Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,023 members, 7,859,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside (17878 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: Things Are Very Hard. We Should Pray For God To Help Tinubu / Atiku: Wike A Snake, Despite His Help, Tinubu Can’t Invite Him For Dinner / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Will Help Tinubu To Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by Advocate500: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
IamBlanco:

But Atiku was rewarded with being the flag bearer of the PDP in 2019 and 2023 after betraying the PDP in 2015?

You guys have short memory o… so another cannot play Atiku thesame game he plays others. Let’s watch and see, 25 no far again.
I don't think wike will have issue with anyone if he have decamped and decided to join again, staying and fighting your own party that have given you everything have today makes no sense to me,I am obi supporter and only obi have my vote, but let not be too emotional with some of this things.

Wike is being hypocritical and no right thinking person should take him serious.he said he for equity and fairness, under equity and fairness he should have supported obi .
Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by IamBlanco(m): 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

since his break out from PDP, how has he affected the mother party??..
if he should be a heavy weight, he should have floated a political party, and broke away with majority of party faithfuls... he broke out, with fellow feather weights..

Chill… 25 no far again. The shock that will be massive. Atiku will be retired.
Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
IamBlanco:

Chill… 25 no far again. The shock that will be massive. Atiku will be retired.
Oga answer question biko... wch one be chill... una go just dey Annalise wetin Una no Sabi..
Mtcheeeeeeww
Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by AbBlackLaw: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
senatordave1:

Even in 2016 rerun,apc won many seats

How many seat na?
Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by senatordave1(m): 2:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
AbBlackLaw:

How many seat na?

2 senate,4 reps,6 assemblies
Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by ORIENTATION101: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:

APC has a total of 14 Governors in Northern Nigeria.

You mean Tinubu will win these 14 states simply because he's in APC?

Also remember that PDP had 15 governors in Northern Nigeria in 2015, yet Buhari swept the North over Jonathan.
2015 election events is far different from what we have in 2023.
Tinubu will win Apc states with lower margin compare to 2019 buhari margin.
Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by Burruchaga71(m): 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
I agree with this man 100%. Imagine Wike telling River people to vote for Tinubu, na broken bottle them go use design Nigeria coat of arms for him body.

Wike is no body as long as this election is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by livinbygrace: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
press9jatv:
With this response from Ameachi ally Peterside, be rest assured that Atiku Abubakar wins rivers State with huge margin on February 25th presidential poll. I’m very happy that the electorates now knows and much enlightened about the Wike political greediness in Rivers State and Nigeria politics. As far as I’m concerned, Pdp wins big in all theG-5 States on February 25th presidential poll. Atiku Abubakar is the next President of Nigeria that will succeed Buhari on May 29th this year. Really Atiku Abubakar has come to win the poll.

So,you were sleeping b4?in as much as Rivers is concern,Wike is in charge.
Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by SenatePresdo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
2015 election events is far different from what we have in 2023.
Tinubu will win Apc states with lower margin compare to 2019 buhari margin.

2015 election is not different, what's different? Tell me just one.

If Tinubu will win APC states in Atiku’s North.

Does that mean Atiku will win PDP's states of Oyo or Osun in Tinubu's West?
Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by ORIENTATION101: 5:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:

2015 election is not different, what's different? Tell me just one.

If Tinubu will win APC states in Atiku’s North.

Does that mean Atiku will win PDP's states of Oyo or Osun in Tinubu's West?

in 2015 there was mass exodus of PDP govs,senators,house of reps, party chieftains to Apc.

Is APC experiencing mass Exodus in 2023?
Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by SenatePresdo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
ORIENTATION101:
in 2015 there was mass exodus of PDP govs,senators,house of reps, party chieftains to Apc.

Is APC experiencing mass Exodus in 2023?

It wasn't even the defection.
Rotimi Amaechi defected to APC from PDP, did that make APC to get 25% of votes in Rivers? Jonathan even recorded his highest votes count in Rivers.
Why was that, regarding that their Governor was in APC?
It was because GEJ is from SS.

That's exactly why I'm telling you that Atiku and Kwankwaso will rip Tinubu off northern block votes.
Re: Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside by 9jii(m): 5:44am On Mar 01, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

Idiot na sense fr from you... if u reside in Rivers state, u will know that Wike is a feather weight..
No be evry matter una supose chuk mouth
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recession: FG Summons Emergency Session Over Economy / Princewill: Split Votes Between Supporters Of Obi, Atiku May Give Tinubu Victory / Dozy Mmobuosi Calls For Peaceful Election,urges Nigerians To Come Vote Massively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.