
Pls let him give out of his free Will.

It is no more a Gift when it is been compelled to give. It becomes an obligation.

Let me emphasise that men don't appreciate been compelled to do things...... trust me, we give to those deserving.

Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Fidecoo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 19, 2023
Goodlady:

Nna menn,
See levels ooo.

Abeg, good luck to you ooo!!.
Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Diligent1(f): 8:10pm On Feb 19, 2023
I pity the man
Re: He Came Back To Apologize After Running Away For Valentine's Gift by Goodlady(f): 8:50pm On Feb 19, 2023
Fidecoo:

Nna menn,
See levels ooo.

Abeg, good luck to you ooo!!.
πŸ˜† Lo

(1) (Reply)

jhgfxxcnmlop / I Am Separating With My Wife And We Both Have A Child / 179 Years: Meet The Oldest Man In The World Living In India (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.