Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Need Help Of An Immigration Lawyer - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help Of An Immigration Lawyer (395 Views)

How To Find The Right Immigration Lawyer / Lagos Airport: Immigration Imposes $90 Visa-on-arrival Charge On Foreigners / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Of An Immigration Lawyer by terabyte2015(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good evening people,
I think I need help or suggestions from any experience person(s) here who have had this experience before or he/she is knowledgeable enough about this.

My parents applied for UK visiting Visa for me last year which the result came out negative after the decision were made by the embassy.

So of recent, I’m trying to get admission into some schools for my Masters in the US and Australia but a friend of mine advised I get the info filled by the agent my parents used to on my UK application that UK, US, Canada and Australia make use of the same database for their immigrants.

Unfortunately, the agent filled that I’m married and I’m not yet married. So I’m scared if this information will not affect my opportunity this year. I was advised to consult an immigration lawyer to rectify this for me but I don’t know one or have the idea on how to get one

(1) (Reply)

France Now! The Streets Of The City Became Rivers! / Travelling To Canada / Can I Pick A Friend At Lagos International Airport Or Pay Uber?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.