Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex (1781 Views)

Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation. / My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
A man will literally sleep with women they don't like.

When a woman cheats on a man, she is emotionally invested in the man, that can't be said for a man.. the fact is that only prostitutes can sleep with a man she is not emotionally invested in.

A man can literally put his dick into anything that is because he has no emotions tied to his penis.

A man can sleep with a woman for years and won't even like the woman, it is different for a woman, a woman needs to have some emotions involved to sleep with a man. A man will sleep with something he hates, a woman won't,

A woman's heart is btw her legs, a man's heart is not, a woman thinks she can tie a man with sex because she thinks that is the way to a man's heart, but in reality, it is not.

The truth is that the way to a man's heart is through his belly, a man that has a woman that feeds him is more than a woman that gives him sex

Woman of today thinks they can win a man through sex but it always fails.

All men have a heart when they meet the right woman, when they meet this woman they will stop doing whatever they were doing just to keep her, they will do anything,

Every man will cheat except for the right woman, the reason is that he does not want to hurt her, he will go against his instincts so that he won't hurt the woman.

The fact is that the only thing that can push a man not to cheat on a woman is the actions of the woman.. her love for him will conquer him. sometimes, it could be the way she forgives him after she caught him doing something bad, the way she shares her hope without anger and resentment and the man seeing how his woman gave birth to his child can make the man has a very soft spot for the woman.

There comes a time in a man's life when he will do everything for just a woman because her love has conquered him.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Lanty01(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
Factos 100%

1 Like

Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by fman(m): 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Lanty01:
Factos 100%
your opinion.
Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Berrityga: 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
If your generalizing all men the you should do same with women, abi prostitutes are a different gender to women?? As far as I'm concern not all men sleep with any woman, I'm an example of that I'm extremely selective when it comes to woman. I'm very careful not to waste a ladies time if I don't like her. Tho I get tired of ladies easily but I can't sleep with a girl I don't have feelings.

1 Like

Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Berrityga:
If your generalizing all men the you should do same with women, abi prostitutes are a different gender to women?? As far as I'm concern not all men sleep with any woman, I'm an example of that I'm extremely selective when it comes to woman. I'm very careful not to waste a ladies time if I don't like her. Tho I get tired of ladies easily but I can't sleep with a girl I don't have feelings.

maybe you are a girlsmiley grin
Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Softmirror: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
A man will literally sleep with women they don't like.

When a woman cheats on a man, she is emotionally invested in the man, that can't be said for a man.. the fact is that only prostitutes can sleep with a man she is not emotionally invested in.

A man can literally put his dick into anything that is because he has no emotions tied to his penis.

A man can sleep with a woman for years and won't even like the woman, it is different for a woman, a woman needs to have some emotions involved to sleep with a man. A man will sleep with something he hates, a woman won't,

A woman's heart is btw her legs, a man's heart is not, a woman thinks she can tie a man with sex because she thinks that is the way to a man's heart, but in reality, it is not.

The truth is that the way to a man's heart is through his belly, a man that has a woman that feeds him is more than a woman that gives him sex

Woman of today thinks they can win a man through sex but it always fails.

All men have a heart when they meet the right woman, when they meet this woman they will stop doing whatever they were doing just to keep her, they will do anything,

Every man will cheat except for the right woman, the reason is that he does not want to hurt her, he will go against his instincts so that he won't hurt the woman.

The fact is that the only thing that can push a man not to cheat on a woman is the actions of the woman.. her love for him will conquer him. sometimes, it could be the way she forgives him after she caught him doing something bad, the way she shares her hope without anger and resentment and the man seeing how his woman gave birth to his child can make the man has a very soft spot for the woman.

There comes a time in a man's life when he will do everything for just a woman because her love has conquered him.

SOCIETIAL STEREOTYPING, THAT IS ALL THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN.

7 Likes

Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
Softmirror:

SOCIETIAL STEREOTYPING, THAT IS ALL THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN.

It is not a stereotype but the real dynamics of things going out there.

Have you ever wondered how a man will sleep with lot of women and still come back to his wife and love her like the first day he met her

1 Like

Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Isabi4lov: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Who wan get emotions go get emotions, who wan cheat go cheat .

Men do get emotions too .
Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Softmirror: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

It is not a stereotype but the real dynamics of things going out there.

Have you ever wondered how a man will sleep with lot of women and still come back to his wife and love her like the first day he met her

undecided

1 Like

Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Guderian(m): 4:05pm On Feb 09, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

When a woman cheats on a man, she is emotionally invested in the man, that can't be said for a man..

it is different for a woman, a woman needs to have some emotions involved to sleep with a man. A man will sleep with something he hates, a woman won't,

Lol. You sound like a teenager.

You have no idea how manipulative a woman is.

A woman could be crushing on several guys at a time and still want to get laid by them.

I would not even want to say my own experiences with ladies concernin the quoted text.

Modified
This is not something worth generalizing.
Such traits can be attributed to both genders

4 Likes

Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by marlow1962(m): 4:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
If a lady uses sex to tie a man down, that shows the man is useless.
I can't speak for others, but for me I love sex (like mad gan), but you can never tie me down or think you can get a soft spot in my heart through sex ( never). The key to my soft spot heart is smaller compared to sex but it's way bigger and mighty more than sex.

Na mumu man them they tie down with toto.
Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by imagrg(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
It seems like a lecture on totology 201 course at Kpekus University in idi-araba. grin
Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Kingray10: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Which one is the way to a mans heart is his belly
I guess that's not for an independent man. There are many error that plague what you just typed here. A man who is being trapped by love will still cheat on his woman, because the things he will do with a street girl, he won't do that with his wife.
A man is a man, he can't hide his true nature for a woman he value, no matter what. Besides that's what girls do. They have different characters for different guys.
Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Guderian:

Lol. You sound like a teenager.

You have no idea how manipulative a woman is.

A woman could be crushing on several guys at a time and still want to get laid by them.

I would not even want to say my own experiences with ladies concernin the quoted text.

Modified
This is not something worth generalizing.
Such traits can be attributed to both genders

The problem is that you have comprehension issues

I boldly stated that when a man find Miss right, he will do everything not to hurt miss right.

A man will check miss right actions to know that she is miss right.

You on the other end is generalising saying all woman are manipulative, i am saying a man will know who is miss right just by her actions
Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingray10:
Which one is the way to a mans heart is his belly
I guess that's not for an independent man. There are many error that plague what you just typed here. A man who is being trapped by love will still cheat on his woman, because the things he will do with a street girl, he won't do that with his wife.
A man is a man, he can't hide his true nature for a woman he value, no matter what. Besides that's what girls do. They have different characters for different guys.

Didn't you read where i wrote that a man can sleep with different women and still come back to his wife and love her more.

A man can also stop his instincts when he meets Miss right, he can stop cheating because he wants to be with the woman he truely values, that is because he doesn't want to hurt her.
Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Gift96: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Berrityga:

the bolded is a societal construct. no one is wasting her time if she decides to dump you for the fella that has a better car.
A woman leaves you when you lose your Job or money stop flowing as it once was,,, did you waste her time ?

its funny how women use that ''waste my time'' to push guilt into men.
Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Guderian(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
thebosstrevor1:

The problem is that you have comprehension issues

I boldly stated that when a man find Miss right, he will do everything not to hurt miss right.

A man will check miss right actions to know that she is miss right.

You on the other end is generalising saying all woman are manipulative, i am saying a man will know who is miss right just by her actions

If you brush my reply again you'll see i was quoting a particular statement of your post.

Yes the percentage of women that are manipulative is worth generalizing.
Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Guderian:

If you brush my reply again you'll see i was quoting a particular statement of your post.

Yes the percentage of women that are manipulative is worth generalizing.

You cant generalise when you dont have a data to back it up.
Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by Brandiebird: 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
Nairaland died 9 years ago 😢

2 Likes

Re: My Observation: A Man Emotions Toward Sex by NEUDUDE: 10:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
The moment i finish fucking. I tell her to get the fvck.

Hard to come across one you actually want to keep these days. Most are all ran through.

(1) (Reply)

TheGidRedpiller Is Still Here!! - Some Messages For The MEN!! / How Do I Cure Conji As A Guy / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.