Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,987 members, 7,845,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) (34180 Views)

500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises / Gunmen Raid MOCPED, Lagos; Lecturer, Student Shot Dead / Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by tyle(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2023
Iamuk:
Crutech.
From time immemorial it has always been that way aided by its environs "ekpo abasi"
Can't forget those days as a malabite.
From the days of Polycal.

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by integrity16(m): 9:52am On Feb 10, 2023
They had to ask him if he was shot by DSS. Why would DSS be involved in this kind of thing.
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Arisenews2: 9:58am On Feb 10, 2023
Pat081:
you are talking nonsense how did DSS use it to kill If it is your family will you b saying this?? DSS n Police shot anyhow n if it is a cultist what happens to his legs why can they go for his legs that means you are one of them

He is actually the 001 of Vikings and YES! DSS killed him. Na even woman shoot am straight to his forehead and they drove off. They even found a pistol in his position, and they came specially for him. Shot him and drove off. Maybe him don kill their person before.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Bizibi(m): 10:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Killbillz:

U could be right that it's a frat attack but let's wait for more investigation on it.

But I don't believe the DSS has started shooting unarmed civilians no matter the case. He would have been taken into custody. But then this is Nigeria bs happens
SSS and dss operate differently from other security agencies and their operations is in secret. Even the journalists don't have access to information on their operations....in 2020 I was surprised to hear from an agent that they do go on operations to kill boko Haram terrorists and you won't hear it in the media

4 Likes

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Shadysen: 10:01am On Feb 10, 2023
akwarandu:

Weldeone, once a malabite always a malabite, I salutes u.
what's malabite? is it cult group?
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2023
Killbillz:

I tire for all those morons up there bringing cultism into it when they saw shot by DSS. Some People just stupid
Have you heard from the school authority about what happened before your words?
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2023
tyle:

From the days of Polycal.
No b lie
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2023
akwarandu:

Same here bro
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsolomonjnr01:

I swr that environment Epko Abasi is so rough
I'm a malabite, I barely go to crutech.
Lol.
Man up bro.

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by DesertScavenger: 10:32am On Feb 10, 2023
Arisenews2:

He is actually the 001 of Vikings and YES! DSS killed him. Na even woman shoot am straight to his forehead and they drove off. They even found a pistol in his position, and they came specially for him. Shot him and drove off. Maybe him don kill their person before.
shut up. I know the 001 of Vikings panalina deck in crutch, and he’s not the one in the picture
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Arisenews2: 10:39am On Feb 10, 2023
DesertScavenger:
shut up. I know the 001 of Vikings panalina deck in crutch, and he’s not the one in the picture

Okay! That was the info we read from some "reliable" source. May God help us all, amen
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by robinso01(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2023
kingsolomonjnr01:

Don't doubt... It was the DSS.
He was a wanted Cultist.

I'm a Unical student, we share close boundary with crutech

Okn, I just understand the reason why DSS did. I knew DSS won't just go into a school and just kill anybody.

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Financialman: 11:05am On Feb 10, 2023
Arisenews2:

001 keh...na kk dey get with theirself based on betrayal
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Shadysen: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2023
akwarandu:

what's malabite? is it cult group? you are a cultist man
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by uglodoh(f): 11:40am On Feb 10, 2023
Shadysen:
what's malabite? is it cult group? you are a cultist man
Students of University of Calabar call themselves malabites.
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Benrosaria(m): 12:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
no love in this country, if family no get love how much more school. someone was shot dead and no one knows or saw how it happened.

so bros fell down dead from the sky. another bible needs to be written from Nigeria, inspiration from Nigerians too
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by ezeego231: 12:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
Are you a buccaneer, this your name sounds like one.
I dey dear all of una oo
Plus five
DesertScavenger:
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by senatordave1(m): 12:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
emmy512:
My stay in that school was full of fear,
My neighbors left and right were of different frat.
One was always trying to lure me in with parties and night class.

Stayed at Dr ekong street and no end of exams or beginning of session such things won't happen.

I don't believe that dss did that in crutech.

Do you know Helena ekong
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Albertone(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Arisenews2:

Lol so how do you know it was DSS who was in the car?

Look, DSS will never shoot a cultist except he shoots at them. They'll rather pick him up.
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 1:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
None of my siblings went to university to waste time.. but almost all of them are earning more than professors in Nigeria.. One is working as senior staff in DHL Germany, he refuse to study law in uniport, the other one, nursing assistant In UK. She stopped in OND2 Rivpoly got married and left the country, the other one South korea. Married and also into importation. That one refused to even take waec he told my dad to use that money send him abroad, the last girl has purewater and plastic bag company in lagos. Her company employed graduates. Me the last is in dubai as safety officer earning 7500aed plus 1500 accommodation and transportation cost.. totally 9000 aed about 2m naira every month and doing some course that will push me to director position, u go ask how much directors are collecting in dubai.. more than senators in Nigeria.. any time we return home it will be like carnival . We are followed the footsteps of ancestors we are travelers we no dey stay one place my great great grand pa traveled from Anambra to kano in early 18s for greener pastures.. waka waka dey for our blood that's why we take opportunity from abroad than wasting time schooling.. school nah scam I said it again, learn how to read and write , go somewhere far from Africa and start a career, nah wetin u fit do this people dey ask not ur certificate
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by DesertScavenger: 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2023
AFONJACOW:
None of my siblings went to university to waste time.. but almost all of them are earning more than professors in Nigeria.. One is working as senior staff in DHL Germany, he refuse to study law in uniport, the other one, nursing assistant In UK. She stopped in OND2 Rivpoly got married and left the country, the other one South korea. Married and also into importation. That one refused to even take waec he told my dad to use that money send him abroad, the last girl has purewater and plastic bag company in lagos. Her company employed graduates. Me the last is in dubai as safety officer earning 7500aed plus 1500 accommodation and transportation cost.. totally 9000 aed about 2m naira every month and doing some course that will push me to director position, u go ask how much directors are collecting in dubai.. more than senators in Nigeria.. any time we return home it will be like carnival . We are followed the footsteps of ancestors we are travelers we no dey stay one place my great great grand pa traveled from Anambra to kano in early 18s for greener pastures.. waka waka dey for our blood that's why we take opportunity from abroad than wasting time schooling.. school nah scam I said it again, learn how to read and write , go somewhere far from Africa and start a career, nah wetin u fit do this people dey ask not ur certificate
who ask you all this one angry

3 Likes

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by McGeorge1(m): 1:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
This school no dey tire o. Crutech eh.
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Biggeststar01: 1:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nicepoker:
look man I don't engage in tribalism.

If it was your people that were killed will you be happy?

You people are so full of hate and it's not taking you anywhere...yet you indulge in it
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by siofra(f): 2:38pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lee99:
Say no to cultism... If you believe that DSS shot him then you're a big fool

What's this one saying

DSS shot him. He's wanted by the federal government. He's a hardened kidnapper, drug dealer, hitman and Yahoo boy. A computer science student sef.
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by obrian888: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
grandstar:
This might even be his last session or semester. Everything is now wasted.

Perhaps, it is time, large police contingents are stationed in schools to deter cult activities.

the police will now be part of the cult and the ones supplying the arms ammunitions
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Arisenews2: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2023
Albertone:

Lol so how do you know it was DSS who was in the car?

Look, DSS will never shoot a cultist except he shoots at them. They'll rather pick him up.

Bro! it was DSS. They came in their truck.
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Pat081: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
which kind mumu people full nairaland these days? grin
mumu like you óde
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Pat081: 5:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Arisenews2:

Ok is because of what we read everyday how police kill people that is why I say that thanks I know better now
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by blackboy(m): 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
Strange but in Nigeria nothing surprising. E mean say the killings in some parts of the country can really be carried out by our security forces and not UNknown Gun Men.
Cultists brutal ones are all over the campuses nd it is this guy DID will come shot and drive away like hit men or assassins or cultist.
Very bad
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Lee99: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2023
siofra:

What's this one saying

DSS shot him. He's wanted by the federal government. He's a hardened kidnapper, drug dealer, hitman and Yahoo boy. A computer science student sef.
shut up your mouth, you go just open mouth waaaaa dey vomit bile, did he kidnap anyone in your kindred? Final year student that got killed in cult clash you're here spewing trash from your uncultured mouth
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Lee99: 7:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
DesertScavenger:
who ask you all this one angry
if you believe that guy then you must believe that the world is flat 😂😂😂
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by siofra(f): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lee99:
shut up your mouth, you go just open mouth waaaaa dey vomit bile, did he kidnap anyone in your kindred? Final year student that got killed in cult clash you're here spewing trash from your uncultured mouth

Don't let me insult you o

Somebody I know, you're here talking rubbish angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated / Priscilla Paul-Worika Beats UNIPORT Pharmacy Record, Sets New One, Gets 8 Awards / Dangote Oil Refinery Absorbs 3 Consecutive Set Of ATBU Engineering Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.