Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,080 members, 7,845,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) (34182 Views)

500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises / Gunmen Raid MOCPED, Lagos; Lecturer, Student Shot Dead / Niger Delta University Student Shot Dead On Campus (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Lee99: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
siofra:

Don't let me insult you o

Somebody I know, you're here talking rubbish angry
Ohh were you his lover? I heard he was shot by a lady, are you the shooter?
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by siofra(f): 7:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Lee99:

Ohh were you his lover?

That's the only thing you could think of. If he was my lover would I be casting him like this? Don't let me call you an olodo angry
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Lee99: 7:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
siofra:

That's the only thing you could think of. If he was my lover would I be casting him like this? Don't let me call you an olodo angry
You women that can easily switch up, of course you would like to dissociate yourself from such bad elements. Nothing fit shock me, oh well good talk Sio Sio
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Albertone(m): 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Arisenews2:

Bro! it was DSS. They came in their truck.

Wow you saw it
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by grandstar(m): 11:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
obrian888:

the police will now be part of the cult and the ones supplying the arms ammunitions

No matter whatever you say, cult violence will drop especially if the police officer in charge has targets to meet.

It's like equipping RRS and there's no drop in the crime rate. The funding by the state will drop or completely cease.

1 Like

Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 12:04am On Feb 11, 2023
Biggeststar01:

If it was your people that were killed will you be happy?

You people are so full of hate and it's not taking you anywhere...yet you indulge in it
That's where I had my first degree. That school is something else. Don't always assume whenever a statement do not go the way you feel it means the person must be Yoruba. Drop that ancient way of reasoning pls.
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Biggeststar01: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2023
Nicepoker:
That's where I had my first degree. That school is something else. Don't always assume whenever a statement do not go the way you feel it means the person must be Yoruba. Drop that ancient way of reasoning pls.

People were killed... there's no reason to rejoice
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by BigDick70inch(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
siofra:

What's this one saying

DSS shot him. He's wanted by the federal government. He's a hardened kidnapper, drug dealer, hitman and Yahoo boy. A computer science student sef.

How do u know him so well??
Yo boyfriend??
My condolence hmmmm......
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Gadafii: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2023
Killbillz:

I tire for all those morons up there bringing cultism into it when they saw shot by DSS. Some People just stupid
and they would rather die than vote the old jalopy urine dispenser 😜😜
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Biggeststar01:

People were killed... there's no reason to rejoice
Where exactly did you spot my rejoicing statement.
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Biggeststar01: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2023
Nicepoker:
Where exactly did you spot my rejoicing statement.

What emoji did you use in your first comment?

Please don't reply me again
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2023
Biggeststar01:

What emoji did you use in your first comment?

Please don't reply me again
I never asked you to quote me. Respect yourself before I deal with you in this forum. grin
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Biggeststar01: 9:53am On Feb 13, 2023
Nicepoker:
I never asked you to quote me. Respect yourself before I deal with you in this forum. grin

Go and ask your brothers how I've dealt with them
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:15am On Feb 13, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Go and ask your brothers how I've dealt with them
Like how one of your member was gunned down. Wait for your turn you will soon join him grin
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Biggeststar01: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2023
Nicepoker:
Like how one of your member was gunned down. Wait for your turn you will soon join him grin

You mean like how bolanle Raheem was shot dead with her unborn child. 😂😂 Good times
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2023
Biggeststar01:

You mean like how bolanle Raheem was shot dead with her unborn child. 😂😂 Good times
Go and engage in a meaningful venture. grin
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Biggeststar01: 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
Nicepoker:
Go and engage in a meaningful venture. grin

E pain baba😂.

Lamentations 2 vs 3.

Thou shall cry me a river
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2023
Biggeststar01:

E pain baba😂.

Lamentations 2 vs 3.

Thou shall cry me a river
Na you first quote me o. The thing been pain you Wella. Like I said before. DSS will soon get you. grin
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Biggeststar01: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2023
Nicepoker:
Na you first quote me o. The thing been pain you Wella. Like I said before. DSS will soon get you. grin

Mtceew abeg find another joke
Re: 400-Level Cross River State University Student Shot Dead (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2023
Biggeststar01:

Mtceew abeg find another joke
Go and lie down in green pastures abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Random Pictures Of What Nigerian Students Go Through To Get Educated / Priscilla Paul-Worika Beats UNIPORT Pharmacy Record, Sets New One, Gets 8 Awards / Dangote Oil Refinery Absorbs 3 Consecutive Set Of ATBU Engineering Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.