Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (32401 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by onyemaair: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
sapele914:
Then na through Jesus Christ our lord dey go thief, if Catholic na Mary Mother of God, una go take mismanage damage the economy & empty the Treasury?

Nonsense Pharisees.

God be with your soul.

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Ezzymadu: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Any barrier be dismantle IJN 🙏💯💯💯
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Entimz: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
His Excelency Peter Obi please don't forget to arrest this Minister in charge of Npower for her fraud 🙏🙏🙏
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by SuperBlack: 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
I don't know who is deceiving this man ....
😄

We have one Peter in Christiandom ,,, the Rest Fate can share their Votes
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Penguin2: 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
sapele914:
Is he a pastor? Who invited him to PFN? Is he running a Christian agenda? If so, he can never win, he is only purporting to deceive you so called Pharisee Christians.

Hypocrite Ipobian.

If they did not invite him, why recognize his presence?

Why not ignore him or treat him in a way that he would be too embarrassed to ever show up at any Christian event again?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by pacespot(m): 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
No wonder Bayelsa govt unveiled their security outfit today. They know that with this unveiling of Peter Obi by Pentecostal Church of Nigeria as their presidential candidate, the entire state should be at high alert of jihadist attack, especially those Christian communities. Even the entire southern Nigeria should be at alert.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by NothingDoMe: 8:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
nameo:

Ahh, please OP dont allow my good friend @garfiled1 see this o.

Afterall, according to him Obi cannot win 25% in Bayelsa since the people that "control" the votes of Bayelsa(Seriake, Lyon, Siri, etc) are not supporting him.

I am very sure that these people here do not have PVC sef

Thank you
That one does not have much sense even in his analysis. He's one of the worst I've seen here. Just feeding on Tinubu money to raise Tinubu's hopes.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Tsolutionjoseph: 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
NaijaMutant:

I can feel your pains.

Imagine being endorsed by the body of all pentecostal Churches in Nigeria.

Atiku, Tinubu and kwankwaso can share your Muslim Muslim votes grin
I am a Christian, and I am voting JAGABAN, ur christian vote is -1
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by 5starMan: 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
francotunsco:

This is hypocrisy of the highest order!
I pray that God will forgive the leadership of the body of Christ who continue to allow this typical politician hob-nobing with MOGs in a rather supposed spiritual gathering. It is so disgusting seeing Pitobi standing shoulder to shoulder with the leaders of the church in a PFN meeting.
Does he own a church now?
Is he the face of Christians in the next election?
Even Pastor Osinbajo did not play religious card as much as this hypocrite!
What a shame!
Who is Pastor Osinbajo...
Is it the Tortoise?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by 5starMan: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
sapele914:
Was he here last year, or he just came because of politics today?

Useless Hypocrite Man.
Last year to do what in your miserable life?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by jude79(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheChameleon:

Okoros are dreamers.

1. I want to become a trillionaire in 2 years... him go carry cocaine.

2. I want to become an oil magnate in 6 months... she go carry p*ssy enter Olosho business.

3. Peter Obi wants to become President. Leave his terrible record as Governor and how Anambra is a pit latrine. Its with Labour Party

Look at yourself, everything you are putting on including what you furnished your house with, your cars and buildings, even the job that gives your daily bread and all your achievements are all product of dreams and ambition, not every dreams come true, but the worst regrets you'll have when you're old is not trying out your dream ambitions, no matter how unartenable an ambition is, try it out, you could surprisingly succeed, all the people that invented what we used today were all castigated and derided, including Elon musk, but they ignored all the naysayers and pursued their dreams, until they succeeded, after all, man is just a vehicle that God uses atimes to fulfill certain works, so unchain your mind and embrace freedom

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by IfnobeGod20: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
francotunsco:

All these your links are irrelevant. Tinubu is a Muslim, every muslim have the right to attaend Maolid Nabiy. Its almost similar to our own Xmas! Whether, he is contesting for presidency or not, he celebrate this feast every year.

PFN Summit is for church owners like Adeboye and Oyedepo even Bishop Mike Okonkwo who had always have legal battle with RCCG was in attedance! It not about politics. Obi has no place in that gathering. Get it!
All my links will be irrelevant because of your hypocritical way of seeing issues.
Can you now show me the news of Tinubu attending same Maulid Nabiyy in Minna last year or two years ago. If you can't show me, you're hypocritical christian and you need to be born of the spirit.
PFN summit is for church owners while the congregants are also church owners by your own standard. Your attitude to saying what you don't know is not a new thing, Judas Iscariot also did same to Jesus. Continue telling lies just because of politics and sell your faith while others are protecting theirs, when you wish to buy it For penny, it would be too late.
Every muslims have the right to attend Maolud Nabiyy and also have right to gather Islamic clerics to endorse Tinubu and call their candidacy jihad and at the same time have right to attend any mosque to pray but it is an abomination for Obi to go to any church, attend christian gatherings because he doesn't have two heads like Tinubu.
You see the hypocrisy of some of you, need to be study as a course. Your candidate that had already divided us through religious line, and you his supporters have the guts to challenge anyone saying he's playing religious card. Hypocrisy!
I pray that spirit of witchcraft possessing you people, God in his mercy will take it away.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by kelly72: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
I don't know who is deceiving this man ....
😄

Maybe it is your mama
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by IfnobeGod20: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
looooool see as u dey spit fire, a certain presidential candidate carry another Muslim as him number two because of this same religious sentiment, him don gallivant enter all the mosques for dis Nigeria so dat the north go see am as better Moslem.. Atiku go commission quaranic school, attend Muslim gathering all over Nigeria nobody talk because him dey practice him faith.. why do u have problem with a Christian candidate attending christian summit and practicing his own faith?
They are possessed with the spirit of witchcraft, don't blame them too much. On their own Tinubu and Atiku have two heads, both can attend Maolud Nabiyy, meet with Islamic clerics, go to any mosques, even use their candidacy to declare for jihad but it is a sin for Peter Obi to even attempt to go Christian gathering. I pray that that spirit of witchcraft possessing them, God will take it away.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Neckpresser101: 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
The question well-meaning Nigerians are asking is "Is Obi contesting for CAN (Christian Association of Nigeria) President or Nigeria President?

Obi Church, take back your Country

Why are you worried 😯 cheesy wink

Your candidate has Muslim Muslim ticket

You are not smart at all grin grin grin

Oponu! cheesy
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Proudlyomonna: 12:35am On Feb 10, 2023
NaijaMutant:

I can feel your pains.

Obi will still get votes from the Muslim blocks who are tired of this APC calamity and hardship pro max.
Obidiati to the rescue.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Lanre1st(m): 3:28am On Feb 10, 2023
NaijaMutant:

I can feel your pains.

Power is in Street, no more in Church. Come back after election to confirm this
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by francotunsco: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

All my links will be irrelevant because of your hypocritical way of seeing issues.
Can you now show me the news of Tinubu attending same Maulid Nabiyy in Minna last year or two years ago. If you can't show me, you're hypocritical christian and you need to be born of the spirit.
PFN summit is for church owners while the congregants are also church owners by your own standard. Your attitude to saying what you don't know is not a new thing, Judas Iscariot also did same to Jesus. Continue telling lies just because of politics and sell your faith while others are protecting theirs, when you wish to buy it For penny, it would be too late.
Every muslims have the right to attend Maolud Nabiyy and also have right to gather Islamic clerics to endorse Tinubu and call their candidacy jihad and at the same time have right to attend any mosque to pray but it is an abomination for Obi to go to any church, attend christian gatherings because he doesn't have two heads like Tinubu.
You see the hypocrisy of some of you, need to be study as a course. Your candidate that had already divided us through religious line, and you his supporters have the guts to challenge anyone saying he's playing religious card. Hypocrisy!
I pray that spirit of witchcraft possessing you people, God in his mercy will take it away.

Because i choose to support Tinubu, I am possessed by spirit of witchcraft? You have lost it!
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by francotunsco: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2023
5starMan:

Who is Pastor Osinbajo...
Is it the Tortoise?

Who do you know?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by IfnobeGod20: 2:44pm On Feb 10, 2023
francotunsco:

Because i choose to support Tinubu, I am possessed by spirit of witchcraft? You have lost it!
Anyone playing double standard is possessed by the spirit of witchcraft. If it is good for Tinubu to attend Islamic gathering and even gather Islamic clerics but a sin for Peter Obi to also do same, after your candidate had already divided us through religion partitioning, is that not tantamount to witchcraft spirit?
Please support your candidate but stop labelling others wrongly while your candidate does and over do same. And also stop ridiculing the church for politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku At The Wedding Of Abba Bello Haliru, Son Of Haliru Mohammed Bello / David Lyon Declared Winner Of Bayelsa Governorship Election / Anambra Election: Top 3 Front Liners For APC Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.