Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) (60725 Views)

Soyinka: I didn't Meet Peter Obi For Reconciliation, Rather He Apologised / Tonye Cole Meets Peter Obi (Photo) / Elderly Woman Campaigns For Peter Obi (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by lereinter(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The billionaires Geng

God bless my daddy and the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi

On your mandate I stand gidigba

Nigeria shall be great again I swear by Allah

Obi is also a billionaire

Anambra money was well spended
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by princeade86(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The billionaires Geng

God bless my daddy and the next President of Nigeria, Mr Peter Gregory OMOWALE Obi

On your mandate I stand gidigba

Nigeria shall be great again I swear by Allah
u better don't let it break
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by buzorcharles(m): 9:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
These guys follow spoil naija
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by grandstar(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Too much is predicated on Peter Obi. I am not sure he'll meet up to 50% of the hype surrounding him.

He thinks his job is a walk in the park. His first jolt of reality will be the protests that will meet any petrol subsidy removal and full deregulation of the price. That can not be achieved without some bloodshed. Only a man like Tinubu can meet it head on.

The first thing any new president has to do is to import large amount of anti-riot gear to prepare for protests in the 3 major cities of Lagos, Port Harcourt and Lagos, though Lagos is usually the centre of the action. This is to prevent the use of real bullets which will lead to avoidable deaths.

Another is increments in workers salaries. I foresee stingy increases that will set him against workers. Can he battle workers head on?

What of infrastructure? Many allege that Ngige left better and more enduring roads than Peter Obi as governor. His record in revenue collection was also poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by iReddington: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2023
The kind of delusion that follows this Obi supporters is strong oo. grin
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by searchlight: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:
tongue If he likes let him meet with Jesus...obi will lose woefully.... I can bet my balls obi will not win up to 5 states in Nigeria....

Patiently waiting for the thread " The moment obi lost the election woefully"
Why are you forgetting that either Atiku or tinubu will still lose the election, why are you only concerned about obi?
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by mvem(m): 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Every person in that photo is a great man, so which of them are they're identifying with?
the one at the center....
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by Donake: 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
Make sure to remove them when he's declared winner.

We are aware it's not going to be an easy ride,but reason would prevail.
BIZNess123:
tongue If he likes let him meet with Jesus...obi will lose woefully.... I can bet my balls obi will not win up to 5 states in Nigeria....

Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by mvem(m): 9:46pm On Feb 09, 2023
grandstar:
Too much is predicated on Peter Obi. I am not sure he'll meet up to 50% of the hype surrounding him.

He thinks his job is a walk in the park. His first jolt of reality will be the protests that will meet any petrol subsidy removal and full deregulation of the price. That can not be achieved without some bloodshed. Only a man like Tinubu can meet it head on.

The first thing any new president has to do is to import large amount of anti-riot gear to prepare for protests in the 3 major cities of Lagos, Port Harcourt and Lagos, though Lagos is usually the centre of the action. This is to prevent the use of real bullets which will lead to avoidable deaths.

Another is increments in workers salaries. I foresee stingy increases that will set him against workers. Can he battle workers head on?

What of infrastructure? Many allege that Ngige left better and more enduring roads than Peter Obi as governor. His record in revenue collection was also poor.

how do Obi makes it look like the presidential job will be a walk at the park. Has he said anything to allude this ?
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by Lightorder: 9:48pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:

whose son are you ?
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by tochi314: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
Obi is no longer coming he has ARRIVEDObi is no longer coming he has ARRIVED...
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2023
post=120770754:
The incoming President grin grin
Nlpfmod

Tinubu, Asiwaju of Nigeria.
- Aliko Dangote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdfO6Do34eQ

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
yarimo:
After begging to be allow to snap pictures with VIPs, very unfortunate for obi grin grin

Begging, you forget Obi chairman banks, and own one, he chairman SEC, built businesses, chairman companies, Omo Obi Senior some of them for there, Obi na Don ooh

Abeg forget politics, IF THERE WAS NO POLITICS. You go dey look Obi like them too.

Haba don’t let politics blind you abeg. Peter Obi na DON LIKE THEM. A business magnate, successful bankers, corporate world guru, haba

Youngest chairman of fidelity and2nd youngest in the banking history in Nigeria till date

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by chypotenti(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2023
post=120770754:
The incoming President grin grin
Nlpfmod
in as much as I am highly obedient.... This one na Photoshop
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by Emola12(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

As an Obidient, you should be cautious of posting fake news like the APC.

Is that a recent picture of Peter Obi with Dangote and others?
e choke you abi never cry now pls if no be say your eye dey pain you see d way men stand handsome men with free mind without criminal offence oboi wake up now PETER GEORGRY OBI AIYEDATIWA OMOOLOGO fit president abeg mouh forget tribalism
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dangote met Asiwaju of Anambra, Peter Obi.

Dangote acknowledged Tinubu, Asiwaju of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by SuperBlack: 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

As an Obidient, you should be cautious of posting fake news like the APC.

Is that a recent picture of Peter Obi with Dangote and others?

Can you show us the recent pictures?
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by Godmart21(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
I will cook somebody's balls and feed it to my dog soon
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
36STATES:
There is something very disconcerting about Duke's hand on another man. I would never allow his wandering hand anywhere near me. A lot has been said about that man.

Lol unless there's something else i could say he is goofy, I have noticed it too and his poses.
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by Emola12(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
They met at a social function and decided to take a photo or they gathered to go and visit him in his house??
ask your Google now bro y are you masturbating
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by Godmart21(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2023
Does it matter?
RenaissanceGuy:
They met at a social function and decided to take a photo or they gathered to go and visit him in his house??
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by Godmart21(m): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
Does it matter?
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by 5starMan: 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2023
The Billionaires
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by alizma: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2023
If something in your brain tells you that If at all Dangote is supporting Obi, he will do that openly, then run quickly to mountain of fire for delivery from spirit of madness. Dangote's biggest investment is in Lagos of all places and you think he will risk that for a man who will not be able to compensate him one tenth of the investment should anything go wrong with his investment as a result of his purported support.
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by uzzyphilip(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:

you will surely lose those balls
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by nakaman: 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:

I pity the innocent balls ur about to lose. b4 u bet on something ask it.
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by OBoy50: 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
grin
Runny stomach # purging mood activated for URCHINS.
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by OmegaAutos: 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2023
Trust those biz men at your peril... They are AGIP (Any govt in Power) they are calculating and allign with any govt... They will send money to all the candidates to campaign and quickly alligns with anyone that wins
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by bonnyhope: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
post=120770829:

Recent picture from reliable source

This is not a recent picture
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by Mccullum: 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2023
Obid'iots are serial liars. Just picture 🤣 no information of the event that the picture was taken.

Zombiedients just using different propaganda strategy to force Peethief Greedy Obi Pandora on other Nigerians. angry

Jagaban is the next president elect of Nigeria, doubt it and landed in hospital after election results.
Re: Dangote, Tony Elumelu, Otedola, Duke, Imoukhuede Meet Peter Obi (Photo) by Adrian98(m): 10:43pm On Feb 09, 2023
BIZNess123:

So you’re saying if a person should meet with jesus the person will still fail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Wike & Amaechi Exchange Words At The Burial Of Adolphus Karibi -Whyte / Army: Why We Cannot Expose Boko Haram Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.