Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,725 members, 7,813,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims (33076 Views)

How My Family Escaped Turkey Earthquake - Nigerian Survivor Speaks (Pix) / US Shares Relief Materials To Nigerians In China Thrown Into The Streets / Have I Been Scammed For Turkey Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by God1000(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
:
Some relief materials have been donated by the Nigerian community to victims of earthquake in Turkey

The death toll from a magnitude 7.8 earthquake that struck on Monday in some parts of Turkey and Syria has risen above 7,100

https://www.facebook.com/206270189411151/posts/pfbid0C1KazjFR9APRH5qLUzhRPKoDRHwaNYpFP92hwz3UwsT53BjEhfSuSBq83q3G3JiZl/?app=fbl

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by God1000(m): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good gesture, this is commendable

Nigerians are kindhearted people

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Napata77: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2023
Very good. Una well done. That was a terrible disaster.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Freshtruth(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2023
This country be somehow olurun cheesy
Your citizens are crying for the past 2weeks now here the government that is suppose to print more Naira notes are busy doing eye service the Angel wey post me come Nigeria thank you sir. You did well

111 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Righteousness2(m): 9:48pm On Feb 08, 2023
That's a very good one from the Nigerian community . They need all the help and prayers right now.

We are entering an era when there will be extremely powerful earthquakes in diverse places.

JESUS CHRIST clearly told us these things will happen as a sign of HIS coming, unfortunately many think the HOLY BIBLE is some old fairly tale. Unfortunately they are in for a rude shock.

There will be many more major geophysical events in 2023 and beyond, and the death and devastation that we will see will be absolutely staggering.

But most people don’t want to hear this.

What most people want to hear is that everything is going to be just fine.

I could tell you that, but it wouldn’t be true.

What we have just witnessed in Turkey is just the beginning, because even greater shaking is on the way.

We are living inside the Fufillment of Bible Prophecies.
The coming of JESUS CHRIST is so imminent.
Amend your ways! Repent! Run into JESUS CHRIST and live prepared.

We are seeing bad devastation and disaster right but it is nothing compared to What will be on earth once the saints are gone.

We admonish everyone to live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.
We admonish ALL to BELIEVE and SURRENDER to JESUS CHRIST

32 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by sofiscatedmoron: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Even a sick tiger has. Value than ekuke dog

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Hendrixky: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Quick recovery to Turkey

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by GoodCane: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
This is exactly why Nigeria urgently needs Peter obi to rescue and liberate this country from these clueless old corrupt criminals who are hell bent on destroying this country.

Nigeria cannot afford to miss Obi. He is the best man for the job.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by iiifedimma(f): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okay
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Napata77: 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Your citizens are crying for the past 2weeks now here the government that is suppose to print more Naira notes are busy doing eye service the Angel wey post me come Nigeria thank you sir. You did well

An EARTHQUAKE just crushed 12,000 human beings like you to death in an instant.

And you're here talking of ''naira notes''.

Where is your humanity?

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by PrincessofDSS(f): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nice one

Sooner or later; I pray that We all be proud Nigerian once again

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by visijo(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nigerians are good people in diaspora
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Streetmovement(m): 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I think the name of this country is highly affecting it
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Rikze: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
shocked

As at six pm earlier today the death toll was over 12,000.

My heart goes out to the bereaved families. cry cry cry

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Danisaint112(m): 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Kind gesture but..... Let me reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Tboy222: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
1: Euphrates river drying up
2: earthquake in turkey and syria
3: crypto bouncing back with bio-chip implant options
4: cover up of asteroid Apophis impacting earth
5: weakening of america entering a midnight crisis.
6: 7years left to catastrophic natural disasters caused by global warming
7: 7 years left to severe famine and drought in most parts of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0q8vYzLno4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCDFYw9bkDo

8 7 years left to the greatest awakening or revival ever in the history of mankind.

Are you ready? Cos i am.

Repent now and give your life to christ cos tomorrow might be too late.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Bodetoms: 9:54pm On Feb 08, 2023
Okay
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by mastermaestro(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
Over 12k dead already. It's a perplexing catastrophe. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Napata77: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
visijo:
Nigerians are good people in diaspora

Nigerians are good people in Nigeria as well.

Just because you're rotten doesn't mean everyone else is.

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by derecho(m): 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2023
I was expecting to see the Nigerian community abi na one person be Nigerian community?
As wonderful as the gesture is, I prefer another blowing my trumpet than me doing it myself.

The recipients should be the ones acknowledging the donations NOT you showing us what you want to give

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Foodqueen(f): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Na so.

Always quick to the rescue.
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by waterpouroverfl: 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good

Sorry to write this stuff here

Maybe some one should write an published on front page

If the mod will push

Igbo:
No tolerance at all
But those ungrateful souls can install Eze of Ndigbo in everywhere in the country

If you have sense you should have asked the meaning of Eze Ndigbo

Let me lecture you on Eze Ndigbo
Means the leader of Igbo speakers or indigineous igbos

While emir of Aba means a capture territory under the emir or leader of both the host in their land, this one included the land

Eze Ndigbo does not have a special office but just like an association. Eze Ndigbo is just someone who lead a meeting and is seen as the main spokesman for the Igbo association in a foreign land were they live ..

If you have an issue or a general concern of the host community were you reside. Just like igbos live in Yoruba land and an issue occurs that is of great concern. You wouldn't want to summon the whole Igbo people to an oba palace but you will summon the Eze Ndigbo to your palace or to your office and tell him your concern.

He inturn will quickly summon the igbos

Eze Ndigbo is just a peace treaty to the host from the guest .

But emir is different entire

And the name is different

Read again
Eze Ndigbo... Leaders and spokesperson of Igbo

Emir of Aba ... Leader of Aba

How does this two sounds to you

One is just leader of only igbos. But more of a general representative of the Igbo guest living in your environment. He doesn't exert any power but an embodiment of ambassador

Just like you have Britain ambassador in Nigeria

So is Eze Ndigbo

But emir of Aba. Means dragging leadership of the host as of Kwara

Eze means leader
Ndigbo means leader of only the igbos. You are not such questions the people of that land . And in no way was it mention

Eze Ndiyoruba or Eze Ndihausa

But as the name implies Eze Nd[b]igbo [/b]

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Rikze: 9:57pm On Feb 08, 2023
[quote author=Danisaint112 post=120747592][/quote]

Kilode na?
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Agbado people can never have this type of sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Emu4life(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Good one. Stay Strong Turkey
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by inoki247: 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Sha don't donate our new note shocked shocked shocked

Been good doesn't av to du with race or tribe people wey good will always be good nd people wey bad too go always dey bad...
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Successkay12(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2023
Freshtruth:
Ask questions when u don't understand things. Nigerians community are external body and not government

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by 8stargeneral: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2023
Very sad
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Kingstanding: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Napata77:
Very good. Una well done. That was a terrible disaster.
True ma kind-hearted like Buhari and cabal
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by Technology14: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2023
Nice. Check my profile for your solar flood lights , lithium batteries, terrameters and 4g solar ptz cctv camera.
Re: Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims by viodemus: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2023
May God comfort the affected people in Turkey and Syria. This is a trying time. And may God bless these kind hearted Nigerian and other individuals.

See life, just last week, many of those people had all kinds of plans and aspirations, they were just living their life, now this situation. You just dey sleep, next thing you fall from unimaginable heights, then concrete and all these cun dey pummel you from up. Same as innocent people caught up in a war.

It is Sad, but nature get him own destiny to fulfill. God please forgive planet earth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Afraid Of Applying For US Visa Again / My Flight Has A Stopover At Dublin, Do I Need A Transit Visa? / How Do I Relocate Abroad. HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.