Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know (11792 Views)

Setting The Facts Right : Tecno Camon C8 Vs Iphone 6 Camera Test / Android Vs Windows Phone Vs Ios - Home Screen / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by kel2me(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2011
yeah Kinda Interested in it.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by Frazy(f): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2011
WOW! Very interesting post.
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by juli9(m): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2011
Sonyericsson is the power arc s is the phone
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by dronjohny: 4:31am On Sep 23, 2011
Its so clear that the killer combo here is the iPhone on Verizon. It is strange to me that Apple doesn't realize that,  If they had loosened their grip a little and let Verizon users get iPhones, the Droid would be an afterthought, and Apple would have cornered consumer smartphones for the next 5 years like iPods cornered MP3 players the last 5.

singapore latest tablet | singapore cheap gadgets
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hello all,
Participants (Age: 16 - 24) , living in LAGOS needed to be part of 'Nokia innovation team'.

The most important criteria is that you (or a participant you want to recommend) must be influencers and opinion leaders.
Others are:
(1) Notable online activity and presence (own website/blog)
(2) Highly active users of multiple social networking sites.
(3) Leaders and influencers within their (offline) social network. e.g hobbies
(4) Extrovert, expressive and confident speaking in front of others
(5) Preferably Current Android user
(6) Innovators and early adopters of Technology
(7) Have a PC and internet access at home.

- Proof that you possess this criteria must be available for review.
- There will be monetary reward to participants (more than 15,000 when converted to Niara)
- Activity will take place for around 5 hours, last week in January, 2012

If you are interested in this project or if you know someone that possess this criteria, drop your email or the email of the recommended participant (pls inform recommended participant) or send a mail to me at wagijones@yahoo.com and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

More details will be passed across to interested participants

Thanks
Gbolu
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by lindazbn: 7:53am On Feb 27, 2012
[url=http://www.espow.com/wholesale-computers-networking-tablets.html
]cheap android tablet[/url]. Unfortunately, Android Honeycomb tablets lacked presence; amongst the top Android tablets demonstrated at the show, only the Motorola Xoom was running Honeycomb, whereas others were running either Android 2.3 or older versions. Moreover, most of the top apps announced for the OS were not new, just reworked. Gigaom may believe that Honeycomb tablets will be iPad's true competition,
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by bush4ker(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
even my grandma loves android.what am i going to do with even iphone 5 with all the restrictions.to download app u must have credit card.i prefere d lowest android to iphone 5
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by abdulsamad234: 5:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
If you would like to know a detailed differentiation and review of Android Vs Iphone, then head over to http://rarbloggers..com/2015/04/ios-vs-android.html
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by babafunny(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Apple Inc. recently released its latest OS tagged OS x El Capitan version 10.11 which succeeded OS X Yosemite. El Capitan became the twelfth among the major... for more details, follow the linl below
http://www.techvaid.com/features-os-el-capitan-version-1011/
Re: Android Vs. Iphone: What You Need To Know by babafunny(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2015
Backup iPhone Contacts; How to Backup or sync your iPhone, to iTunes , gmail, or icloud contact.you can restore your data anytime any day with great ease .. for more details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/how-to-backup-iphone-contacts-to-gmail-icloud-and-itunes/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Root Tecno N3 / Softwares Only For S60v5 Mobiles / How Do I Get Call Records Of An Mtn Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.