Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,067 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (32375 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Afikoo: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
Watch the excitement when Peter Obi was announced at the Ongoing PFN Summit in Bayelsa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SMUy3E8x2A

156 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by NaijaMutant(f): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
No force can stop an idea whose time has come.

It's obi's time.

391 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by BIZNess123(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
I don't know who is deceiving this man ....
πŸ˜„

55 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by NaijaMutant(f): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„

I can feel your pains.

Imagine being endorsed by the body of all pentecostal Churches in Nigeria.

Atiku, Tinubu and kwankwaso can share your Muslim Muslim votes grin

468 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Win12345: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Obi iknow

87 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
After watching this video (that's if they have data), urchins can only urchinate. They can't do nada..

225 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Donjazet2: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
This mans candidacy offers nigerians a rare chance to break the shackles of the 2 establishment parties.

Obi winning the election would have widespread implications. All politicians and citizens will now realise that power truely lies in hands of the people and things will definitely change.

277 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by nameo: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ahh, please OP dont allow my good friend @garfiled1 see this o.

Afterall, according to him Obi cannot win 25% in Bayelsa since the people that "control" the votes of Bayelsa(Seriake, Lyon, Siri, etc) are not supporting him.

I am very sure that these people here do not have PVC sef

Thank you

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by nameo: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
Donjazet2:
This mans candidacy offers nigerians a rare chance to break the shackles of the 2 establishment parties.

Obi winning the election would have widespread implications. All politicians and citizens will now realise that power truely lies in hands of the people and things will definitely change.

@ emboldened

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by jlinkd78(m): 2:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
I see a new Nigeria with Peter Obi

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Penguin2: 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sometimes he doesn’t even wanna speak at these events, and they will be forcing him to come to the podium and take the mic.

But stupid and brainless urchins will be bandying around the narrative that Obi is the visiting churches by himself.

Ndi ala!

68 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Johnthum(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu urchins will not like this news

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Image123(m): 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
President of PFN. We'll make him special assistant on Christian Religion Studies. We hope those MoGs can tell him the Word of God that no lamba maker has a place in the kingdom of God, but in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Opportuneke(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
It is well.

We will definitely survive it.

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by mbahdi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
May d life of every urchins be like how Nigeria has bn managed by apc

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Zico5(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
These people are bunch of jokers. So the house of God is now the avenue to push up politics. Let them continue to push on, February 25, is close by. We shall know where religion can take him.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Throwback: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ifyalways reminds us from the past that,

"Peter Obi can best be described as a curse and bad omen to Anambrarians ... a wicked, visionless man"

I hope he will be delivered of that curse and bad omen by the pentecostal fellowship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by derecho(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Make una bring Basins o...hot tears from.BATstards will freely flow after watching this

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by ceeceeco: 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lagos is a product of more than 100 years in the making and THE FCT from 1960-1991, Anambra was only created in 1991.

no logical person will expect anambra to become like Lagos overnight or become like London in just 8years of OBI.

Before tinubu became the governor of lagos state, lagos was already considered one of the finest and richest cities in Africa even before tinubu became the governor.

(Lagos already had international economic boosting infrastructures like airports, seaports, major road networks, football stadiums and many others even before tinubu became the governor of lagos state). Lagos was actually the former FCT.

before OBI became the governor of Anambra state, Anambra never had things like an
-airport or seaport
Anambra never even had basic things like
- a teaching hospital
- not even a government secretariat, a government house or a government office,
( can you imagine that?)?
- not even a functioning government school
( the children has been home for two years without school in Anambra).
- Anambra was owing a pension debt of #35b
- Anambra had the worst security in Nigeria

that was the kind of state OBI inherited so we can not compare him with tinubu who inherited a state that was the former FCT, a lagos state that was already considered one of the finest and richest in Africa even before tinubu became the governor.

OBI transformed Anambra, OBI built
-The first teaching hospital
-The first government secretariat, OBI also rebuilt the government house and government office
-Saved the money that was used to build the first airport in Anambra
- restored education in Anambra, taking it from number 26 to number one in Nigeria
- cleared the pension debt of #35b he inherited
- never owed any worker salary or pension as at the time he was living office
- Anambra was eventually declared the safest state in Nigeria during PETER OBI by the then inspector general of police .
- during PETER OBI Anambra was eventually declared the state with the highest road network by the federal ministry of works

With all that and many more ACHIEVEMENTS, OBI never borrowed.

Have you imagined what would have happened if OBI inherited a state like lagos as tinubu did?

OBI IS TRULY A GOLD.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by fatherjesse(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
His time is now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by sofeo(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Alright!
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by TheChameleon: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„

Okoros are dreamers.

1. I want to become a trillionaire in 2 years... him go carry cocaine.

2. I want to become an oil magnate in 6 months... she go carry p*ssy enter Olosho business.

3. Peter Obi wants to become President. Leave his terrible record as Governor and how Anambra is a pit latrine. Its with Labour Party

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by bencochriso: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023

The power situation in the country is terrible.

save cost on fuel and avoid long queues at the filling station.

The powerstation can power your devices (Tv, fan, Laptop, Printer, Drones) for a full day on a single full charge.

Pay on delivery via GIG LOGISTICS

Send a dm for more info >

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by TheChameleon: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by xpressionx(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
My igbo friend told me the rock means okute in igbo language.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by 3pointsagree: 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Even my non faba still had sense in it

Nigeria vote wisely!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
The question well-meaning Nigerians are asking is "Is Obi contesting for CAN (Christian Association of Nigeria) President or Nigeria President?

Obi Church, take back your Country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Neduzze5(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
The best man ever!! Whenever and wherever he shows his face, the people are happy.

We are waiting impatiently for when he takes over the reins of the country as the GCFR of the Federal Republic of the country!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by onatisi(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
he knows what he is doing, he is preparing himself for the future, i don't think we have any other southerner who will enjoy so much public support in the future for the presidential position as this man. he is working and building himself for future elections.

BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele Moves Out Of CBN Governor's Quarters In Lagos / Obaseki Presents Disputed Certificates As INEC Lists 14 For Edo Governorship / Why I Wear Same Outfit To Court β€” Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.