Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) (40989 Views)

Man's Leg Damaged After Being Shot During Retaliatory Attack By Gunmen. Graphic / Man Shot During Distribution Of Token By World Food Programme In Yobe (Graphic) / Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Miyah1:
Previously: www.nairaland.com/7558942/man-shot-abeokuta-others-injured

The boy who got shot during the protests yesterday in Abeokuta is alive and responding well to treatment.

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1623329737488666624?t=Je4u1WYAaBkC3H-mr2L2jA&s=19
Sheeyy na Government wey shot him the shot??

Now they are taking care of his bills..

So that he won't hate APC
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by toprealman: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Light78:
I am happy he's alive. He couldn't cross that gutter but fell into it. I pitied him at that moment.

I hope he changes his ways and flees any fight scene he witnesses again.
I was so happy he didn't hit his head on that hard surface. Glad he made it, thank God for second chance.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
modsfucker:

If he'd lost too much blood, it'd have been fatal nonetheless.
I agree

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 2:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
triple996:
Mumu protest

High-handedness from the Nigerian state has turned you guys into monsters without human feelings.

The government can maltreat you as much as they want because you don't realize that it's within your right to resist some obnoxious policies of government.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by gidyambi(m): 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Atiku is coming to put things right. Say no to APC say no to Agbado the bullion van politician.

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
illicit:
Who shot him

Your other father who your mother didn't tell you about, or your father would have dragged him to Court for Adultery!
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Oizee(f): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
AFONJACOW:
God I am so so happy he's alive since I saw that video I have been crying... thanks to all the medical teams in that hospital that made it possible God will bless all of them abundantly

Young man get well and be careful next time .. dust your pvc and vote out evil apc that nearly took ur life
i wasn't myself too when I watched the video, I'm so happy he is ok.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
modsfucker:
With the way I saw him losing too much blood, I thought he wouldn't make it, thank God he survived it. Seems like he was shot on the arm.

Can arm produce that amount of blood
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by modsfucker: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
Komu1048:

Can arm produce that amount of blood

Yeah
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Lisaint(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
No one is asking questions

About the cop that shot him!

So no one care to ask Ogun State police command about the video we saw during the protest where some of the cops were firing their AK at a straight direction
Instead of shooting in the air
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by Brownshoe: 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Light78:
I am happy he's alive. He couldn't cross that gutter but fell into it. I pitied him at that moment.

I hope he changes his ways and flees any fight scene he witnesses again.
the guy has luck, just that concrete gutter kills people.
Re: Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) by GreenVILLETiPS: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
All for d gram...
Is that the reason they kit up like one goimg inside the theatre room for surgery?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Kidnap Kingpin, Rescue Abducted Director [graphic Photo] / Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Ajayi Akintunde: Fazi-l-omar School Teacher Accused Of MouthAction From Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.