Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,505 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs (20557 Views)

Gunmen Kill Abducted Priest In Kogi After Collecting N1 Million Ransom / INEC Staff Caught On Camera Collecting ₦‎1,000 To Give Out PVCs In Enugu State / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Almaigaa: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
chudez0147:
Very true my brother. Not just in south East, at least they got water to cook ( boil ) , here in the north they cook sand .
It is well

Enugu no even get water to boil. Since water is Gold in that State. The North can never lack food. They are the ones that are feeding us in the South. Without the North, everybody for dey answer his papa name for East. grin

Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Raf4: 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hmmmmmmn! If this had happened in Lagos or any part of the SW.,..............
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by kingsceemark(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
crestedaguiyi:
why hide her face.

she is worst than a drug peddler

Yes, but Tinubu still the number one drug peddler
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by SuperBlack: 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tannhauser:

Come back here, u dey ment? Na you and who dey play?

Lolz
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by thecommunist(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
after she has enriched herself with ill-gotten money, they will now come and be shouting " I live in a mansion and I drive big cars" upandan...Greedy lot!
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by amliftedhigher: 10:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Omodua(m): 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
Almaigaa:

You think people don't cook water right? Come to the East and see things for yourself. Hunger has forced so many People cook water here in the East. People dey suffer for here.
Where in southeast they cook water as food. I am on ground.

Tell another lies.
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Almaigaa: 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2023
Omodua:
Where in southeast they cook water as food. I am on ground.

Tell another lies.

Ebinator, Nnewi Anambra. Some parts of Enugu and Abia.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Omodua(m): 12:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Almaigaa:

Ebinator, Nnewi Anambra
Yet another lies.

Even spelling of Ebinator is wrong. This gives you out as impostor. Non Igbo.

Try another lies.
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Almaigaa: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Omodua:
Yet another lies.

Even spelling of Ebinator is wrong. This gives you out as impostor. Non Igbo.

Try another lies.

No be lie.
You need to see how people are suffering here in the East.
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by Omodua(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
Almaigaa:

No be lie.
You need to see how people are suffering here in the East.
Tell me where there is no suffering in the Land including your enclave/village.

So,why singling southeast for mention?

You have diabolical sense of humour!
Re: Police Arraign Woman Caught Collecting N1,000 To Give Out Pvcs by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 8:32am On Feb 27, 2023
Sirseedorf:
Oya come and blame Tinubu for this ipob pig doings.

Calm down. Your priority should be how to get a job and not how to insult people or an entire tribe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Ikpeazu Lists Six Projects For Commissioning In May, Fixes Dates (video) / BREAKING: Buhari Sends “Corrected” 2016 Budget To National Assembly / Ekiti Assembly Warns Buhari Against Any Attempt To Remove Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.