Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many (1103 Views)

My Girlfriend Rejected Bible As Val Gift, But She Is A Dedicated Christian. / Almajiris: Rejected By Parents, Scorned By Society & Abused By Politicians / The Greatest Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by terrezo2002(m): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are an idiot...I am here to disservice you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin Please go ahead and do that. I am all yours. cool
The more you curse me, the more I am blessed grin and the more fustrated you are... smiley
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 8:32am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin grin Please go ahead and do that. I am all yours. cool
The more you curse me, the more I am blessed grin and the more fustrated you are... smiley
the more I curse you .the more it gives me orgasm....you are the one that is very furstrated and depressed going to another person's thread uninvited grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by terrezo2002(m): 8:33am On Feb 10, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
the more I curse you .the more it gives me orgasm....you are the one that is very furstrated and depressed going to another person's thread uninvited grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Okay. Since it gives you peace to insult me, please go ahead. We are both benefitting from it.
grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by terrezo2002(m): 8:35am On Feb 10, 2023
Many times, demons prevent people from getting saved. Demons takes control of their human spirit to prevent salvation. Hmmm.
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Okay. Since it gives you peace to insult me, please go ahead. We are both benefitting from it.
grin grin
you are not benefitting anything..cos you scrubbing at the bottom of the barrel like a decapitated bush rat gasping for air grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Well the honor is mine and I will be glad to burn this useless thread to ashes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 8:43am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:
Many times, demons prevent people from getting saved. Demons takes control of their human spirit to prevent salvation. Hmmm.
just as the demon here is about to take control of you to take you into the light to embrace universal code and reject christianity grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by terrezo2002(m): 8:46am On Feb 10, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
just as the demon here is about to take control of you to take you into the light to embrace universal code and reject christianity grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin please go ahead and do that
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by terrezo2002(m): 8:48am On Feb 10, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are not benefitting anything..cos you scrubbing at the bottom of the barrel like a decapitated bush rat gasping for air grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Well the honor is mine and I will be glad to burn this useless thread to ashes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oh. But you don't need to continue announcing what you want to do. Just go ahead and do it. You can as well invite your partners. I would also like you guys to summon demons after me. It has been long I engaged demons in the spiritual realm.
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by terrezo2002(m): 8:50am On Feb 10, 2023
When you see demons manifest this way, know that the truth of the word of God is being preached and so they become so frustrated and angry cheesy
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 8:51am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

grin grin please go ahead and do that
at least you have surrendered this thread to me..now watch out as I set fire to it and any idiot that engage you here in a meaningful discourse grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 8:53am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Oh. But you don't need to continue announcing what you want to do. Just go ahead and do it. You can as well invite your partners. I would also like you guys to summon demons after me. It has been long I engaged demons in the spiritual realm.
too bad you have always been defeated by demons in the spiritual realm...you have never even defeated a single demon not even a one day old demon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by terrezo2002(m): 8:55am On Feb 10, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
at least you have surrendered this thread to me..now watch out as I set fire to it and any idiot that engage you here in a meaningful discourse grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Okay, I am watching as you set it on fire grin You just keep announcing to me for nothing grin grin grin
Get to work and stop the noise. Your type of demon is the one that talks too much without action. I like the ones that act. grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 8:56am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:
When you see demons manifest this way, know that the truth of the word of God is being preached and so they become so frustrated and angry cheesy
you don't need to panic..i will set it on fire.....just as when I see a clown 🤡 like you manifest this same way on another's thread,,,,know that the truth of universal code is being preached and so a clown like you become so furstrated and angry that's why you keep running back to that thread with your dilapidated legs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:

Okay, I am watching as you set it on fire grin You just keep announcing to me for nothing grin grin grin
Get to work and stop the noise. Your type of demon is the one that talks too much without action. I like the ones that act. grin
just as you have been talking too much inside sisterfires trapped poop with nothing to show for it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by terrezo2002(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Hmmm
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by terrezo2002(m): 9:09am On Feb 10, 2023
To all Christians.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 10:02am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:
Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Hmmm
a tale of a madman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2023
terrezo2002:
To all Christians.

James 4:7 - Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
mad maddo maddest!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by VawulenceProMax: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
stay online for the Vawulence na . Let me know if you need data. I want to pump some shit from soakaway directly into your smelling homosexual yansh
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by VawulenceProMax: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
you are an idiot...I am here to disservice you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
have you disservice your mother first?
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by VawulenceProMax: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
another discombobulated idiot grin grin grin grin grin
as discombobulated as your father's brain
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by terrezo2002(m): 2:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Umbrateeth04,
I am still waiting for the fire you want to set here. Or do you need some help?
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by VawulenceProMax: 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
why you dey run na
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by VawulenceProMax: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
a tale of a madman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
a mad man is better than an armed robber. Your tales are talked of an armed robber
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by VawulenceProMax: 6:30am On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
this guy see wahala run grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
this guy see wahala run grin
which wahala?...cos I know see the wahala wey you dey bring ooo cheesy
I dey here...I no go anywhere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...no transfer no leave grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Lunja: 12:22pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
I dey here...I no go anywhere grin grin grin grin grin grin grin...no transfer no leave grin grin grin grin grin

Umbrateeth04 poverty don show you shege abi?
You neva even see anything...

You will perish in abject poverty tongue

DEAD PIG cheesy DEAD PIG 🐖
Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!🤮

Worthless, dirty & WRETCHED FOOL!
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by VawulenceProMax: 12:57pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:
today na your resting day from shit packing. Na why u dey run mouth. No worry ma get your details na that time you go know why them dey call me Satan
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:

Umbrateeth04 poverty don show you shege abi?
You neva even see anything...

You will perish in abject poverty tongue

DEAD PIG cheesy DEAD PIG 🐖
Umbrateeth04 WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!🤮

ike nna gi grin

Oya your food don land grin grin grin

LUNGA A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

LUNJA USELESS POVERTY-STRICKEN WORTHLESS FOOLISH NONENTITY
Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2023
VawulenceProMax:
today na your resting day from shit packing. Na why u dey run mouth. No worry ma get your details na that time you go know why them dey call me Satan
there is no rest for you in feasting on your daddy's feaces grin grin grin grin
Idiot...since wey I dey tell you to send me your details,,,you dey fear...at least even in your Stupidity you know what I am capable of doing to you....even satan will be shocked of what I will do to your decayed flesh....shit eater grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Lunja: 7:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Umbrateeth04:

Poverty don damage you wella abi? U neva even start. cheesy

EXTREME POVERTY FOR YOU TILL YOU PERISH!

CHILD OF A FILTHY ASHEWO🤮

!
Re: The Greatest Gift, But Rejected By Many by Umbrateeth04: 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunja:
LUNGA A SCAVANGED CADAVER...A DEAD MAGGOT🐛....WITH NO HOPE, AMBITION, DESTINATION, PURPOSE, DIRECTION OR MAGNITUDE....A JOBLESS VAGABOND RELEASED TO THE CYBERSPACE

LUNJA USELESS POVERTY-STRICKEN WORTHLESS FOOLISH NONENTITY
Idiotic wretch
Lunja WRETCHED FAILURE! Your mama is an idiot. An UTTERLY USELESS & CURSED ashewo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MaxInDhouse Come And See O! Ten People Will Hold One Jew To Know Their God / Rhapsody Of Realities - Is It Hyped? / Is Good Friday Truely Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.