Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs (20529 Views)

Gunmen Kill Abducted Priest In Kogi After Collecting N1 Million Ransom / INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Mario619(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2023
FATHER LORD ALL THE ANIMALS IN HUMAN FORM, TRYING TO THWART YOUR DIVINE MANDATE FOR THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, WILL ALL BE PUT TO SHAME IN JESUS NAME, WE COVER LP AND PETER OBI IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS BECAUSE VICTORY IS ASSURED.... ARISE OH LORD AND PUT IN MORE CONCUSSION IN APC AND PDP AND MAY THAT CONCUSSION CONSUME THEM IN JESUS NAME.... LIKE FOR PETER OBI SHARE FOR BAT-THING
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Slurity(m): 12:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
princeade86:
Good. Very greedy person. Imagine collecting 1k from each people that come for their PVC, and claiming u going thru stress for a job u paying for. Pls let collect our country back from all these rogues by voting right person. They will spend their last Kobo to have us now, but after election, we are nobody to them. Pls vote wisely.
You are talking nonsense. There is no political affiliation to bad character. You will be surprise that she can even be supporter of one of the opposition party and not APC. She is working for INEC for God sake.
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by clevetom99: 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2023
It's a good thing that the woman was caught and apprehended. These are the people who spoil our country after our dirty politicians.

I hope they punish her so that the punishment would serve as a detriment to others who would want to engage in such.
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by youngzeal1: 12:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
She get luck sai emene boys no hear on time?
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Nuhskhut: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
It is this type that will tell you APC na barawo
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Neddstark: 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lesbians and prison warders go enjoy her big breast for prison.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Sholaco: 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Everything to them is business. Useless people
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by eebraa(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Very good. People need to be held accountable for their actions.
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by princeade86(m): 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Slurity:
You are talking nonsense. There is no political affiliation to bad character. You will be surprise that she can even be supporter of one of the opposition party and not APC. She is working for INEC for God sake.
can u read at all? Did I made mention if someone affiliated to any political? Must u abuse to bring out a point? Why are you bitter? Am I d caused of ur problem? Pls always read well and get fact before spewing thrash. Did I mention any party? If u are a politician, then get ur head check well before commenting. Only greedy politicians run when nobody is pursuing them.
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by ufotunang: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Women are now going into fraudulent activities.... before it was not like this... result of bad economy... poverty hunger hardship
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Lariqueza: 12:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
which way Nigeria

Just a soft reminder that we at Lariqueza Nigeria Limited are open to receive all your orders relating to clearing and forwarding, customs brokerage, ship agency, dangerous goods handling, project cargo, general cargo handling and logistics{including delivery services within Lagos and Ogun State} to bring satisfaction to you with little or no stress. Our rates are pocket friendly and our services are topnotch.

Our hotlines are;
+2348179390654
+2348154630376

Or you can reach us via our email address;
info@lariquezagroup.com

Or visit our website;
www.lariquezagroup.com

check us out on IG; @lariquezagroup and our Facebook page @Lariqueza Group
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Aldol: 12:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good , she should be sentenced to life imprisonment
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by AmazingELixir: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin

Now she will spend all that monies she collected to free herself from the shackles of her own selfish and unpatriotic doings.
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by tyinfinity: 12:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Peter obituary why is it that you are always associated with criminal act?from terrorism to drug pushing to corruption obi you are number one
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by williams85(m): 12:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Almaigaa:
The present hunger in IGBO land caused this. Some People in the EAST are ready to trade their PVC for as much as #500.

Alot of people are suffering here in Igbo land. So many families can't afford to eat. My neighbor and his family have been cooking water for about 3 days now. It is that bad here.
This IGBOPHOBIA will consume you and your entire generation if you don't stop it.
Omo! this election really exposed lots of things.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by masterflowx(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Youngpaperboy:
Nice. Once there is immediate consequences for our actions, people will sit up. Also arrest the Bankers that are Hoarding money and selling the new notes to people, arrest our Thieving politicians too, sanitize our ministries, all man will sit up

Some arrest have been made...
Though, our law enforcement can still do better to make more arrest.
Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by ostartruth: 12:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good work by the police.
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by hardbody: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2023
NothingDoMe:
She's finished

I recall seeing her in the video taunting the guy recording her, threatening to even beat the guy up and carrying on as if she was an untouchable. This feels good really. It should help our people sit up if they know there will be repercussions for state lawlessness.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by hardbody: 1:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

Now she will spend all that monies she collected to free herself from the shackles of her own selfish and unpatriotic doings.

I trust our men, they will milk her dry. All the money will come out and more. Good lesson. Is there an option of fine in lieu of imprisonment?
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by blabulu2000: 1:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Some Nyamiri will still blame Tinubu for this....

Frustrated people in the "Yeast
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Highways: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu workers
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by adanonso(f): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
princeade86:
Good. Very greedy person. Imagine collecting 1k from each people that come for their PVC, and claiming u going thru stress for a job u paying for. Pls let collect our country back from all these rogues by voting right person. They will spend their last Kobo to have us now, but after election, we are nobody to them. Pls vote wisely. I dedicate this FTC to all Atikulators, Batify and obidient people. Pls stop attacking each other and campaign for ur choice of candidate without insult because they know non of u guys. God bless us. To all POS milking us now, enjoy urself for now, but wait for ur turn of run without seen who is running after u because greediness is what u doing.

Don't blame the POS. I ask my neighbor why don't you go to bank and collect money? She said the bank manager said he will give her 100 per 1k. So she rejected it.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Tannhauser(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
SuperBlack:
I remember in 1987 there was a German anchor by the name Nebuzburzimbeletbagker but since you have jumped the name I will not tell you the whole story🙄

Come back here, u dey ment? Na you and who dey play?

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Gunayo(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
NothingDoMe:
She's finished
She is not finished but just starting.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
why hide her face.

she is worst than a drug peddler

The face hiding ehn..
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nna, we no de give shishi!
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by chudez0147(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Very true my brother. Not just in south East, at least they got water to cook ( boil ) , here in the north they cook sand .
It is well
Almaigaa:
The present hunger in IGBO land caused this. Some People in the EAST are ready to trade their PVC for as much as #500.

Alot of people are suffering here in Igbo land. So many families can't afford to eat. My neighbor and his family have been cooking water for about 3 days now. It is that bad here.
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Omodua(m): 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Almaigaa:

See this fool,Comedian. Do you cook water as food. Try another joke.

Mtchweeeee!
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Almaigaa: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Omodua:
See this fool,Comedian. Do you cook water as food. Try another joke.

Mtchweeeee!

You think people don't cook water right? Come to the East and see things for yourself. Hunger has forced so many People cook water here in the East. People dey suffer for here.
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Minime10(f): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
If una check well una go know say she fit be woman leader or a Deaconess for one church

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Reasons PDP Will Reclaim Power In 2019 / Industrialization Grandplan, Akeredolu’s Remarkable Strides In Ondo State / Bello Matawalle And Abdulaziz Yari Clash Over Attacks In Zamfara State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.