Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,031 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) (51963 Views)

"Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State / Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices / EndSARS Protesters Hit Osogbo Roads, Storm House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Remmy07: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2023
Awon werey alasho
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 1:07am On Feb 09, 2023
drlateef:

The drug barons we know are from chinedu biafra. Not Nigeria.

Hahaha grin guy na like dis you go dey your dying bed still dey shout,dey wail,dey cry Igbo oooooooo,Igbo eeehhhh,Igbo aaahhhh grin cheesy
Na your destiny,the day you stop it,you shall surely die grin grin
You just carry rubbish funny destiny come dis life sha grin grin grin

Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Blazebond(m): 3:00am On Feb 09, 2023
How many of them went out to accost POS merchant's and those vendors asking for an extra 200 to 300 to be added upon every purchase?
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by zeyt: 3:14am On Feb 09, 2023
So this is democracy for all the shortcomings. This can't work I said it before. It's not suited for Nigeria.
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by henrydav: 3:15am On Feb 09, 2023
ERockson:
The real enemies of Nigeria are Obi and Atiku. Nigeria is doomed if either of them manage to win this election. Now, I think BAT deserves my vote
Urchin sense has finally left you
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Owologbo(m): 5:15am On Feb 09, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
Fake/ Sponsored protest.

Are they not affected by the suffering the sudden policy had caused

And for all those that thinks it a policy against tinubu so it good should also know that Peter can not win , so Atiku will dance to victory and we move from one Fulani to another and nobody should rant about the north holding top positions

Is not tinubu that helped to enthroned the fulani you are complaining about?
they should have extended it to on the 10th in the first place.
with cashless economy corruption/vote buying will be reduced.
Criminals are the ones fighting the policy.
Are we not facing fuel, security crisis in this country?
Why are the politicians crying over just cashless/new notes policy? don't tell me they care for the masses, because that's not the only issue we are facing as a country.
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Aldol: 5:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Make these people no allow angry Nigerians descend on them oooo
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Aldol: 5:45am On Feb 09, 2023
Rubbiish:

Madam a little price for freedom is worth it!
Nothing worthwhile comes without a little sacrifice. Inconvenience for two weeks & suffering for another 8 years which is better? Believe me after 25th of this month, this nonsense will stop. Politicians hoping to buy votes are the ones fighting this new policy. They are the ones manipulating bank managers to hoard new notes. God is just using Buhari to fight for the masses, but we don't know.
Yeye talk when your ibo Pos people wan kill person with charges. I am sure most of those protesters are Pos agents
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by Aldol: 6:02am On Feb 09, 2023
pedrozone15:
I sincerely support the no going back on the CBN deadline, rather the public should be sensitised on the use of bank apps to transfer. Though I know that this has been very difficult to achieve due to the fact that the so called money transfer channels has been faulty for sometime now but I think we should focus our energy to get that to work.
Ones we are able to transact via transfer without any hassle, it will go a long way to alleviate the pains of the average Nigerian.
Just my thought though.
Market women and men are refusing transfer because if the exorbitant Pos charges and because of network issue. What do we do about that? Just yesterday,I had to give a guy I don't even know 500 naira for transport fare when he couldn't get money from atm because of the long queue and he has somewhere very important to go to. Is this how we will continue living
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 6:22am On Feb 09, 2023
DamnNigga
It is part of the plan... if Obi can't win, let Atiku win.
We say no to Pablo Escobar
Helpfromabove1:
Fake/ Sponsored protest.

Are they not affected by the suffering the sudden policy had caused

And for all those that thinks it a policy against tinubu so it good should also know that Peter can not win , so Atiku will dance to victory and we move from one Fulani to another and nobody should rant about the north holding top positions
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Throwback:
These ones are full fledged zombies.

Shi shi dem no get for pocket, but are carrying placards against those who have shown support for the Nigerian masses.

If dem born dem well, make dem go protest in front of the angry Nigerians queueing for their own old money at numerous ATM spots.

We truly need to ask these ones the question reserved for zombies.

Suffer no dey tire you?

Who are those inflicting the suffering?
Urchin
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 6:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
rajiedreez:

The court supersede everything in the land, even the president
in which century?
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by rajiedreez: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
chiefolododo:
in which century?
did they stop collecting the old note on 10th
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 7:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
rajiedreez:
did they stop collecting the old note on 10th
if you still have the notes , you are on your own. You are carrying ordinary paper
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by rajiedreez: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
chiefolododo:
if you still have the notes , you are on your own. You are carrying ordinary paper
LOL, I just spent some notes now grin grin in case you don't know where to spend yours, bring it let me halp you
Re: Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
rajiedreez:

LOL, I just spent some notes now grin grin in case you don't know where to spend yours, bring it let me halp you
you are spending counterfeit money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

WIKE Is In Trouble(pix) / Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.