Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute (643 Views)

Opinion: Forget Obi This Igbo Woman Will Win Any Election In Nigeria. / Peter Obi: This Country Is Sick And Should Not Be Handed Over To A Sick Person / Obi: ‘This Is Embarrassing’ – Mr Macaroni Knocks Keyamo For Spreading Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute by PrinceOfLagos: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Whoever that shot this pictures of Peter Obi in Abuja today in the midst of crowd deserve award .

You don't get the see cute and professionally taken pictures as these everytime , the pictures speaks a thousand words.

When we say that Nigerians are contesting through Mr Peter Obi, this is what we meant .
I am so happy , I'm so full of smile looking at this pictures .

Just look at where Mr Peter Obi was standing and see how Nigerians surrounded him and wanna take pictures with the man roundly regarded as the "Messiah" of our time sent by God to liberate our country from the ever corrupt and evil APC.

Peter Obi smile gives me hope and the way he talks sooth my soul and that of over 200million Nigerians .

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless the next PRESIDENT of Nigeria , Mr Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi

God bless you, God bless me .

Nlfpmod

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
This repackaged thief can’t deceive Nigerians, never. A man been called a paperweight politician by his own people because of his numerous lies.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
The weak-minded agbado people will take offence because their weak minds can't process greatness.
Re: Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
peepydelano:
This repackaged thief can’t deceive Nigerians, never. A man been called a paperweight politician by his own people

The person wey give you this work no try o ha! You no tell am say you be person pikin too? We really feel for you bro. cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute by Trust22(m): 4:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
peepydelano:
This repackaged thief can’t deceive Nigerians, never. A man been called a paperweight politician by his own people because of his numerous lies.

Chai... it's a pity u r not even ashamed of yourself...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute by Ttalk: 4:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Whoever that shot this pictures of Peter Obi in Abuja today in the midst of crowd deserve award .

You don't get the see cute and professionally taken pictures as these everytime , the pictures speaks a thousand words.

When we say that Nigerians are contesting through Mr Peter Obi, this is what we meant .
I am so happy , I'm so full of smile looking at this pictures .

Just look at where Mr Peter Obi was standing and see how Nigerians surrounded him and wanna take pictures with the man roundly regarded as the "Messiah" of our time sent by God to liberate our country from the ever corrupt and evil APC.

Peter Obi smile gives me hope and the way he talks sooth my soul and that of over 200million Nigerians .

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

God bless President Muhammadu Buhari

God bless the next PRESIDENT of Nigeria , Mr Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi

God bless you, God bless me .

Nlfpmod

You are such a biggest foool going about deceiving Obidient.

You open two accounts one to bash Tinubu and another to praise him. Deceiving SE people on Nairaland just like SimonEkpa.

We are waiting for you to start using your other accounts when Tinubu enters

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute by PrinceOfLagos: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Ttalk:

You are such a biggest foool going about deceiving Obidient.

You open two accounts one to bash Tinubu and another to praise him. Deceiving SE people on Nairaland just like SimonEkpa.

We are waiting for you to start using your other accounts when Tinubu enters
You're notorious for talking rubbish but, February 25th will cure you permanently 😂😆😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute by franchasng: 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
peepydelano:
Tinubu is still in shock on how he has spent over 1trillion trying to buy Northern politicians and also buy Nigerian people's love yet this Okoro just came out from nowhere and now enjoying all the natural love of Nigerians without spending shishi.....abi is it because of my brown teeth or what? Bola Tinubu wonders as he drops more billions for Conman El Rufai and co to buy more love cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute by yarimo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
Op nothing new, obi is in the race to snapp pictures and use the opportunity to meet VIPs
Re: Peter Obi: This Pictures Are So Cute by ObaOfYorubaLand: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
Op nothing new, obi is in the race to snapp pictures and use the opportunity to meet VIPs

Keep crying....the more you cry, the more we're happy.

Useless, shameless and hungry lunatic.

Foolish scammer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba People Should Not Make A Big Mistake To Vote For Tinubu / Arewa Youths Declare Atiku Enemy Of Masses Over Cash Swap / Only God Can Stop Tinubu’s Emergence — Kwara Gov’s Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.