Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits (2595 Views)

Incase You Missed Out On The Free Webinar On Poultry Feeds Production -yesterday / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast / Steps To Increasing Revenue For Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by raymond2040: 11:07pm On Jun 11, 2023
Please i need this Processed Cassava Peels.how do contact the sales person
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
raymond2040:
Please i need this Processed Cassava Peels.how do contact the sales person

How many bags do you need?

My contact is on my bio below already.

You can place a call across for your request.
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by Theophinio(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

Effective Planning is of Great Essence When Your Vision is To Relocate and Start Something Meaningful in New Environments with New Energies.

Food, Clothing and Shelter are The Three Most Important Needs of Life.

Over Here in Cross River State; Food is Very Cheap, Affordable and The People Here Are The Most Accommodating People Who will Always Shower You with Excess Foods from Their Farms particularly as A Visitor.

Till Today; My Neighbors Dash Myself and My Wife Garri, Rice, Yams and Fishes because They are Loving People.

My Bone of Contention is that: "Food will Never Be Your Problem in Cross River State Not Because You Are HARD WORKING; But Because You Simply Present Yourself USEFUL To The Society Here Unlike Cities where You Must WORK SO HARD Before You Eat.

I am Surrounded By Farmers and They Look Up To Me for One Thing or The Other Based on My Agricultural Journalism and Gospels.

So, My Question for You is:

"What Sort of Food Solutions would you love to provide in Cross River State when you relocate? "

On The Regards of Clothing;

"Dressing Good is Good Business."

You dress Well; You'll Be Addressed Well. And This Can Also Be Part of Your Business Model Here if You Chose To Be in This Line.

On The Regards of Shelter;

I can easily provide a Conducive and Cheap Accomodation That will be Affordable for You Over Here when you are fully ready and chose to come over.

Accomodation is Cheapest Here.

The Landlords here aren't Greedy People as They Eat Good Foods Produced Directly from Their Farms. The Escalation of Prices of Housing in The Cities is Clearly As A Result of Extortion caused by The OVER-POPULATION of People in Certain Cities.

However; Getting a Tiled Apartment with Water Running Systems and Other Amenities don't come in Hundreds of Thousands like it Conventionally Goes For in The Cities.

For Instance; I recently moved to A Very Spacious 1 ROOM AND PARLOUR Apartment (All Tiled with Spacious Bathroom and Kitchen) Before I got Married December Last Year.

It cost only 100,000 Naira for 1 Year.

No Unnecessary Agent Fees.

No Unnecessary Agreements and Commissions.

On The Mainland of Lagos State; Such An Apartment will Clearly Go For A Minimum of 400,000 Naira without Agent Fees Nor Agreement Fees.

If You consider starting with a self contain like I did in Ekoli Yedeen which was the previous village that I lived in before Relocating To UGEP which is A More Civilized Town and The FASTEST GROWING TOWN IN AFRICA At Large ; you can get a SELF-CONTAIN APARTMENT for as low as 30,000 Naira.

Above All; Effective Planning is Key Here.

I can help you with that if you write to me personally via WhatsApp if you are serious about Relocating.

You Just Need To Be INVESTMENT READY To Create Passive Wealth for Yourself Here.

That's All.

You are a very honest man.

I love to connect with you since you have vast experience in Agro business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2023
Theophinio:

You are a very honest man.

I love to connect with you since you have vast experience in Agro business

The Truths I Write Set Me At PEACE With Myself, My Mind and My Environment.

1 Share

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by Theophinio(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:

The Truths I Write Set Me At PEACE With Myself, My Mind and My Environment.

Plain Truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2023
Theophinio:

Plain Truth

Continue Pressing Towards Your Goals, KING OF KINGS.
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MRNIGERDoxx(m): 3:05am On Jun 23, 2023
It's Plenty In The AIR:

On The Mission:

Agriculture Is The ONLY INVESTMENT In The World.

Any Other Thing That You Do is Your BUSINESS And Your Own Cup of Tea.

~ Take It Or Leave It:

https://www.nairaland.com/7738538/agriculture-only-investment-world-series#123975189

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by Mikelarteta(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2023
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2023
MRNIGERDoxx:
It's Plenty In The AIR:

On The Mission:

Agriculture Is The ONLY INVESTMENT In The World.

Any Other Thing That You Do is Your BUSINESS And Your Own Cup of Tea.

~ Take It Or Leave It:

https://www.nairaland.com/7738538/agriculture-only-investment-world-series#123975189

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2023
Stay Tuned As I Reveal The Golden Secret of How To Produce Liquid Organic Fertilizers from Cassava Tubers.

Financial Sensitization Webinar Comes Up Shortly.

Stay Tuned.

Meanwhile; About A Month Ago, We Acquired A New Space Bus To Further Help in The Distribution of Our CAR-TEE-CAR FOODS ( Palm Oil, Garri, Fufu Flour and Rice).

We are in The Look Out To Acquire More Space Buses That Would Help Distribute Our Animal Feeds And Liquid Fertilizers.

So, If You Are Wanting To Become An Associate Investment Partner with Us; You can drop your intention on here publicly.

This is An Initial Public Offer (IPO).

People Who Are Knowledgeable in Crypto Space Should Understand What I Mean Here.

1 Share

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:24am On Jul 03, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
Stay Tuned As I Reveal The Golden Secret of How To Produce Liquid Organic Fertilizers from Cassava Tubers.

Financial Sensitization Webinar Comes Up Shortly.

Stay Tuned.

Meanwhile; About A Month Ago, We Acquired A New Space Bus To Further Help in The Distribution of Our CAR-TEE-CAR FOODS ( Palm Oil, Garri, Fufu Flour and Rice).

We are in The Look Out To Acquire More Space Buses That Would Help Distribute Our Animal Feeds And Liquid Fertilizers.

So, If You Are Wanting To Become An Associate Investment Partner with Us; You can drop your intention on here publicly.

This is An Initial Public Offer (IPO).

People Who Are Knowledgeable in Crypto Space Should Understand What I Mean Here.

Financial Sensitization on The Production of Organic Liquid Fertilizer from Cassava Tubers Coming Up Today By 1:00 PM.

Hit The Follow Button To Secure Update of The Thread Link By Then.

Don't Miss Out On Your Opportunity To Convert ABUNDANCE OF CASSAVA SEWAGE That Abundantly Goes To Waste into Wealth for Yourself.

Act Wiser!

It's The Perfect Seventh Month of The Year Already!

Time To Stop With Your PROCRASTINATION....

Zoom into ACTIONS.

And Make It MASSIVE.
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2023
Mikelarteta:
Nice one

Appreciations.

You're Highly Observed.

#Respect.
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:07pm On Jul 30, 2023
We will Be Pre-Launching Our Agricultural Portal on Nairaland By Tomorrow.

Stay Tuned.
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by Luada(m): 12:06am On Aug 07, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
We will Be Pre-Launching Our Agricultural Portal on Nairaland By Tomorrow.

Stay Tuned.

Hello havent heard from you again
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2023
Luada:

Our Agricultural Website is up already.

You can reach out to us to get the website link.
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 6:14am On Sep 02, 2023
Gratitude And Thanksgiving (GAT) To @Seun for Nairaland.com - The INTEGRAL BUSINESS INTEGRATOR For WISER AFRICANS:

Yesterday Was A HIT

We Sealed Up A First MEGA DEAL of Delivering 15 Tonnes of Cassava Peels To Abakaliki All The Way From The JUNGLES OF YAKURR (JOY) in Cross River State.

And The Fun Part of It All is That This Supply is Recurring Every Month.

The Integration of Internet Technology To Agriculture is Over Them All POWERS AND PRINCIPALITIES Claiming To Be In High Places.

We Are Here To Deliver Our Topmost VALUE To The Agricultural Value Chain Particulaly in The Areas of The Efficient Utilization of Cassava Through Our ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN NIGERIA (ZWOCIN) Project !

Turn Up To Learn Up.

Learn Up To Earn Up.

There's Really Much Going Down Here in Cross River State.

It's The Cassava Sensitization And Revolution, African Kings And Queens

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:10am On Sep 04, 2023
Any Question ?
Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:12am On Sep 04, 2023
Luada:

We've Launched Already.

Food-Clothing-Shelter

African Agriculture To The World.

Our Priority Project is Investing on The:

ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN NIGERIA (ZWOCIN) With The Projection of Covering Africa large.

Write to Us for More Insight or Watch Out This Space for Update.

1 Share

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2023
We've Just Sealed Another 2 Tonnes of Cassava Peels To Deliver within 2 Weeks.

We Operate Based On Order (BOO).

We Are Your BOO.

So, Start Placing Your ORDER with Us Now.

ORDERS Are Fulfilled Based on First Pay - First Serve.

Our Price List Reflects Below for Your CLEAR OBSERVATION:

1 Tonne of Washed/Cleaned Wet Ungrated High Quality Cassava Peels (HQCP) = 1,000 KG = 80,000 Naira.

1 Tonne of Washed, Cleaned Dried Ungrated High Quality Cassava Peels (HQCP) = 1,000 KG = 100,000 Naira.

1 Tonne of Washed, Cleaned and Dried Grated High Quality Cassava Peels (HQCP) = 1,000 KG = 120,000 Naira

©©©®®®®©©©©©©

Minimum Order: 1 Tonne.

Meanwhile;

Abundance of Egusi and Cocoa Available.

Re: Safe Animal Feeds Production For Farmers Using Cassava Peels To Maximize Profits by Questionnaires(m): 9:42am On Mar 05
MessiahOfAfrica:
In Year 2020; Just After Leaving The END-SARS Protest in Ikeja, Lagos for Cross-River State; As A Life-Journalist Who Experienced The PAINS and SUFFERINGS of A Whole Lots of Youths on The Protest Grounds; I understood that The Problems with The Youth is The "UNAVAILABILITY OF THE ENABLING ENVIRONMENT" For Them To Do Exploits To Financially Liberate Themselves.

Clearly; I observed that A Whole Lots of Nigerian Youths are Highly GIFTED with Unique TALENTS. However; Many of them find themselves in The Environments that can Sparsely Help Them Utilize Their HOBBIES, INTERESTS, PASSIONS, TALENTS, and VISIONS and SKILLS (HIPTVS) Profiles.

For Instance;

A SHORT STORY:

Personally; My Agricultural Aspiration for Myself and Nigerian Youths Cannot Be Achieved if I remained living in The Cities.

I had to leave my COMFORT ZONE Which was Not Enabling for My Aspiration; and I Relocated To One of The Most Ancient Villages in Cross-River State called EKOLI YEDEEN with Two of My New Friends who I met at The Protest Ground in Ikeja.

"ZEAL and WALE" are their Names.

I like to refer to these dudes as MESSIAH. ZEAL and MESSIAH. WALE because they are Great Nigerians that believed in My AGRICULTURAL VISIONS AND MISSIONS For Nigerians.

MESSIAH. ZEAL hails from Ekoli Yedeen in Cross-River State.

MESSIAH. WALE hails from Ile-Ife in Osun State.

I had met both of them when I was recording Life Video Journals of Occurrences at The EndSars Protest Ground in Ikeja.

I had also Propelled and Taught My Agricultural Gospel of Wealth Creation Needed for The Nigerian Youths To Embrace and Engage in Instead of Looking for LOW PAYING JOBS HELTER SKELTER.

One of My AGRICULTURAL GOSPEL is Called The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRICA (ZEOCIA)

The ZERO WASTAGE OF CASSAVA IN AFRICA (ZEOCIA) had to Clearly Begin in The Villages of Nigeria where I Hail from simply because The Villages are The Locations Where There Exist Abundance of Cassava Plantation and Processing.

During One of My Public Sensitization on The Usability of Cassava Tubers, Cassava Peels, Cassava Liquid, Cassava Leaves and Cassava Cyanide;
MESSIAH. ZEAL told me about how Abundantly Cassava Tubers go to WASTE in His Village on Ekoli Yedeen.

So, The Three of Us decided to Travel Down To His Village in Ekoli Yedeen from Ikeja.

It's Been Nearly 3 Years Now; And Alot of Adventures Have Transpired which some of them would be related on here gradually much later.

For Now;

Let's Breeze into The Concept and Knowledge of Utilizing Cassava Peels To Formulate Various Animal Feeds for Chickens, Goats, Pigs and Cat-Fishes as This will help in helping Many More Confident Farmers MAXIMIZE PROFITS from Their Very Own Productions.

This Public Sensitization will also help Create Abundant Jobs and Wealth Creation for People Who will Be Actively Working on All That They'll Be Learning on here.

Without Further Ado as There is ZERO TIME TO WASTE Here;

I'll begin My Digital Teachings with The STEP BY STEP Production of Poultry Feeds with The Utilization of Cassava Peels That Abundantly Goes To WASTES in Every Village in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palm Oil Prices Has Dropped,buy Now Direct From Akwa Ibom / 2inch Rain Gun - 50M Diameter Coverage For Sale / Contact Us For Drip Irrigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.