Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ (35820 Views)

Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu / Rashida Yahaya Bello Thanks Davido For Buying Her Children Gifts In Dubai(Photo) / Lawmakers Commend Ishaq Oloyede, JAMB Registrar Over N3bn Remittance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
PPL IN GOVT.FRAUD AND SOBATAGE IS THEIR SECOND NAME. God help arrest them and stop them for everangry
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Wotowotoman: 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2023
Ndurance:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. Me and my siblings havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls no matter how

Look at this yahoo boy. You better enter construction site go carry block like your mates before hunger wire your poor family. Lazy youth like you. Tueh!! angry
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Kaiser20: 11:43pm On Feb 08, 2023
Mr.and Mrs Yahaya Bello criminal family, the woman will soon train her children to join the family business of looting and money laundering
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Wotowotoman: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2023
cliqtips:
These generation of politicians na so so billions they dey steal...

You don hear about something wey dem dey call devaluation? That money no pass 3m dollars or so. Compare it to wetin dem IBB and Abacha chop for their era and you go see say na chicken change
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Numerouno94(m): 12:02am On Feb 09, 2023
Mrtaye:

Don't bother about it ...it is a stomach infrastructure tinz
LoL. Tanx boss, I get ur point.gringrin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by cliqtips: 12:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You don hear about something wey dem dey call devaluation? That money no pass 3m dollars or so. Compare it to wetin dem IBB and Abacha chop for their era and you go see say na chicken change

Lol... you go get like 100M for you account oooo... considering your comment.

The money is chicken fee you said... e good at least. They have people like you telling us they haven't stolen that much grin
But the time they start stealing trillions then
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by MyExpression(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2023
Did y'all read the charges?

They used the company E-traders Int'l Ltd to launder money abroad.

Are the other names staff of e-traders?
You just named name, no specification of their involvement.

Besides, is it the function of e-traders to query the source of the money they are sending offshore?

Meanwhile, while we were crying about covid-19 lockdown, these ones were busy shipping our money into offshore account.

There's real problem with the leadership in this country.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Okoronkwow(m): 12:25am On Feb 09, 2023
APC IS EVIL 😈... DON'T VOTE ANY APC CANDIDATES EVEN IF IS YOUR FATHER.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Proudlyomonna: 1:02am On Feb 09, 2023
grin beautiful thief grin
Make them ensure to catch her oo.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Yankee101: 1:20am On Feb 09, 2023
EFCC food is done
Immunity ending soon
Worse govt in Naija so far is APC
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Financialman: 2:19am On Feb 09, 2023
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by bukarolz: 2:34am On Feb 09, 2023
Yoruba Muslims are dangerous set of people.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by aestake: 3:00am On Feb 09, 2023
Helpfromabove1:
She don japa
Hahahaha...una dey prepare to vote.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Nobody: 3:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Charges that the judges will later dropped and acquitted after so much resouices have been wasted.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 09, 2023
We don't need most of the states we have in Nigeria today.
They are running big deficit and the loots we are talking about will definitely be from Kogi's share of the Federal Allocations.

We do not need half of the Senators and HOR members we presently have.

Nigeria can never work if all these leakages and wastes are not addressed. Some of the sates needs to be merged as they are unviable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by gbishman: 3:24am On Feb 09, 2023
This woman what do u need 3bln for?
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by muchyblink(m): 3:42am On Feb 09, 2023
Pandev:
At the end of the day, zombidients have something to rejoice over, see them crying over there. Yahaya Bello is greater than any okoro dead or alive tongue

A governor's wife and nephew stole billions but see your comment. I guess you enjoy the suffer in that country. Don't be a coward, call a spade a spade
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by BeanX(m): 4:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Namkbank:
At Large how? I don't understand.

She is the wife of the Governor. If you can't find her... Arrest the governor angry

Am sure she has been gallivanting up and down Dubai. Nonsense

The average Nigerian is a very wicked. The issue of pos charges brought this light. Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they get. They are equally wicked
Do you have common sense at all? how can they arrest a sitting governor? 😏
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Wotowotoman: 5:24am On Feb 09, 2023
cliqtips:

Lol... you go get like 100M for you account oooo... considering your comment.

The money is chicken fee you said... e good at least. They have people like you telling us they haven't stolen that much grin
But the time they start stealing trillions then

This illiterate can’t even comprehend simple economics. Let me recommend a basic economics book for you dumbo. You can thank me later…

Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by cuteboy2: 5:40am On Feb 09, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82mD-2rl-KU

This was the same Kogi governor's wife who was sharing bundles of money to her retinue of aides. Yet Kogi cannot pay pension ro old retirees, and they have been paying half salary under Yahaya Bello's disastrous government.

See YouTube link below 👇🏽

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by cuteboy2: 5:47am On Feb 09, 2023
In APC world, greatness is measured by how much you can steal from public treasury by the public officials and their family members.

No wonder, Tinubu is looked up to as the greatest and best leader, to emerge from South West because he and his family are setting and breaking the record in pillaging the public till. He is even considered greater than Pa Obafemi Awolowo. What a pity.

Yahaya Bello is another of their hero. This is what Bello's wife has been doing in state house Lokoja . See link 👇🏽

Pandev:
At the end of the day, zombidients have something to rejoice over, see them crying over there. Yahaya Bello is greater than any okoro dead or alive tongue
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by CaptainFM1: 5:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Shey una see the kind of people una dey vote for? Their families and alies are just taking us for a ride. Nigerians wake up ooo.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by cliqtips: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2023
Wotowotoman:

This illiterate can’t even comprehend simple economics. Let me recommend a basic economics book for you dumbo. You can thank me later…

I can see your upbringing.
You wan disgrace your family since you no get sense. All this gen Z pikin sef.
Talking rubbish, we're talking about how corrupt someone is, stealing public funds you dey talk about how small the funds stolen is.
They go send them go school na shortcut they go dey look for upandan.

Shebi na the book wey you read wey you no sabi anything be this.
You think it's about reading book without applying it... Olodo dey recommend book for someone.

You better take several seats there.

Over wise dey worry you, Sodiki.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by bhella10: 6:42am On Feb 09, 2023
onuman:

She will forfeit part of the looted money and go, until the appropriate government in Nigeria can prosecute her for stealing.

Like Tinubu forfeited N460000 drug trafficking money but falsely hopes he has been punished for drugs trafficking offences.
Tinubu the steflon Don is your next President. Suck it up.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Lordatkinson: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2023
EFCC, you need serious and a special manhunt for the wife of governor. If the wife with her associates could have swallowed 3Billions, how many billions yet uncovered would they still be having in their belle? How much billions and trillions would be in the custody of the governor (the husband)?

Money they suppose use in developing Kogi and make life palatable for people, they rather keep them in an abject poverty and diverted people's wealth. WHAT A COUNTRY! WHAT A JOKE!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Ancestortinubu: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2023
Another fake news from ipob. Kola abiola for 2023.
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by IgOga(m): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2023
I thought age was the criteria of good governance according to some people grin
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by faceLAGOS: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Nigerians must suffer till the end of times.

They deserve it!
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by tradepunter: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Execute all these thieving bstds and their supporters.... It will make the country sane
Re: EFCC Arraigns Yahaya Bello’s Wife Rashida & Nephew Over ‘N3bn Fraud’ by Juleeee: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2023
Pandev:

What is this? Like seriously what is this?
And you have 88likes Nigeria is in a deed shit walahi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Snubs APC Over ‘mismanaged’ N7bn Fund. / Arthur Nzeribe Celebrates 79th Birthday In Abuja (Photos) / El-Rufai Holds Meeting With Teslim Folarin And Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.