Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) (34145 Views)

500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises / Gunmen Raid MOCPED, Lagos; Lecturer, Student Shot Dead / Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2023
Ok
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by sofeo(m): 8:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Alright!
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by seeyounow: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Neddstark: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Pat081:
you are talking nonsense how did DSS use it to kill If it is your family will you b saying this?? DSS n Police shot anyhow n if it is a cultist what happens to his legs why can they go for his legs that means you are one of them

Someone is telling you it was a cult hit and you are denying. Do you know the number of cultism killings that go on weekly?

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Voiceofthestree: 9:03am On Feb 10, 2023
fijiuba:
Do not pity then.

That's my university and I can say that it's hard for an innocent student to be killed even by mistake.

If you kill by a sword you die by a sword.

I only have pity for family if at all any

Why you nah go just open mouth talk self didn’t you read the news they said shot by DSS
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Exceed15: 9:05am On Feb 10, 2023
Gadafii:
allegedly shot by the DSS, which nonsense you Dey talk?

What does" allegedly"means Mr educator?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Adesina18111(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2023
I don't have RIP to waste...RIH(rot in hell)...it is high time some people started thinking about what their mothers went through for 9 months and the parents' efforts to where they are today...even if you don't pity yourself but pity these people (parents) angry angry

2 Likes

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2023
Nawa o
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by buharibanjo(m): 9:11am On Feb 10, 2023
Na u build am?
fijiuba:
Do not pity then.

That's my university and I can say that it's hard for an innocent student to be killed even by mistake.

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by buharibanjo(m): 9:13am On Feb 10, 2023
I love this reply
fijiuba:

Is there any need replying you. You think if cultists come to kill you, they'd shoot your leg .just receive Sense cos you aren't worth the attention . That's my school as I was there yesterday. Maybe you are the real cultist that's why you are saying shit . Go and take your drugs please

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by benqo01(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2023
THAT IS PURE CULTISM I HEARD CALABAR IS WORST
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by fijiuba: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

Why you nah go just open mouth talk self didn’t you read the news they said shot by DSS

It's a cover up.
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by fijiuba: 9:14am On Feb 10, 2023
buharibanjo:
Na u build am?

Yes

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 10, 2023
If this fellow was shot by the DSS, he was a hardcore cultist who terrorised other students and the Calabar South environs.

If he was shot by other cultists, he was equally a cultist from another fraternity who went above board in his dealings.

Bottomline is, the possibility this victim was an innocent 400 level student is 2 percent over hundred.

Crutech unarguably houses the highest number of cultists and weed smoking miscreants in the entire South South. You can't walk casually and peacefully around Uwanse, Mount Zion, Anantigha, Ekpo Abasi, without the fear of being mobbed, robbed, stabbed, harassed or even outrightly killed by vicious misfits, once it's 7pm. You have to walk in a group or at least have company.

The next Governor has to make maximal efforts to clean up Calabar South!

6 Likes

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by castrokins(m): 9:20am On Feb 10, 2023
It Is Traditional In CRUTECH. No Surprises!
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Graficient: 9:20am On Feb 10, 2023
Is DSS now the name of a cult group?
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2023
Pat081:
you are talking nonsense how did DSS use it to kill If it is your family will you b saying this?? DSS n Police shot anyhow n if it is a cultist what happens to his legs why can they go for his legs that means you are one of them
i don't believe it is SSS....it could be a frat attack. If SSS is involved on anyone case just know that person is a hardened and wanted person. SSS don't don't get involved on criminal cases except it is necessary....
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 10, 2023
Gadafii:
allegedly shot by the DSS, which nonsense you Dey talk?
I tire for all those morons up there bringing cultism into it when they saw shot by DSS. Some People just stupid
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2023
Iamuk:
Crutech.
From time immemorial it has always been that way aided by its environs "ekpo abasi"
Can't forget those days as a malabite.
I swr that environment Epko Abasi is so rough
I'm a malabite, I barely go to crutech.

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by akwarandu(m): 9:27am On Feb 10, 2023
Iamuk:
Crutech.
From time immemorial it has always been that way aided by its environs "ekpo abasi"
Can't forget those days as a malabite.
Weldeone, once a malabite always a malabite, I salutes u.

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:29am On Feb 10, 2023
robinso01:
I doubt the fact that DSS will just go into a school and shoot a student for whatever reason.
Don't doubt... It was the DSS.
He was a wanted Cultist.

I'm a Unical student, we share close boundary with crutech

2 Likes

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Pat081:
which kind mumu people full nairaland these days? grin
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2023
Pat081:
It was the DSS that shot him
We way dey calabar south dey tell u something
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2023
Bizibi:
i don't believe it is SSS....it could be a frat attack. If SSS is involved on anyone case just know that person is a hardened and wanted person. SSS don't don't get involved on criminal cases except it is necessary....
U could be right that it's a frat attack but let's wait for more investigation on it.

But I don't believe the DSS has started shooting unarmed civilians no matter the case. He would have been taken into custody. But then this is Nigeria bs happens

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Bigchristo: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2023
fijiuba:
Do not pity then.

You have no ideas about what cult related killing is n how this happens, he must not kill by sword before getting killed, the rival gangs n the public believe once you belong to a cult that you must have killed that’s a big fat lie, I have brothers who is a cultist during our school days those guys can’t even kill a rat but being they belong to a particular group together the name alone can get them killed that’s what happened to my brothers friend who was shot at the front of our hostel in Sabo, Auchi Polytechnic, my advice to those who are intending to join any cult better go join something that will benefit your life rather than cutting it short the stigma behind cultism usually get their members killed.

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Benblaq(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2023
This school na death trap.. All my guys in and out out this school na sense i dey use dodge dem, because all of dem be like target to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2023
Do not rule out confraternity. So sad though. My condolences to his family and friends
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Shadysen: 9:45am On Feb 10, 2023
Mremilekun:
We still have 5 days until Valentine

Why don't you take advantage of our valentine's offers before it's too late?

You get to order all our services at a discounted price and SAVE some money.

Contact us on WhatsApp at 07012734041 or send us a DM on IG at dailyadsmarketng

Enjoy the promo while it lasts

See the flyer for details.
you dey craze with this your val advert? people dey find money to eat food you dey talk val matter abi no be nigeria you dey inside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated / "UNIOSUN Students Invested Their Fees In MMM, They Must Pay N2bn Debt" - VC / States With The Most Unqualified Teachers In Primary Schools — Statisense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.