Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married (1224 Views)

Share Ugly Experiences You Have Had Traveling To Go Meet Someone You Met Online / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material / Your Ex Sent You A Text: “I Am With Someone Better Than You” – Reply In 3 Words (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin

Whether you like it or not, want it or not, you will 100% meet someone who is 100% better than the person you got married to, and if you don't put yourself together, that may be the beginning of the end of your marriage. grin

So relax single people and take a chill pill... That pesin wey dey shack you, dey do you like say make you propose... Cool down !!!grin

Just to be clear, before anything else, get as much sex as you can before you propose to anyone. grin

If you still feel desame way about the person after diving in and out of sex to the point you get tired of it.... Go on and proposegrin...

Sometimes sexual desire confuses your truest commitment and true feelings for someone grin

The way he/she sees you before and after sex is completely different. grin

You know why...

Because a town hall is different from balablue Blu Blu bulabah...

You will have to make a down payment for a roasted corn ! grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by fman(m): 2:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Just like your moniker, u r truly a BadRadio without battery.

2 Likes

Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
fman:
grin
Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2023
fman:
people will always find out that they made a mistake after they get married.... This is so because they just met someone new who swept them off their feet and then they wish they were still single...

They compare this new person with the spouse at home and see how much better this new person is... But then there's nothing they can do about it than allow the door of cheating to open grin

6 Likes

Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
Most married men and women have actually met someone better than their partners...grin

2 Likes

Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by koladata(m): 3:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
The new person will turn old too some day... so what's the point .

3 Likes

Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
koladata:
The new person will turn old too some day... so what's the point .
The point is in the thread
Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by Bluezy13(m): 3:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hmmm...

There is never a better person in relationship but time of meeting.

3 Likes

Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by Demigod22: 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Yeah, I always have this feeling that I will meet Ariana Grande after my wedding.

1 Like

Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by marlow1962(m): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Stay single and do your shits in peace
Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Demigod22:
Yeah, I always have this feeling that I will meet Ariana Grande after my wedding.
grin
Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by imagrg(m): 5:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
It's the trick your vile emotion plays on you to sway you away from your focus point.
Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by Autobot05: 5:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
One more reason not to get married 😂🙃
Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by OAra: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
I'll simply say that this doesn't apply at all when you meet someone that truly loves you and is willing to put in the effort to show you she feels that way - I've been with my partner for a decade at this point and I can say without the shadow of a doubt that I doubt I could easily meet a woman that is "better".

Maybe I'll meet someone more beautiful, younger or older - true, but better at loving me and proving she feels that way in any way one can think of (from helping me work to cook etc)? I seriously doubt it.

There are women that are worth tying oneself to, they are just hard to find. The other (good) side of the coin is that once you find one the wandering eye will likely stop wandering since you won't feel the need to wander yourself.
Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
BadRadio:
grin

Whether you like it or not, want it or not, you will 100% meet someone who is 100% better than the person you got married to, and if you don't put yourself together, that may be the beginning of the end of your marriage. grin

So relax single people and take a chill pill... That pesin wey dey shack you, dey do you like say make you propose... Cool down !!!grin

Just to be clear, before anything else, get as much sex as you can before you propose to anyone. grin

If you still feel desame way about the person after diving in and out of sex to the point you get tired of it.... Go on and proposegrin...

Sometimes sexual desire confuses your truest commitment and true feelings for someone grin

You know why...

And that's how you keep meeting them better than the previous until you get to 70

Na only Olosho they act like that!
Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
OAra:
I'll simply say that this doesn't apply at all when you meet someone that truly loves you and is willing to put in the effort to show you she feels that way - I've been with my partner for a decade at this point and I can say without the shadow of a doubt that I doubt I could easily meet a woman that is "better".

Maybe I'll meet someone more beautiful, younger or older - true, but better at loving me and proving she feels that way in any way one can think of (from helping me work to cook etc)? I seriously doubt it.

There are women that are worth tying oneself to, they are just hard to find. The other (good) side of the coin is that once you find one the wandering eye will likely stop wandering since you won't feel the need to wander yourself.
wow ... Impressive
Re: Like It Or Not You Will Definitely Meet Someone Better After You Get Married by TheboyGhost(m): 4:54am On Feb 10, 2023
BadRadio:
grin

You know why...

5 bottles of Kunu and a hot chicken pie for you.

(1) (Reply)

I Heard A Lady In A Scuffle With Another Lady, Call Her A Mobile Borehole! / Wife In Shock As She Sees Receipts In Her Husband's Pocket After He Banned Meat / Your Kind Of Woman/man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.