Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,412 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over (26205 Views)

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members / Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Bimpe29: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Only ALLAH has no end. Whatever has beginning must certainly has an end. The regime that started with FEBUHARI and later metamorphosed to MARCH for BUHARI when the then Presidency led by GEJ postponed the general elections, is now less than 4 months to wind down. The Incoming Presidency too will soon be in this situation of transition.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Osidazz19: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Congratulations in advance to the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi

This DUMBO is still smoking m kpuru mirri and crack. Pls say no to drugs, they are bad for your mental and physical health.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fairview1:
I can't wait to feel the joy in the minds of millions of Nigerian when Buhari will congratulate the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. His Excellency Peter Gregory Obi.

E nor fit am😂🤣😀😃😅
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
clevetom99:
I don't know why a presidential transition council was created by Buhari. I don't think any of the past presidents have done any of such.
Go and seek Knowledge please undecided undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by guru90: 5:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
clevetom99:
I don't know why a presidential transition council was created by Buhari. I don't think any of the past presidents have done any of such.

A criminal is also a criminal.......

Buhari na confirmed criminal in creating new positions of chopping money.....

That position is meaningless.......

Our major problems now in Nigeria is (1) This change of money issues and (2) Scarcity of fuel/ High rate of PMS......
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by na2016: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
DepressedLoser:
If you want to know the root cause of Nigerias problems, come to nairaland and read some of the topics that make front page and the subsequent comments that follow. Nairaland is a true description of what is wrong with this country I regret being born into....

Simple, religion and ethnicity
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by McKay12: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is good news, but we earnestly hope and demand that the president fulfill his promises of delivering a free, fair and credible election.

The Emilokan crooner should never be allowed to fraudulently buy his way into Aso rock.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by EmekaA125(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Peter Obi ti take over.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by EmekaA125(m): 5:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Peter Obi is winning this election in a landslide victory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Xammie001(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
ask questions and don't just jump into conclusions

clevetom99:
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Tonyalchemy: 5:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Hand over please
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by nwakibie3(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Reality is already dawning on him grin
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by stacyadams: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
mbahdi:
May Nigeria present condition fall on all urchins

And their generations...amen
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Ayomivic(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
clevetom99:

Only God knows their intentions on that.

I know it is not for the interest of the country but selfish interest.

Soon or later the light will shine on their intentions and it will be very clear to us all
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by sterlingD(m): 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Oga can not wait to do and hand over and go and rest at his country home in Daura
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Baba can't wait to japa
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by BestMan001: 5:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Vote Peter Obi
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by goldmatrix(m): 5:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Running away after submerging the country into mud
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Yadid(m): 5:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
Rather than address more pressing issues like the fuel crisis and cash scarcity, his concern is how to hand over. He can't wait to leave Nigerians broken and empty-handed. What a man!
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Omodua(m): 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Nice one.God bless outgoing President Buhari.

Two rep for the President-elect Asiwaju Tinubu is too small in my opinion. I also think the National Archives Office should be part of the team to avoid classified info getting moved away like the shame and embarrassing scenario playing out in the USA.

Asiwaju lokan!
check my signature for free stuffs!
Joker!

Your Asiwaju lokan go kee you dia.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Putinofrussia: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
UselessBuharist:
Badluck is finally leaving Aso Villa.. the only good thing this man did in his 8 years as Nigeria president is the currency mop up, currency redesign and the cashless policy.
Says a sadist.
You would rather every Nigerian suffer and die just for your selfish interest.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by FarahAideed: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
clevetom99:

He is upto to his usual games
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by kunleiky(m): 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2023
DepressedLoser:
If you want to know the root cause of Nigerias problems, come to nairaland and read some of the topics that make front page and the subsequent comments that follow. Nairaland is a true description of what is wrong with this country I regret being born into....
spot on!
You have no idea how powerful this statement is.
Honestly.
The fact that this platform is a faceless forum give people away more than we think. It makes us realize how dark-hearted people are. Have you observed how people try to associate Peter Obi with Ipob because they know it's the only way they can jeopardize his chance at the pole. But they refuse to discuss the Achilles's heel of their own candidate.
You don't wonder what is wrong with Nigeria. The way people reason here is enough answer to that question.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Albertgr8: 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
DepressedLoser:
The true facts
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by leketon: 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Buhari will hand Over to Peter Obi after Peter Obi gets the required amounts of votes and emerges Winner.

APC will hand over to Labour Party.

Quote me anywhere.

A wish....
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by mymadam(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ayoola171:
Buhari will hand over to ............

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan (GEJ) angry
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by TBD(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
You are day time dreamer Peter Obi will never rule Nigeria know that and have peace .
PrinceOfLagos:
Congratulations in advance to the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Obi
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Emmychem(m): 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
DepressedLoser:

Which is the best social media platform please?
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
clevetom99:

No vex, but whose responsibility is it to create the "Presidential transition council"?
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by JoiGeeva(m): 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2023
DepressedLoser:
Hold on a little longer.. Your regret will turn to joy soon Obi is coming. [center][/center][center][/center] grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko-Haram Suspect Arrested In Mohamed Abacha’s House / OPC Council Disowns Gani Adams, For Betraying Yoruba Nation / I Am A Local Champion - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.