Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,383 members, 7,846,621 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (32403 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
I don't know who is deceiving this man ....
πŸ˜„

The millions of voters (me inclusive) that want to vote him in the elections are the ones deceiving him.

Hope your curiosity has been tamed?

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Donjazet2:
This mans candidacy offers nigerians a rare chance to break the shackles of the 2 establishment parties.

Obi winning the election would have widespread implications. All politicians and citizens will now realise that power truely lies in hands of the people and things will definitely change.

I can't agree more to your last paragraph

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Image123:
President of PFN. We'll make him special assistant on Christian Religion Studies. We hope those MoGs can tell him the Word of God that no lamba maker has a place in the kingdom of God, but in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone.
Oga why the tin dey pepper you for body? Wen Tinubu dey visit mosques and mecca we talk?Atiku commission quaranic school we talk? A Christian man goes to church una wan die.. guy shift Jare....

2 Likes

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Karemarealty288(m): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„

Wetin concern monkey with deceit in human being matter......
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by karnap(m): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
After watching this video (that's if they have data), urchins can only urchinate. They can't do nada..

Lower your voice abeg this vawulance is too much for urchins grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by LaconicINC: 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„

You are still in dreamland! Wake up and smell reality
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by ElijahIme1992(m): 5:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Zico5:
These people are bunch of jokers. So the house of God is now the avenue to push up politics. Let them continue to push on, February 25, is close by. We shall know where religion can take him.
looooool see as u dey spit fire, a certain presidential candidate carry another Muslim as him number two because of this same religious sentiment, him don gallivant enter all the mosques for dis Nigeria so dat the north go see am as better Moslem.. Atiku go commission quaranic school, attend Muslim gathering all over Nigeria nobody talk because him dey practice him faith.. why do u have problem with a Christian candidate attending christian summit and practicing his own faith?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by francotunsco: 5:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is hypocrisy of the highest order!
I pray that God will forgive the leadership of the body of Christ who continue to allow this typical politician hob-nobing with MOGs in a rather supposed spiritual gathering. It is so disgusting seeing Pitobi standing shoulder to shoulder with the leaders of the church in a PFN meeting.
Does he own a church now?
Is he the face of Christians in the next election?
Even Pastor Osinbajo did not play religious card as much as this hypocrite!
What a shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Mrmb: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„

They want to run his beer parlor business down ni grin grin grin
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Ekugbeh(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„
the same person has deceived me too
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by sapele914(m): 5:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
NaijaMutant:
No force can stop an idea whose time has come.

It's obi's time.
Was he here last year, or he just came because of politics today?

Useless Hypocrite Man.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by sapele914(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
francotunsco:

I pray that God will forgive the leadership of the body of Christ who continue to allow this typical politician hob-nobing with MOGs in a rather supposed spiritual gathering. It is so disgusting seeing Pitobi standing shoulder to shoulder with the leaders of the church in a PFN meeting.
What a shame!
Only Ipobians turned Obidunce Obidients will vote for that Judas.

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by 00FFT00(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„

I will tell you. It is Nigerians who will make him your president on February 25th.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by prigoz(m): 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„
Your HBP is deceiving him and we like it, very soon you will hug transformer.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Michael6292: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
All the polls has shown he is currently the leading presidential aspirant. I don't think he is deceiving himself
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by ComeToJesus: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Shikini: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Great
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by IfnobeGod20: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheChameleon:

Okoros are dreamers.

1. I want to become a trillionaire in 2 years... him go carry cocaine.

2. I want to become an oil magnate in 6 months... she go carry p*ssy enter Olosho business.

3. Peter Obi wants to become President. Leave his terrible record as Governor and how Anambra is a pit latrine. Its with Labour Party
You cannot say you love Nigeria and wish her bad luck as you people have been doing since 2007.
People cried about Yar'adu in 2007 but you people gave deaf ear. You even lambasted those that complained then.
Same way some people cried about Buhari in 2015, you people still gave deaf ear and called them different names and even killed some people because of him.
Now, people are crying in 2023, telling you that we have towed this route twice but you people are saying no, let's kill this nation called Nigeria at once.
We warned and are still warning you people.
If you know you voted for these category listed above, just know you're part of the enemies of the nation by your action and inaction.
God save your land and her people from her enemies within and without.

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by Riverofgold(f): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„
eyaaaaaaaaaaaa ,as e dey pain you na so e de sweet us
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by onuman: 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Afikoo:
Watch the excitement when Peter Obi was announced at the Ongoing PFN Summit in Bayelsa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SMUy3E8x2A

Op, what's PFN? Next time write out meaning of letters.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by IfnobeGod20: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
francotunsco:

What a shame!
I want to quickly remind you this: Tinubu attends Maylud Nabiyy Celebration in Minna.
Only Tinubu has the right to attend religion gathering but Obi cannot. Please go and sleep and stop your hypocrisy. If there is anyone that have played religious card more, is Tinubu and APC. The nation is divided today because of discord APC sowed since 2015 by fractionalizing every aspect of our national life till date.
You don't know that even choosing Muslim-muslim candidates by APC has partitioned us by religion.
Think before you comment, it is not a must to comment and later make mess of yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/7485474/tinubu-attends-maulud-nabiyy-celebration/3#119244456

Also remember how Ganduje gathered some Islamic clerics in Kano to endorsed Tinubu and also made it known that the ticket was a jihad but you kept silence on that. Hypocrite!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DNfIgKLxKB8o&ved=2ahUKEwjDspjl_Ij9AhWAhP0HHRIaCNkQtwJ6BAgMEAI&usg=AOvVaw2Lz8CpFzF1OAEM_ujfPkTd

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal&ved=2ahUKEwjDspjl_Ij9AhWAhP0HHRIaCNkQFnoECBsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3jJOF44pPuXcMCq9k2fM76

Come and clear this Mr. Hypocrite.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by bentenny(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2023
Throwback:
Ifyalways reminds us from the past that,

"Peter Obi can best be described as a curse and bad omen to Anambrarians ... a wicked, visionless man"

I hope he will be delivered of that curse and bad omen by the pentecostal fellowship.
The more you keep spamming every political thread with this stale propaganda,the more the likes and ignorant disciples you intend looking for will fizzle out and like a ceiling fan that has stopped but keep turning,so will such hapless mudsling by your whatsapp group come to an abrupt and painful end! tongue tongue
Peter Obi will forever be in your faces...Face it or do the needful below...

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
πŸ˜„

People like you are the reason politicians used out life they play in this country

We don't want to fix our nation buy we want to travel to a working nation

Stop deceiving your self brother
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by broadman20: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
Donjazet2:
This mans candidacy offers nigerians a rare chance to break the shackles of the 2 establishment parties.

Obi winning the election would have widespread implications. All politicians and citizens will now realise that power truely lies in hands of the people and things will definitely change.

May God in heaven bless you and your family over and over and over again.

This is just what I've been telling Nigerians,

Let's show this people that we have the power to change our leaders and even Obi will be afraid of Nigerians when he wins.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by francotunsco: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I want to quickly remind you this: Tinubu attends Maylud Nabiyy Celebration in Minna.
Only Tinubu has the right to attend religion gathering but Obi cannot. Please go and sleep and stop your hypocrisy. If there is anyone that have played religious card more, is Tinubu and APC. The nation is divided today because of discord APC sowed since 2015 by fractionalizing every aspect of our national life till date.
You don't know that even choosing Muslim-muslim candidates by APC has partitioned us by religion.
Think before you comment, it is not a must to comment and later make mess of yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/7485474/tinubu-attends-maulud-nabiyy-celebration/3#119244456

Also remember how Ganduje gathered some Islamic clerics in Kano to endorsed Tinubu and also made it known that the ticket was a jihad but you kept silence on that. Hypocrite!

All these yout links are irrelevant. Tinubu is a Muslim, every muslim have the right to attaend Maolid Nabiy. Its almost similar to our own Xmas! Whether, he is contesting for presidency or not, he celebrate this feast every year.

PFN Summit is for church owners like Adeboye and Oyedepo even Bishop Mike Okonkwo who had always have legal battle with RCCG was in attedance! It not about politics. Obi has no place in that gathering. Get it!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DNfIgKLxKB8o&ved=2ahUKEwjDspjl_Ij9AhWAhP0HHRIaCNkQtwJ6BAgMEAI&usg=AOvVaw2Lz8CpFzF1OAEM_ujfPkTd

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/06/apcs-muslim-muslim-ticket-call-jihad-shows-supremacy-islam-nigeria-kano-preacher-auwal&ved=2ahUKEwjDspjl_Ij9AhWAhP0HHRIaCNkQFnoECBsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw3jJOF44pPuXcMCq9k2fM76

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by francotunsco: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

All these your links are irrelevant. Tinubu is a Muslim, every muslim have the right to attaend Maolid Nabiy. Its almost similar to our own Xmas! Whether, he is contesting for presidency or not, he celebrate this feast every year.

PFN Summit is for church owners like Adeboye and Oyedepo even Bishop Mike Okonkwo who had always have legal battle with RCCG was in attedance! It not about politics. Obi has no place in that gathering. Get it!
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by onyemaair: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Yes oo. I am voting for my faith. It's an insult to me to see the ruling party decide on Muslim Muslim ticket in a country where christians like me are being slaughtered. I reject it totally in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by sapele914(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
ElijahIme1992:
Oga why the tin dey pepper you for body? Wen Tinubu dey visit mosques and mecca we talk?Atiku commission quaranic school we talk? A Christian man goes to church una wan die.. guy shift Jare....
Even Remi Tinubu is a pastor, so what is your point?
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by sapele914(m): 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
onyemaair:
Yes oo. I am voting for my faith. It's an insult to me to see the ruling party decide on Muslim Muslim ticket in a country where christians like me are being slaughtered. I reject it totally in Jesus name.
Then na through Jesus Christ our lord dey go thief, if Catholic na Mary Mother of God, una go take mismanage damage the economy & empty the Treasury?

Nonsense Pharisees.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by sapele914(m): 7:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
Penguin2:
Sometimes he doesn’t even wanna speak at these events, and they will be forcing him to come to the podium and take the mic.

But stupid and brainless urchins will be bandying around the narrative that Obi is the visiting churches by himself.

Ndi ala!
Is he a pastor? Who invited him to PFN? Is he running a Christian agenda? If so, he can never win, he is only purporting to deceive you so called Pharisee Christians.

Hypocrite Ipobian.
Re: Moment Peter Obi Was Announced At PFN Summit In Bayelsa by uzhiyeka(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Have know fear for atomic energy cox non of them gonna stop this time...
The language na OBIDATTI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Malala, Amina Yusuf / Container Falls In VI, Lagos Today (Photos) / Obasanjo, IBB, Danjuma, Others Running Nigeria With Buhari - Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.