Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims (33138 Views)

Nigerian ‘Community’ Abroad is Toxic. / How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by technuel: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nice gesture

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Angelfrost(m): 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
God1000:
This is commendable

Good gesture, Few Nigerians are kindhearted people

FIXED!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by YungINchrist: 10:05pm On Feb 08, 2023
#JesusLoveCheerful Givers!!!
Stay Blessed Guyz cool
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by obinna58(m): 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2023
Rikze:
shocked

As at six pm earlier today the death toll was over 12,000.

My heart goes out to the bereaved families. cry cry cry
Audio 12k deaths
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Richy4(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2023
This small Yash wey Nigeria dey shake goodOoo.. I swear grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Rikze: 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2023
obinna58:

Audio 12k deaths

How do you know? Or are they using the Nigerian format?
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2023
Napata77:

An EARTHQUAKE just crushed 12,000 human beings like you to death in an instant.

And you're here talking of ''naira notes''.

Where is your humanity?

Abeg no vex, na for where you read your own news wey quote 12,000 as the official death toll?
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
This country be somehow olurun cheesy
Your citizens are crying for the past 2weeks now here the government that is suppose to print more Naira notes are busy doing eye service the Angel wey post me come Nigeria thank you sir. You did well

Lol.

The news says "a Nigerian community", you don jump go dey quarrel Government... grin.

Everybody just dey para for this country. Even for people to get patience read again, na serious wahala.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Napata77: 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2023
Buddha3:

Abeg no vex, na for where you read your own news wey quote 12,000 as the official death toll?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/feb/08/turkey-syria-earthquake-death-toll-homeless-disaster-latest-updates
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Napata77: 10:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
G00DHardDick:
This is exactly why Nigeria urgently needs Peter obi to rescue and liberate this country from these clueless old corrupt criminals who are hell bent on destroying this country.

Nigeria cannot afford to miss Obi. He is the best man for the job.

This post is an insult to the 12,000 people so far killed in that Earthquake.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2023
Napata77:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2023/feb/08/turkey-syria-earthquake-death-toll-homeless-disaster-latest-updates

Darn!

These numbers are actually human lives.. embarassed! Imagine dying from no apparent cause of yours. It is going to take years for Turkey to recover from this catastrophe.
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by GoodCane: 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Napata77:

This post is an insult to the 12,000 people so far killed in that Earthquake.

I didn't make a Post young man. I made a comment
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Kholiwe(f): 11:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Even those in poverty are donating 😂😂
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Kholiwe(f): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Your citizens are crying for the past 2weeks now here the government that is suppose to print more Naira notes are busy doing eye service the Angel wey post me come Nigeria thank you sir. You did well
Don't mind them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by zinaunreal(m): 11:09pm On Feb 08, 2023
Conspiracy theorists say the disaster was Man made
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Napata77: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2023
G00DHardDick:

I didn't make a Post young man. I made a comment

Same thing.
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Napata77: 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kholiwe:
Even those in poverty are donating 😂😂

You are a shallow, empty-headed fool.

Tomorrow, you will call yourself a Christian.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Emola12(m): 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nah Pampers be pain relief Lol....... Nigeria is cooking
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by MikaelAlfred: 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2023
[color=#770077][/color] WRITE NOW

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by OyinO: 11:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Righteousness2:
That's a very good one from the Nigerian community . They need all the help and prayers right now.

We are entering an era when there will be extremely powerful earthquakes in diverse places.

JESUS CHRIST clearly told us these things will happen as a sign of HIS coming, unfortunately many think the HOLY BIBLE is some old fairly tale. Unfortunately they are in for a rude shock.

There will be many more major geophysical events in 2023 and beyond, and the death and devastation that we will see will be absolutely staggering.

But most people don’t want to hear this.

What most people want to hear is that everything is going to be just fine.

I could tell you that, but it wouldn’t be true.

What we have just witnessed in Turkey is just the beginning, because even greater shaking is on the way.

We are living inside the Fufillment of Bible Prophecies.
The coming of JESUS CHRIST is so imminent.
Amend your ways! Repent! Run into JESUS CHRIST and live prepared.

We are seeing bad devastation and disaster right but it is nothing compared to What will be on earth once the saints are gone.

We admonish everyone to live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
We admonish ALL to BELIEVE and SURRENDER to JESUS CHRIST

Only makes sense to dumb fellows still caught up and trapped in the religious matrix. Geographical phenomenon is as old as the creation of existence of planetary systems. Even in distant planets, there are violent storms and volcanic activity been recorded. Take your expired religious dosage to sleeping and slumbering minds.
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by OyinO: 11:38pm On Feb 08, 2023
Yeye con3
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Bigchristo: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Try to read and understand it’s Nigeria community in Turkey, it’s not government that donated the relief materials
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Coronavirus1: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Oga closed ur month do you know what Turkey is facing right now?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Napata77: 11:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Bigchristo:
Try to read and understand it’s Nigeria community in Turkey, it’s not government that donated the relief materials

Even if it's the government that donated it, SO WHAT?

It is evil and inhuman to say that because you have poverty in NIgeria, the govt should IGNORE natural disasters happening to other countries, and not offer aid or assistance, where tens of thousands of people have been killed and maimed.
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Originalsly: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2023
Charity begins at home.
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by shezy14(m): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
You're mad, You're a foolish person.
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Mercury12(m): 12:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Freshtruth:

You think you smart but you are myopic. Perhaps bigoted undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by GistFullGround: 1:01am On Feb 09, 2023
Busy bodies, Turkey wey nor send Nigeria!

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by sambankey: 1:22am On Feb 09, 2023
There is a new way to boost your Facebook likes

https:///3HNunEG
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Connected1: 1:23am On Feb 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
Olodo!!

Will you keep quiet.
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by OkanlawonB(m): 2:51am On Feb 09, 2023
Freshtruth:
You got it wrong, its a gesture from the Nigerians resident in Turkey (Nigerian Community in Turkey)
and not that of the Nigerian government.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Obiano's Christmas Decorations In Awka , Anambra State - Pictures / South African Man Gets His Nigerian Visa & He's Excited / Young Lady Survives Ghastly Accident As Vehicle Falls Off A Bridge. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.