Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over (26175 Views)

Alex Otti Unveils Transition Council Members / Presidential Transition Council Raises Alarm Over Fake Twitter Handle / Tinubu Nominates Atiku Bagudu & Olawale Edun Into Transition Council (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by JimohMomoh: 6:02pm On Feb 09, 2023
atobs4real:
Baba don dey prepare to go kastina after taking us back.
Well , during his time Na him I buy 3cars

Same here too, between 2020 & 2022 I bought 7 landed properties and 3 houses in Abuja, Lagos, Nassarawa, PH and Asaba.
All from Crypto money

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by stainzvill(m): 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fire on Bubu, election must hold
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by GreyLaw(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Buhari performed far better than obasanjo and GEJ in terms of infrastructure.

Know this and know peace.

Buhari tried with infrastructure, but he didn't perform better than any of those two. Moreover most of the things built in his administration were unbelievably inflated in price.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by kay29000(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
Rikze:
shocked

[b]Baba is in a hurry to leave office. Nigeria don tire am[/b] grin grin

But Nigerians are more tired of him.

LMAO grin
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by UselessBuharist: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Buhari performed far better than obasanjo and GEJ in terms of infrastructure.

Know this and know peace.

How do you enjoy infrastructure without security and economy hardship
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by dantewest: 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Why are Tinubu supporters abusive on this thread? Thought it’s was Obi’s supporters what wear abusive?
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by farem: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
clevetom99:
I don't know why a presidential transition council was created by Buhari. I don't think any of the past presidents have done any of such.

Why don't you ask him. What is important is whether it's normal or abnormal.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by 123yes(m): 6:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
xpressionx:
The baba is took 6months to form cabinet is in a hurry to inaugurate a hand over committee.

He wants to go and enjoy the money he made in peace.
Haba oga!
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by Emperor5(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Buhari must have been tied of his incompetency, he can't wait to hand over to next president.
Though the poor performance of Apc have made the election unpredictable
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by 123yes(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
xpressionx:
The baba is took 6months to form cabinet is in a hurry to inaugurate a hand over committee.

Haba oga!
sterlingD:
Oga can not wait to do and hand over and go and rest at his country home in Daura
Ayomivic:

Only God knows their intentions on that.

I know it is not for the interest of the country but selfish interest.

Soon or later the light will shine on their intentions and it will be very clear to us all
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by FriendofGod: 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
xpressionx:

Buhari is clean. He didn't steal one kobo.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by FriendofGod: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
Emperor5:
Buhari must have been tied of his incompetency, he can't wait to hand over to next president.
Though the poor performance of Apc have made the election unpredictable

The fact is that the presidency is very humbling.

People go there thinking they have the solutions at their fingertips. Then, they get to Aso Rock, and their plans fall right before their own very eyes.

When all is said and done, Baba has written his name in the history books. He has contributed his own quota.

He has been humbled by the uniqueness of Nigeria's quasi-federalism.

Sometimes, I wish that boastful and pretentious Peter Obi can actually get his own chance. People like Peter Okoye will learn another meaning to the word "vote wisely" when their messiah suddenly turns into a buffoon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by morikee: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
FriendofGod:

The fact is that the presidency is very humbling.

People go there thinking they have the solutions at their fingertips. Then, they get to Aso Rock, and their plans fall right before their own very eyes.

When all is said and done, Baba has written his name in the history books. He has contributed his own quota.

He has been humbled by the uniqueness of Nigeria's quasi-federalism.

Sometimes, I wish that boastful and pretentious Peter Obi can actually get his own chance. People like Peter Okoye will learn another meaning to the word "vote wisely" when their messiah suddenly turns into a buffoon.
Same thing i wished them think say Governance na mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by 77up(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ayoola171:
Buhari will hand over to ............
Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by ReubenE(m): 8:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
DepressedLoser:
If you want to know the root cause of Nigerias problems, come to nairaland and read some of the topics that make front page and the subsequent comments that follow. Nairaland is a true description of what is wrong with this country I regret being born into....
God bless you.

It is very sad. A young generation living very close to nature in their reasoning and judgment.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by ofuonyebi: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
wao!.....the more we grow backward in modern technology and and administration
the more we are advancing in abracadabra politics...

afterall some will now say ...sai Buhari for this new political innovation of the inauguration
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by aydought: 8:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Fairview1:
I can't wait to feel the joy in the minds of millions of Nigerian when Buhari will congratulate the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. His Excellency Peter Gregory Obi.

When our PETER OBI is sworn in on 39th May 2024, I shall buy one of these lovely picture frames and put in my house. I’m proud to be an OBIdient Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by blabulu2000: 8:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
Asiwaju has gotten ahead of them...all.

Obi is a political toddler.....

Let see how far he will go...
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by jclassiq(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
DepressedLoser:
If you want to know the root cause of Nigerias problems, come to nairaland and read some of the topics that make front page and the subsequent comments that follow. Nairaland is a true description of what is wrong with this country I regret being born into....

How could you bear a name like this? Depressed what You have to change this.
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by tnerro1(m): 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
At last, the end is in sight
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by tnerro1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
ReubenE:

God bless you.

It is very sad. A young generation living very close to nature in their reasoning and judgment.

It’s funny you are praising someone that called himself “depressed loser”
Re: Buhari Establishes Presidential Transition Council Ahead Of May 29 Handing Over by osigiepurr(m): 12:37am On Feb 10, 2023
clevetom99:
I don't know why a presidential transition council was created by Buhari. I don't think any of the past presidents have done any of such.
Now that you know, receive and SENSE and become human again!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Justifies Buhari’s Foreign Trips / Building Collapses At Area F Command, Police Officers Confirmed Dead / Inside Atiku’s 2019 Game Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.