Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,001 members, 7,828,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja (34420 Views)

Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Pinito: 6:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
15 days to go
1.Tinubu
2.Atiku
3.PO

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by rollywise(m): 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
It's clear Obi is Church Canditate.

Peter Obi said; Church, take back your Country

After the Owo church massacre and nothin was done to the perpetrators, what do you expect

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by goodmike7: 6:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
LOL obidients and lies.

Check the last picture of banner properly. you will see its Bachi and dated last year..why are you guys always lying?
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
God punish your papa Patrick not me
patrickodey18:
God punish you I swear
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Iretii0511(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
OriOko88:
grin

Abuja is for pdp just like in 2019. Most elite will vote PDP. They know obi won't win this election.

This is not obi's time. He should keep working hard and be consistent. His time will come.

This is Atiku's time.

Seun we need a dislike or thumbs down 👎 button.

Atiku ko, Mikano ni.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Tonyalchemy: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
Indefinite
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Killermamba: 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

TINUBU na wetin oga mosquito brain
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Mummyfour(f): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pascal9:
ask those Igbo noise makers.they will come back from dream land after February 25
so the enlightened Yorubas, hausas and south southerners supporting obi are also Igbos?.

And DATTI his incoming vice is apparently from Ebonyi state too?.
Or DATTI's supporters and relatives from the North are from Enugu state abi?

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Aguiyimba(m): 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

The sniper is on your table just drink it and die

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by GhaliNaaba(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Obi na mumu.
He still cant get it right.
His campaign should wear national outlook.
This is nsobunsobu stuff.
Kingsley34:
More photos
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by thinkmoney(m): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

You are evil. Evil will always be your companion. Except there is no God and except peter Obi ask church instead of good Nigerians to take back Nigeria
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2023
And if obi truly said Church, take back your Country, may you beg to live the rest of your life.
thinkmoney:

You are evil. Evil will always be your companion. Except there is no God and except peter Obi ask church instead of good Nigerians to take back Nigeria
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by thinkmoney(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
And if obi truly said Church, take back your Country, may you beg to live the rest of your life.
Amen
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Lashist(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Always crying like a mumu...you really lack parental care🤣🤣
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by porthouse7(f): 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

Of all the tweets to screenshot na that of reno u go screenshot undecided

Person way no get value for naija again

I hope he is not ur mentor grin
obi rallies are scanty
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by porthouse7(f): 6:34pm On Feb 09, 2023
Kingsley34:

Just tell me u want to cry and i will kindly console u
this is below par, local govt rallies are far better than this
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by domchike(m): 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is the kind of mindset that have kept u down for too long and you have continually swore not to stand on Ur feet. So your elites wil determine ur leader for you
OriOko88:
grin

Abuja is for pdp just like in 2019. Most elite will vote PDP. They know obi won't win this election.

This is not obi's time. He should keep working hard and be consistent. His time will come.

This is Atiku's time.
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Ofgod11: 6:35pm On Feb 09, 2023
Tinubu Muslim Muslim ticket is a jihad against christians.
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Evergreen12345(f): 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
what is the color of your pains?
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:37pm On Feb 09, 2023
Obi Lagos rally date is 11th of November

11th of November
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Flows001(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by CaptainAyub: 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
TheNiceGuy:

Even if this ur religious baiting works, una go still dey 3 share una moozlem vote

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by galaxy2020(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Please drink the otapiapia on the table, we really need it.
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Hopium: 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
xyrexzmanto:
Obi will still win..... this abuja where i dey so.

Atiku has a better chance in Abuja with what i'm seeing.
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kelvin3476: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Pascal9:
Na wa for Peter obi, na like this you want to win the election, sorry na your name
BLIND MAN PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU WANTED TO SEE THAT U DIDN'T SAW
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Pascal9: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
afam1992:
90% of those who want to vote obi are not jobless like those collecting money for rallies. A lot of people I know who want to vote for obi are busy with their business and their jobs. No time for rallies but our PVC will do the needful.
nowahala, na only obi surporters get work, Tinubu and Atiku surporters are jobless, you obi surporters get badmouth, but like I say after February 25, we will know how many are you, we jobless surporters of other candidates don't have PVC , I laugh in Swahili
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kingboy10: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
OriOko88:
grin

This is Atiku's time.
how many elite are in Abuja when compared to the common man on the street ??
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Kaycee9242(m): 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
Randy111:

OBI is just catching cruise. But why is the cruise paining you like this na?

Lol you asked him well, someone that will not win is giving them headache
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by xyrexzmanto: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
Funny man.... if u stay in abuja u will know wah am saying. My type of job i interact with people everyday. New faces nd @times we gist dwn 2 politics and i do ask who r dey supporting
Hopium:

Atiku has a better chance in Abuja with what i'm seeing.
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Hopium: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
safarigirl:

You never see anything, you think Abuja people are jobless rally goers?

Abuja is fully Obidient, we don't go for rallies, but we go vote Obi on election day. Your own party never hold rally since dem change Naira note, because no money to pay people that will fill stadium

Any crowd for Obi, at least 90% of that crowd will vote for him, we cannot say same for the other two people.

Dey play.

Just they play oooo. Rally wey happen very close to evening.

As if those that are not jobless won't vote for Atiku and Asiwaju too. Dey play. 25th go soon come.
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by Hopium: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2023
xyrexzmanto:
Funny man.... if u stay in abuja u will know wah am saying. My type of job i interact with people everyday. New faces nd @times we gist dwn 2 politics and i do ask who r dey supporting

Na so! 25th is very close.
Re: Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Abuja by franudi: 7:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigerian Soldiers In Action You Have Not Seen Before / Obasanjo Donates 85 Tricycles To Mark 85th Birthday (pics) / US Frowns At Oshiomhole Over Comments On $6bn Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.