Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? (932 Views)

Be Sincere With Me, What Will 5k Do For You Right Now / Is Promproject Sms Make N5000 Real / Earn N5000-N10000 Writing Simple Articles From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by joshuabest09: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2023
It's no secret that life in Nigeria is hard. The economy is struggling and wages are low, leaving many of us scraping by. We all know how it feels to want for something desperately, but not have the means to get it...

Right now, if I were to tell you that I could give you 5000 Naira, what would you do? I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind is all the wonderful things you could do with it. You could buy food, pay bills, or go on a much needed holiday. We all need something that will make us feel like life isn't so hard right now...

Unfortunately, the reality is that 5000 Naira won't be enough to make life in Nigeria any easier. We all know how hard it is to make ends meet, and even with 5000 Naira it's unlikely that you'll be able to make any real changes. It might be enough to tide you over for a few weeks or help you pay a bill, but it won't solve any real problems...

So, I'm asking you to be sincere with me. If I were to give you 5000 Naira right now, what would you do? If you need the money, and have a good reason for wanting it, please message me via WHATSAPP I am looking for 10 people who are honest and sincere in their answers...

No matter how hard life is in Nigeria, I believe in the goodness of people and that we can all help each other get through this together. So I'm asking for 10 people to come forward, be honest, and tell me what 5000 Naira would do for them right now...

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Aridunnuoluwa(m): 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
My brother naa to give my woman to prepare something nice for me and kids.... 8164749928 palm pay Adeola yusuf thanks in advance
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by ab1x: 4:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
5k will go a long especially to buy data.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by shadelek(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
It'll be used to buy food stuffs considering the fact that things are very hard in the country.
Na person wey get money for bank dey struggle to go to ATM post
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
I could use that amount of money to buy my groceries. I am diabetic. I was discharged not too long ago.

Although my wife has/will not complain, It would be share joy giving her 5k from heaven...knowing very well the money can buy this small phone (LOL) I'm thumbing. I dont have whatsapp though. My Access bank details is 0 0 2 6 4 1 6 2 3 3.

Any money at this kind of time is going straight to the pulpit as testimony as I haven't been working since December 6th, 2022.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by LionTiger(m): 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
Transportation to work
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by doughziay: 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
joshuabest09:
It's no secret that life in Nigeria is hard. The economy is struggling and wages are low, leaving many of us scraping by. We all know how it feels to want for something desperately, but not have the means to get it...

Right now, if I were to tell you that I could give you 5000 Naira, what would you do? I'm sure the first thing that comes to mind is all the wonderful things you could do with it. You could buy food, pay bills, or go on a much needed holiday. We all need something that will make us feel like life isn't so hard right now...

Unfortunately, the reality is that 5000 Naira won't be enough to make life in Nigeria any easier. We all know how hard it is to make ends meet, and even with 5000 Naira it's unlikely that you'll be able to make any real changes. It might be enough to tide you over for a few weeks or help you pay a bill, but it won't solve any real problems...

So, I'm asking you to be sincere with me. If I were to give you 5000 Naira right now, what would you do? If you need the money, and have a good reason for wanting it, please message me via WHATSAPP I am looking for 10 people who are honest and sincere in their answers...

No matter how hard life is in Nigeria, I believe in the goodness of people and that we can all help each other get through this together. So I'm asking for 10 people to come forward, be honest, and tell me what 5000 Naira would do for them right now...

Transportation to Work for a week. I have been out of cash to settle that. God Bless you as you help.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by JOACHINpedro: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2023
No time for long story,
₦5000 will be used to pay my training asap.
The actual price is ₦30,000 but I'll use my remaining ₦20,000k saved up allowance to augument.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Newfoundlove: 6:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
joshuabest09:

I need books I am preparing for JAMB
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by ITbomb(m): 6:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
5000 will add to my 2k and buy diapers for my 2 months old daughter

Thank you
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by ATEAMS: 6:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Goan sleep we looking for $5000

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by iammolahs(m): 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
I just collected my Keke napep that was dump for months. I need to start working on it but the person who gave me the Keke said I should use my money to fix it and we will balance up when i start working with it. I need money to add to the one I have in order to fix it. #5,000 will go a long way sir.. I hope this gets to u.

opay
S.Y
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Ezemann(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
For transportation to work
Gt bank
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Virus20: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
I will use it to get some stuffs like rice and garri ,I am putting up with a friend so it will go along way to bring foodstuff from my own end .Thanks in anticipation
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by localbreed(m): 7:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
smiley
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Geominer: 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by AnonDude2004: 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
There's different things I could use the money for; from foodstuff, to books and fees, to repairing damaged household items but the most likely thing I'd do with 5k is pay part of a debt I've been owing for a while since it's basically extra money.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Rexymania(m): 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
I'm not too feeling fine. I just need blood tonic of 1500 naira
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Emmypure: 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
I will share it to beggers in my hood.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Obioramichael(m): 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
2 penter of garrison straight out!... Use balance run soup
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Cleveraustine01(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2023
Make you give this money and stop playing with people's feelings idiot.

You posted the same thing yesterday

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by chocolatee(f): 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
With the 5k I will open a business account for my business to get access to loan and expand my business, I can send you the evidence of my CAC certificates and TIN number if needed to prove. The minimum business account balance is 5k and I need to loan as now I don't have money to buy products and Eid is approaching I need to restock.
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Tyrone34(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Omo nah to use am buy crate of coke with biscuit con carry am go give this ophan boy oga so that e go fit start learn work...
Re: Be Sincere With Me, What Will N5000 Do For You Right Now? by Funkybabee(f): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2023
God bless you brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy- Cashier/Accountant Needed / 3 High In Demand & Most Profitable Business You Can Start Today With N5,000 / Just To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.