Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria (9744 Views)

The Battle For North: My Personal Opinion On The Naira Woes Across The Country. / Emefiele Blames Naira Woes On Aboki Fx’s Real-time Publication Of Exchange Rate / Ekiti Election: Why APC Is Winning In My Polling Unit – PDP Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by mainman7(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2023
Mk
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by tiswell(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2023
Thus OP, with his ' anywhere bellw face" lifestyle sad

2 Likes

Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Savedday2: 10:37am On Feb 09, 2023
The truth is that, the APC government is not a good policy maker. Most of their policies may have work but, going back and forth on policies is their greatest problem

2 Likes

Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Urchinpainer: 10:38am On Feb 09, 2023
Mikanites can't say something worth reading

2 Likes

Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Afamed: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2023
G00DHardDick:

Bros, save yourself the strength of explaining anything to urchins. I'll urge you to cast your vote massively for peter Obi. He is the only one capable of fixing this country right now

The person you are calling bros, na anywhere belle face. We will bring out his previous posts where he was seen attacking Atiku

You know nothing about him. He can write to impress the new comers on Nairaland like una

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Donedeal1(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2023
Asiwaju,the leader is the first to publicly express what was wrong with the currency swap policy
Even up till now is still the most prominent among this hypothetical Presidential candidates.

1 Like

Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by LeyeWrites: 10:44am On Feb 09, 2023
The Citizens are the problems of Nigerian.

A great country is made of great people.

The average Nigerian is selfish and greedy!!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Nwaide01: 10:48am On Feb 09, 2023
As i told some of my friends yesterday, this naira redesign and cashless policy is never a bad idea but the problem is its implementation, if you say that the daily withdrawal limit is #20,000 let people be able to access it simple.
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2023
We became so tired of frying pan we jumped into fire, now the frying pan is saying 'see? I told you, i'm not as hot' and we should jump back into the frying pan which must have become much more hotter than the first time we jumped off it. This is Nigeria dilemma with PDP and APC palaver.
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by HardMirror(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Obi is the next president of Nigeria come Feb 25.

Sane Nigerians are ready to take back their country from Tinubu and Atiku who are hell bent on destroying this country
we are tired of these childish obi posts.

Tonye is only trying to promote pdp. Truth is bugari messed up with his good strategy.
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Everyone twisting the narrative to suite their selfishness

Nigeria is bigger than Emefiele, Buhari, APC and PDP.

All we want is to have access to our money and be able to spend it whichever way it pleases us.

We are less concerned with the politics of the currency redesign policy

That's where most of us are at, I daresay.
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=120755626][/quote]

Beer parlor gist.

But you were part of them who were saying ‘sai baba’ at the beginning. Have you suddenly disassociate yourself from them?
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 09, 2023
Nonsense article written by one those apc stooge
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Richy4(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2023
People should just vote wisely....
<<We have seen PDP, It wasn't a wonderful tenure at all .... People with retentive memory can attest to that....
<<We have seen APC and are still seeing them.... Infact they are more than words can express.
<<Nigerians should try something new... Something they have never tried before... then make comparisons themselves after 4 years...
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2023
Presently, there's literally no difference between Tonye Barcanista and that Bush Radio motherfvcker, Oikirodha!

Na just political parties seperate them. Two very brainwashed and bias ass lickers for corrupt politicians.

1 Like

Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Politicians are zombies.
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Jackipapa: 11:07am On Feb 09, 2023
We Nigerians are our own problems because we allow politricians to divide us in line of tribe and Religion! the few that are ruling are wiser until we all can wise up and vote for the right person.
For me is a no! no! for PDAPC!
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Hanndye: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2023
419-APC government. Now that they have trickishly collected people's money and denying them access to their funds, what next? May God punish anyone who has a hand in using Buhari as a front to punish Nigerians. If you know those who have being supporting borrowing, taxing people silly, indulgence in inconvenient policies and ridiculing constructive criticism, you should know them.
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by LaconicINC: 11:11am On Feb 09, 2023
Nice analysis, but our vote is for Peter Obi!
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by harmonyglobal: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2023
Naira redesign is a plot to keep power in the north, since they know that is the only way they can fight Tinubu cause his acceptance in the north was shocking to them. Imagine having a fulani to fulani transition and we call this one Nigeria
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by FashionCookie(f): 11:18am On Feb 09, 2023
Pdp nko? Mchewww
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Bizibi(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2023
Emefiele really messed up....soludo era was easy.everything under this administration is abnormal,what should be easy becomes a hectic task.
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by fredoooooo: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2023
Ask ya brother emefiele
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by ZombieTERROR: 11:43am On Feb 09, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

All we want is to have access to our money and be able to spend it whichever way it pleases us.

oya go to the bank and collect your money nah,

you can only do that if APc isn't in Aso Rock
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Hanndye: 11:46am On Feb 09, 2023
FashionCookie:
Pdp nko? Mchewww

PDP has more fear of God than this ugly beast called APC, very inconsiderate sort of people.
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by ogmask: 11:49am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=120755626][/quote]

Tonye,
This is one of the few times I have agreed with you 101%.
Spot on bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by rummmy: 11:50am On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=gasparpisciotta post=120756204]

We all know the policy is has been influenced/hijacked by selfish motives.

The larger populace wants to go about their daily activities in peace and should not be allowed to retrogress simply because of a few selfish individuals.

I believe Asiwaju is still the best candidate based on his antecedents.

Obi has not proven to be different, all his speeches are about building a castle in the air, which he never achieved in Anambra and as a special adviser to Jonathan.

Atiku surrounds himself with sycophants and the same characters that bled Nigeria dry.

[/quotes]you need to see a psychiatric doctor..
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Irupetepete: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=120755626][/quote]I don't need to read your nonsense... 7yrs ago, you were foaming in the mouth for this same APC abi u Don forget ni? Anyhow belleface political analyst
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Anatakuebira: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
gasparpisciotta:

allow him to be spewing trash...
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by truthfinder319: 12:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Your brain has semi colon. Children of hate. When did APC endorsed the policy.
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 12:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
I thought tonyebarcanista was an ardent supporter of apc
Re: Naira Woes: APC Is The Problem Of Nigeria by itsRhamzy: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
G00DHardDick:
Obi is the next president of Nigeria come Feb 25.

Sane Nigerians are ready to take back their country from Tinubu and Atiku who are hell bent on destroying this country
Obi is getting nowhere near Aso Rock in 2023. Nigerians might fully look his way Maybe in 2027 if the next government failed but as far as 2023 election is concerned, I fit bet my 2 balls say Obi dey come third.

Note: I have nothing against Obi and I wish him well and I don't support nor will I be voting APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Matawalle's $2m Bribe Allegation: We Do Not Trade Words With Suspects - EFCC / We’re Inviting Kashamu For Alleged Assassination Plot –police / Five Oil Firms Implicated In Diezanis $153 Million Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.