Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now (2002 Views)

Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? / The Ten Most Sought-after Skilled Workers In Canada Right Now / Earn Atleast 5k Daily. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joshuabest09: 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP

Atanda9778:
As it is now, I will use it to buy foodstuff for the house!
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joshuabest09: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joshuabest09: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP

Lala222:
I need it for transport to pick my goods, it would do a lot.
Thank you
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joshuabest09: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP

joepapilo:
Will be enough to get me foodstuffs to survive till whenever my helper comes, out here I don’t live, I survive cry🤧
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joshuabest09: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP

Busayy23:
I need to fill my gas and buy foodstuffs. 5k will go a long way to do that. Kindly pick me Sir.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Having issues with my eyesight lately 🥺
I’ll use it to buy this

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joshuabest09: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP

kestolove95:
5k will buy some of my drugs..

Fleming 625mg
Maxmoral Tablet
Acycor Plus nd
Bunto blood tonic
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by ceeceeuwa: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
joshuabest09:
It's no secret that life in Nigeria is hard. The economy is struggling and wages are low, leaving many of us scraping by. We all know how it feels to want for something desperately, but not have the means to get it.

Right now, if I were to tell you that I could give you 5000 Naira, what would you do? I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind is all the wonderful things you could do with it. You could buy food, pay bills, or go on a much needed holiday. We all need something that will make us feel like life isn't so hard right now.

Unfortunately, the reality is that 5000 Naira won't be enough to make life in Nigeria any easier. We all know how hard it is to make ends meet, and even with 5000 Naira it's unlikely that you'll be able to make any real changes. It might be enough to tide you over for a few weeks or help you pay a bill, but it won't solve any real problems.

So, I'm asking you to be sincere with me. If I were to give you 5000 Naira right now, what would you do? If you need the money, and have a good reason for wanting it, please message me via WHATSAPP I am looking for 10 people who are honest and sincere in their answers.

No matter how hard life is in Nigeria, I believe in the goodness of people and that we can all help each other get through this together. So I'm asking for 10 people to come forward, be honest, and tell me what 5000 Naira would do for them right now.
Food stuffs. The economy is bitting! By the time POS agents remove their charges it will be less than 5k
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by kestolove95(m): 4:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
joshuabest09:
CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP

OK.. But I don't have ur number
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by skyZine(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
G
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Benard5050: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
joshuabest09:
It's no secret that life in Nigeria is hard. The economy is struggling and wages are low, leaving many of us scraping by. We all know how it feels to want for something desperately, but not have the means to get it.

Right now, if I were to tell you that I could give you 5000 Naira, what would you do? I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind is all the wonderful things you could do with it. You could buy food, pay bills, or go on a much needed holiday. We all need something that will make us feel like life isn't so hard right now.

Unfortunately, the reality is that 5000 Naira won't be enough to make life in Nigeria any easier. We all know how hard it is to make ends meet, and even with 5000 Naira it's unlikely that you'll be able to make any real changes. It might be enough to tide you over for a few weeks or help you pay a bill, but it won't solve any real problems.

So, I'm asking you to be sincere with me. If I were to give you 5000 Naira right now, what would you do? If you need the money, and have a good reason for wanting it, please message me via WHATSAPP I am looking for 10 people who are honest and sincere in their answers.

No matter how hard life is in Nigeria, I believe in the goodness of people and that we can all help each other get through this together. So I'm asking for 10 people to come forward, be honest, and tell me what 5000 Naira would do for them right now.

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Tentpeg: 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
I will you it to register my daughter for Jamb
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Prolificgiant(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Small food stuff there is nothing in the house
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Larryfest(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
It go along way to get some foodstuffs for the weekend including filling 1kg of gas.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by AtokeO: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Thank you for your kindness. 5k will help in paying off half of my debt.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Azyne(f): 7:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by donaldchidi: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
That money will feed my wife and kids for at least one week, and may God bless you for even thinking of such gesture...
Please I really need the money, the following is my account number.
Accnt name : Nze Onyekwere Donatus
Accnt no : 3344106013
FCMB
(savings account)
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by immortalmortal: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Booze and suya only... Maybe chicken
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by wordsNOTswords(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
I don't know who you are ! But if you are led in the spirit to help me , I have been contemplating on how to go about this dilemma since morning , even without job we are still hoping on God. So I would appreciate 5k to sustain me, as I'm already pushing into better things ahead. Please the 5k will go a long way in solving my problems Thanks
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Keziaah(f): 7:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
It will part of my sons school fees. I will really appreciate it
joshuabest09:

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by aurecia: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
For anything good this period.3039604836.first bank.arubi rachel
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Lukayly: 8:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
To pay the 3k that I'm owing and use the remaining 2k for food..
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Agbecassava: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
You do well o for this my Oga.

If you give me I go go buy hoe and cutlas and show u for here say I Don buy am
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Emma1Oj(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
rottable:
I took a loan to purchase some foodstuff with the intent to pay when I receive my salary. But the loan company are disturbing me seriously, the month has not ended
ignore them.. if possible switch off that line for now till month end so you can concentrate. If not their calls will make you lose focus and take away your peace.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Emma1Oj(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
rottable:
I took a loan to purchase some foodstuff with the intent to pay when I receive my salary. But the loan company are disturbing me seriously, the month has not ended

Ignore them.. if possible switch off that line for now till month end so you can concentrate. If not their calls will make you lose focus and take away your peace.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Kreddy: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
rice and beans two two muddles
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by 23jerryking(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
joshuabest09:

I'll send it to my younger brother who's in 300 level now and he's cash trapped, he even called today wanting some money for assignments and other little things. I'm the first child and it's really not been easy. This is as real as I can get.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by joshuabest09: 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Wow, get in touch on Whatsapp
Generalwoodz:
Yesterday fat dog ( name of guy) and I were munching potatoes the second only food left in the room. When I say potatoes, I mean it without oil or ingredients.

While we ate yesterday fat dog and I almost at the same time complimented the sugary taste of the potatoes. Every mouth ful tasted as though it was teaspoon of sugar.

So, for a change since I had no choice I decided to go for other food today. Recall I told you potatoe is second only food in the room?

Now what's the first? Garri.

I soaked it in water and allowed to settle only then did I realize there was no sugar.

This happened barely 5 hours ago. I was astonished because I thought I had some sugar left.

I did the only thing I know is presently going through your mind. I boiled some potatoes since I couldn't trash the garri and slized them in mouthful sizes and sat down to lunch.

It's almost 5 pm and I've been eating the food For at least 6 straight hours. Taking garri without sugar is a Herculean task.

It's very very demotivating...

With your help bro I could purchase food stuffs and fix a good meal to eat.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Virus20: 12:01am On Feb 10, 2023
5k is a lot of money now to me ,rice is finished and me and my flat mate had to share the last one we boiled this evening, so 5k will get us basket of rice, then garri and I can use the balance to cook soup for the weekend because I am here thinking of tomorrow. I will be happy if I am considered because it will go a long way.Thanks.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now by Zihno: 12:13am On Feb 10, 2023
joshuabest09:

Buy catfish cook pepper soup.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancies At Qatar Petroleum / Kudos To Intercontinental Bank / Standard Chartered Bank Assessment Test!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.