Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Bridgerton Season 3: Phoebe Dynevor Exit Creates Another Breakout Star - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bridgerton Season 3: Phoebe Dynevor Exit Creates Another Breakout Star (237 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: "I Want To Go Home" – Mercy Eke Seeks Voluntary Exit / Bbnaija: "I Need Voluntary Exit, I Miss My Wife" - Frodd / BBNaija: Angel Attempts Voluntary Exit From The House After Fight With Ilebaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bridgerton Season 3: Phoebe Dynevor Exit Creates Another Breakout Star by Featuredgist: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bridgerton Season 3: Phoebe Dynevor Exit Creates Another Breakout Star
Another season 1 star is leaving the Bridgerton cast. However, despite looking like bad news, this could actually create yet another breakout star.
Phoebe Dynevor’s decision to not return for Bridgerton season 3 could inadvertently create another breakout star from the hit Netflix series. Since its debut in 2020, the period drama based on Julia Quinn’s eponymous novels has cultivated a cult following. In addition to the intrigue around the series’ various unresolved plot threads, certain characters have proved incredibly popular with audiences, especially given the show’s approach of shifting the limelight with each season.

Before season 1 set the ball rolling with the heartwarming romance between Simon Basset, Duke of Hastings, and Daphne Bridgerton. Establishing the formula that would define the show, Daphne and Simon became charismatic leading characters that made stars of performers Regé-Jean Page and Phoebe Dynevor. This made it even more surprising when it was revealed that Page would not be returning for subsequent seasons. After delays to season 3, it’s now clear that Dynevor too is abandoning the Bridgerton ship. However, while both decisions seem like bad news for the series,
Continue Reading on.....

https://featuredgist.com/bridgerton-season-3-phoebe-dynevor-exit-creates-another-breakout-star/

Mynd44 Lalastica

(1) (Reply)

How To Love A Woman - Nigerian Movie (2023) / Influencer Aiye: Otunba Femi Davies Makes Nollywood Come Back In Easter Release / I'm Searching For This Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.