Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme (104219 Views)

Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by AUG1: 10:20am On Jun 22, 2023
TheDistinguish:
Lagos
Leaving tomorrow. Are equally coming from Lagos?

Yes o. May God help us
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Iliyasdass(m): 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
May Allah SWT make us among the successful candidates....AMIN

6 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by princejayy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 22, 2023
Hello all,

I was scheduled for today and I missed it due to unavailability of original certificate. Is it possible to go tomorrow? Is there a way they can check and turn me back?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Lee84: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
princejayy:
Hello all,

I was scheduled for today and I missed it due to unavailability of original certificate. Is it possible to go tomorrow? Is there a way they can check and turn me back?

Go tomorrow you will be interviewed.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by princejayy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 22, 2023
Lee84:

Go tomorrow you will be interviewed.

Really, thank you. I am going to Ibadan from Lag? Anybody going?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Abena77: 7:39am On Jun 23, 2023
Good morning everyone, who else did their interview without being asked many questions?
Also, I wish Success and Favour to those doing their interview today.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by C4123(f): 9:47am On Jun 23, 2023
Abena77:
Good morning everyone, who else did their interview without being asked many questions?
Also, I wish Success and Favour to those doing their interview today.
✋🙋🏽‍♀️

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Hunter102: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2023
Has the Interviews ended fir both MSc and PhD?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Aboki12: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2023
Hunter102:
Has the Interviews ended fir both MSc and PhD?
According to the first invitation email, the interview will take place between 19th to 23rd June. Therefore, the interview has been concluded.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Abena77: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2023
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Kenelekan: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2023
Are u finding it difficult to move on?

Abena77:
Will there be another invitation email?
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by pseudomonas: 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
Well, My interview was not as planned, I was scheduled for 1 pm on the 21st Wednesday. however, I decided to arrive at the venue earlier than that. I met two other candidates who were slated for the same time but also decided to come earlier. Just as the MSc Students were rounding up, we were also asked to fill in for our accreditation. After that, we were ushered into our various panels. The majority of the discussion was on my Proposal. I defended the proposal without having a copy with me. They asked a few questions and then asked for my academic qualifications, professional membership, work experience, and all. While that was on one of the panelists asked for the proposal which I went out to bring cos it was in the other bag I carried. Basically, all we need to do now is wait.

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 10:38pm On Jun 24, 2023
pseudomonas:
Well, My interview was not as planned, I was scheduled for 1 pm on the 21st Wednesday. however, I decided to arrive at the venue earlier than that. I met two other candidates who were slated for the same time but also decided to come earlier. Just as the MSc Students were rounding up, we were also asked to fill in for our accreditation. After that, we were ushered into our various panels. The majority of the discussion was on my Proposal. I defended the proposal without having a copy with me. They asked a few questions and then asked for my academic qualifications, professional membership, work experience, and all. While that was on one of the panelists asked for the proposal which I went out to bring cos it was in the other bag I carried. Basically, all we need to do now is wait.

We just have to wait....the method PTDF uses in selecting the final awardees is know to them alone.. just pray for grace alone
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by UtilityRational(m): 12:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
Parisleo:

We just have to wait....the method PTDF uses in selecting the final awardees is know to them alone.. just pray for grace alone

Yeah, unlike b4, no grade for award and publication . I don't know what they will use again. We shall see

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by C4123(f): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
UtilityRational:

Yeah, unlike b4, no grade for award and publication . I don't know what they will use again. We shall see
They have emphasised on Professional Licence Memberships, which means that’s what they’ll use along side the performance of the applicants during the interview.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by pseudomonas: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
UtilityRational:

I went with publications and awards. they didn't even ask. But it casually slip that when one of them asked if I had an award the Msc. and I showed him the offer letter for the award. Their emphasis was on professional membership. I had like six. That was what prompted them to ask me to bring the PRoposal. I think there is a grading for the written proposal. Let us keep our fingers crossed.
Yeah, unlike b4, no grade for award and publication. I don't know what they will use again. We shall see
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by babatundea87(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2023
This week, PTDF recognized the surge in enthusiasm for AI, Data Science, IT, and other fields. They don't seem to have previously experienced this surge. By statistics, a higher proportion of the 5000 applicants who were selected come from these disciplines, which could upset the prevailing system of award distribution or call for more slots to accommodate more of the AI, IT, and Data Science related candidates to strike a balance.

South-East Team Lead said 190 MSc & PhD applicants participated in the screening but only 25 successful applicants, five each from the five states in the zone would be selected, subject to budget for the year

Ibadan Zone was looking at 659 applicants for the screening

Wishing us all the best!

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
babatundea87:
This week, PTDF recognized the surge in enthusiasm for AI, Data Science, IT, and other fields. They don't seem to have previously experienced this surge. By statistics, a higher proportion of the 5000 applicants who were selected come from these disciplines, which could upset the prevailing system of award distribution or call for more slots to accommodate more of the AI, IT, and Data Science related candidates to strike a balance.

South-East Team Lead said 190 MSc & PhD applicants participated in the screening but only 25 successful applicants, five each from the five states in the zone would be selected, subject to budget for the year

Wishing us all the best!

Are those courses really related to oil and gas
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by achemep: 12:11am On Jun 26, 2023
Omo...
May God help. From my interview experience, all I can say is that, grace of god is the main criteria for scaling this stuff.
[Qquote author=babatundea87 post=124031292]This week, PTDF recognized the surge in enthusiasm for AI, Data Science, IT, and other fields. They don't seem to have previously experienced this surge. By statistics, a higher proportion of the 5000 applicants who were selected come from these disciplines, which could upset the prevailing system of award distribution or call for more slots to accommodate more of the AI, IT, and Data Science related candidates to strike a balance.

Wishing us all the best![/quote]
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 11:43am On Jun 26, 2023
achemep:
Omo...
May God help. From my interview experience, all I can say is that, grace of god is the main criteria for scaling this stuff.
[Qquote author=babatundea87 post=124031292]This week, PTDF recognized the surge in enthusiasm for AI, Data Science, IT, and other fields. They don't seem to have previously experienced this surge. By statistics, a higher proportion of the 5000 applicants who were selected come from these disciplines, which could upset the prevailing system of award distribution or call for more slots to accommodate more of the AI, IT, and Data Science related candidates to strike a balance.

Wishing us all the best!

It means some people did not attend the interview or what
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Abena77: 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2023
hey, Mr. I was surprised when the said person wrote that there would be another interview. It'd be nice if you re-read a statement plus the thread carefully you will see where I asked if some person's interview was short like mine. God bless.
Kenelekan:
Are u finding it difficult to move on?

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Abena77: 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2023
All the best too smiley
C4123:

✋🙋🏽‍♀️
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by babatundea87(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2023
Not only 100% related but also 100% in need to bridge the performance gap especially in the Upstream oil and gas industry. This reason was why some UK schools in the previous years reviewed structures of their petroleum graduate study programs to adapt to the industry change. AI, Advanced Data analytics, data science, cloud computing, cybersecurity are pertinent to modernize the petroleum enterprise and secure the entire energy ecosystem.

Are those courses really related to oil and gas[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by BRAINNY(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Anyone on the inside with an idea when the process will be completed? I read somewhere that the selection process has been automated. That means easy ranking and a faster process I presume.

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Raheeqilmaktoom: 11:59am On Jun 27, 2023
Parisleo:

Are those courses really related to oil and gas

Very very.

The O&G industry is one that depends a lot on infrastructure (remote infrastructure such as remotely piloted/operated vehicles - IoT), produces a huge chunk of data - (Data science, ML/AI) operates distributed centres and offices - (cloud computing), invest and rely heavily on infrastructure - cyber security.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Ellacity: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2023
Interviews have not yet been completely completed. Until then, you have to wait a while

BRAINNY:
Anyone on the inside with an idea when the process will be completed? I read somewhere that the selection process has been automated. That means easy ranking and a faster process I presume.
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by BRAINNY(m): 4:19pm On Jun 27, 2023
"Completely completed," you stated. I thought it was from 19th -23rd?
Ellacity:
Interviews have not yet been completely completed. Until then, you have to wait a while

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Ellacity: 11:10am On Jun 28, 2023
You werent wrong and thats why I used the words "completely completed". Just understand that interviews are of two kinds. You have done what is peculiar to you and I dont think you have something else to do further except when they announce the successful candidates. However, you would understand that I didnt use the word interview but rather interviews with an "s". I hope this information is a bit clearer?
all the very best and I wish you success.

BRAINNY:
"Completely completed," you stated. I thought it was from 19th -23rd?

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by doctormoh(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2023
📢 Calling all Educators! 🎉 Elevate Your Teaching Journey with the Professional Teachers Incubation program at Schoolinka(PTiP) - Join Our August Cohort Today!

Don't miss out on this transformative opportunity to level up your teaching skills and make a lasting impact in the classroom. 🚀

📚 Empowering Educators: Our first cohort of extraordinary educators has embraced the PTiP program, igniting their passion for teaching and propelling their careers to new heights. Now, we invite you to join our highly anticipated August cohort, where your professional growth awaits!

🌱 Nurture Your Potential: PTiP is a meticulously curated program designed to cultivate your skills, knowledge, and teaching expertise. Through a comprehensive curriculum, personalized guidance, and collaborative projects, you will unleash your full potential and become a beacon of inspiration for your students.

💡 Thrive in a Supportive Community: Join a community of like-minded educators committed to excellence. Engage in dynamic master classes, interactive discussions, and valuable networking opportunities, empowering you to create impactful learning experiences and foster a culture of continuous growth.

🚀 Don't Miss Out: Be the first to know when applications for our August cohort open! Visit the link below and drop your email to ensure you receive timely updates and secure your spot in this transformative program.

🔗 Link: http://schoolinka.com/start

🌟 Seize the opportunity to transform your teaching practice, empower your students, and shape the future of education. Join PTiP's August cohort and embark on an inspiring journey of professional development!

Kindly join our WhatsApp platform for more opportunities and clarifications.👇🏿

https:///LkyGgE66IUFLc0yabRB7cA

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Parisleo: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2023
The waiting continues.... God help us o
Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by Giftega(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2023
Why are you guys unnecessarily pressed?

Last year, interviews ended by 10th June and list came out on August 13th. We just finished interviews some time last week or so and you guys are already on the edge...na wa o!

Better take your mind off for some time. The earliest you'll see the list will most likely be July ending!

5 Likes

Re: Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme by jogojogo: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2023
C4123:

They have emphasised on Professional Licence Memberships, which means that’s what they’ll use along side the performance of the applicants during the interview.
I noticed the emphasis on professional membership. Infact I was given line two hours to provide them since I have them but didn't come with them. I had to go get them quickly

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (31) (Reply)

FedpOffa 2015/2016 ND [Jambite], PT And HND Admission Threads...form is out! / Unaab Admission Made Easy (2011/2012)session / JAMB Result 2024 is out: See How to Check Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.