Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Website Antivirus For Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Antivirus For Webmasters (1727 Views)

Introducing Okayfreedom VPN For Webmasters / Recommend A Good, Sound And Affordable Antivirus For Laptops. / Original Microsoft Office Home And Student Edition And Norton Antivirus For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Antivirus For Webmasters by middayhost: 8:56pm On Sep 09, 2011
I have ran into trouble several times from hackers and the likes. I had to go into the workshop with 2 of my Indian friends to find lasting solution to the menace,,, The Website Anti virus was the product,. You do not need to fear again, all backdoor, virus, Trojan etc will be detected on your server and flushed out.

The script is less than 1MB, to be installed in the root directory of your website server.

It is FREE with every Reseller hosting package on our server. Call 08037878878 or mail info@middayhost.com for a copy.

TRIAL SITE

http://www.host4resellers.net/av

Best of luck
Re: Website Antivirus For Webmasters by Slyr0x: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2011
lmfao. .one of your links still points at http://templatic.com/
Re: Website Antivirus For Webmasters by middayhost: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2011
Thanks, we are still developing !. What about the MAIN ISSUE ?, You would have done better commenting on this, so as to help us improve ! Luv ya !
Re: Website Antivirus For Webmasters by Slyr0x: 1:13am On Sep 13, 2011
I honestly dunno what the main issue is as the "trial site" you dropped shows this

Scan Completed

Scanned folders: 481

Scanned files: 1784

Infected files: 0

(1) (Reply)

What Experience Did You Have With Eyowo / Why Alexa Ranking Is Useless / Ranking Algorithm Isn’t Perfect / Effective Tips To Increase Alexa Traffic Rank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.